Epochmonthly payments

For the past 3 months I have been having payments made on my credit card for Usd 38.41 by EPOCH. I cannot trace these or ever subscribing to anything requiring monthly payments.

• Ro
    RobbyTommy Nov 11, 2011

Cancel via live chat. I tried by phone, by other methods, etc. I just cancelled and received a confirmation number and took a screen shot of the conversation. The person on the other end somehow knew I took a screen shot and I explained why. I don't trust them, nor do I ever see anything favorable about them. They are a TOTAL Rip Off. If it's any comfort to those reading this - I was had for eight months of 35.00 charges for something that was to be a free monthly trial subscription. So I basically paid $280.00 for a lesson in bad e-commerce.