Esupport.comDriverAgent

Just purchased, would not install any of the drivers. Updated drivers from manufacturer and DA still said they were out of date. I do network support for a living and so know a bit around a computer.

Contacted tech support and it seemed they were not even reading the responses. After several attempts I decided the application isn't going to work for me and contacted customer support for a refund. Here it gets fun.

The representative responding is Bob Kelly of eSupport.com Support Team. He was immediately snide, condescending on my request. I responded that I had tried support and it's not for me. Please refund.

His last response is this, even though I have multiple emails going back and forth from technical support. 'Actually you didn't try support before. When our instructions failed, we offered to remotely connect and do it for you and you refused. ' Which is totally false.

I have contacted the credit card company and walking across the street to file a complaint with the Texas AG. Wish I read this stuff before purchasing.