EOS CCAA different experience

I had a different experience with EOS CCA and I think you should have some balance to your page. They were very professional, trained in the FDCPA, mini-miranda and they said the call was recorded. I can't imagine how stressful this job must be, no one actually wants to talk to them, but they remained calm and offered options. Perhaps a few of your complaints might be someone having an extremely bad day or someone raising their voice before they heard what the person from EOS CCA had to say. I believe there are two side to every story. I'm giving you my side and it was pretty good.

• Tiffany Washington Aug 03, 2012

They DO record everything and they have to say all that stuff so maybe they are right. I didn't think they were that bad actually. I'm checking to see what everyone else is saying and it's like a 50 50 chance you get a good person to talk to. Whatever, mine is paid so it's all good now anyway.

• Ru
    ruth.b Jul 16, 2012

This must be an employee of the company.