Account Control Technology [ACT] Logo

Account Control Technology [ACT]

Having problems with Account Control Technology [ACT]?

+1 888 830 7770 (Account Information)
+1 800 394 4228 (Customer Service)
+1 866 744 1153 (Complaint Hotline)
P.O. Box 8012

Email Address: ux.smart.[protected]@gmail.com
Email Address: ux.smarty.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Yahoo Owner-Able Person
My Request Accepted

These Yahoo Account has been hack I inform you please remove to full information now because I am the owner able to this Yahoo account and I inform you accepted my request and done it now immediately you can action now because my account access to unknown person I cannot analysis to fake unknown person because I am the originals good person and I inform you please deactivate to my Yahoo account and no access my account to unknown person understand...

Does it immediately remove this Yahoo Account?

Yahoo Account 1

Last Name: Mansoor Raza
Father Name: Mansoor Raza
Date of Birth: 06/3/1985

Account Control Technology [ACT] — 10 year old student loan that is closed

This makes over 2000 dollars I have paid and has been taken from by garnishment and income taxes on an...

Account Control Technologydefault loan inquiry/bull swaga response

Today I called ACT to inquire about next steps once an account is in default. I wanted to be knowledgeable so that the proper steps can be taken to correct the status. After rudely speaking over me these unprofessional folks told me that they couldn't answer any questions even though it was a general inquiry. The female took a while to transfer me in which time I believe she was telling the manager ahead of time what I expected from the call. He comes on the line sarcastic as heck and talked over me as I was explaining my question. He then tells me he likes his job ( a lie I presume). How the heck could you like this job with the high turnover rate, the nastiness and unprofessionalism you exude on customers, and the low morale and unethical behavior of the company. Dude & dudette go to ****. I can't wait for you to know what it's like to be on the other end of the situation. If you live long enough, you will face hard times.

Account Control Technology — overall professionalism and disrespect

I am currently working at this company and they arw by far the most drama filled ignorant people that exist...

Account Control Technologyunethical behavior

This company continues to call my cell phone at all hours of the day and night and has recently been calling various family members. I NEVER gave them the numbers of any of my family members. Some of the members they have been calling, I don't even talk to anymore! I had no clue they were not just harassing me, but now estranged members of my family. This is unprofessional!

Account Control Technology — department of education

This agency is horrible. I have tried calling their number infinite amount of times, and all I get is an...

Account Control Technologymy tax return

I have never been more furious in my entire life. Due to hardships I've endured since 2008 and am still enduring, yes I did get behind on my school loan. When A. C. T. contacted me to get me back on track, I was more than willing to make arrangements with them. My payments have been coming out of my bank account without any issues. At the time, I asked about garnishments, I specifically said, "So what you're telling me is that my IRS refund and my wages will not be touched." Their answer was, "That is correct." Or words to that affect. Our conversations were even recorded. Well, guess what??? My entire tax refund was intercepted!!! Why did this company lie to me? In my opinion that is a breach of contract. How dare they! My refund was going to help pay for part of my Fiance' Chemotherapy treatment. YES! He has cancer! I hope they feel good about what they've done because now I can't help him stay alive. A.C.T., in my opinion, are nothing more than liars. If they don't know what the hell they're talking about, then they need to keep their mouths shut. To top things off, I am disabled and am not even supposed to be working but guess what? I get up every morning in pain and still drag my butt to work. All so people like you can continue to rip me off. Thanks for nothing.

• Fc
            FCSIII Sep 25, 2012

To learn about your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, check out www.stopcollector.com. Though they offer legal services, too, the site is mainly informative and a MUST READ for all. Be sure to copy the "legal" letters, as well!

Account Control Technologystalking and harassing me

I have never heard of this place until they started contacting my place of work 5 times a day. They belittled me and asked for a manager. I couldnt figure out how they could possibly have my number or knew where i worked until I saw they were on linkedin. My profile is public so I know they googled the company and got the number.

They threatened me for days until I finally called them back. Said my loan was at 18, 900 when I only took out about $3, 000 loan. The monthly payments went from $201 to $5 in seconds. They are nothing but a scam.

Account Control Technology & TSAC — student load

So I was called by our HR Dept about a possible garnishment and to my surprise I found that ACT had sent a...

Account Control Technologyattempt to settle defaulted student loans

These people are...ridiculous. In late October of 2011 I contacted ACT. I was aware that my student loans were in default and I was hoping to arrange a payment plan to get them out of default. The first man I spoke to started the conversation with, "well, if you pay the entire loan right now with a check or credit card it will come immediately out of default." He seemed offended when I told him that it wasn't feasible. After talking down to me for a few minutes he transferred me to a 'Lee'. This man takes the cake as far as disrespectful goes. His only option to me was a payment nearly three times that of which I was comfortable paying. And this was after we had discussed my monthly income, and how much I needed to get by on a monthly basis. He recommended I borrow it from a friend, deny my roommate rent, beg my parents for it. When I declined to do any of the above, he proceeded to ask me, "What do you plan to do with your life? Continue to accrue debt? Is this how you want to live? Don't you want to better yourself?" I was quickly offended and instantly ended the conversation. He insisted on making me aware that it would be noted that I was refusing to pay my student loans. I repeated that I wasn't refusing, but that I simply couldn't. A week later I received a call from a woman, stating that the offer of three times what I could afford was still available. I declined and explained again why that wasn't feasible. She seemed understanding and willing to talk. I was unfortunately on my way to work and unable to continue the conversation. The following months became hectic and busy as I work retail and it was holiday season. These people called me 5 or 6 times a day, each time with an automated voice mail. Whenever I did attempt to call back someone new wanted to speak to me, yet no one wanted to work with me. A month ago, while at work, 'Lee' called again. He called my job. I was livid. The first thing I said was, "I cannot engage this conversation, I am at work." His reply, 'I understand that, but this has to be settled right now, you cannot keep refusing to pay your student loans.' I gave him a piece of my mind and hung up the phone. I haven't heard from them since. I think these people are beyond the point of rude and unprofessional. They swear up and down that they want to work with you, they want to help you get these loans out of default. It's simply not true. They want as much money as the please, when they please. It's not a matter of when the money can be afforded to them. I want to pay off my student loans, I want to go back to school. But ignorant people like the ones that work at this company make that impossible. I don't know what to do. I'd like to get a petition going or some kind of noise so that everyone knows what kind of company this is, the rudeness that we have to deal with when we're the ones that contact them. Prior to me calling I never received any correspondence from them. If anyone has had a pleasant outcome with this company, please tell me whom you spoke with, so that I could possibly have the same experience.

• Xe
                xez Apr 24, 2012

I worked for this company years ago. It is filled with a bunch of rejects and losers. The turn over rate is so high because it is a loser's job. Most of the women who work there became pregnant at age 14 or younger. The guys look like 12 year old with suits and ties that they borrowed from their dads. Most of them were high school drop outs who are trying to relive the high school experience by bulling the debtors and fellow coworkers. They have a pointless existence in cubicles and sit all day on the phone like telemarketers. No they will not work with you because they don't benefit from collecting unless it is large amount. Don't feel bad about what they say to you. They are calling from Bakersfield (where I used to live). Many of these jerks were meth heads and need a job...any job. So, if you need ammunition for your next call, ask the person on the phone if it was their dream to be stuck in a cubical all day while getting paid very little. If the poor sap says he is happy where he is at, remind him that he needs higher aspirations in life. Don't let these losers make you feel bad. Most of them just got off welfare or live with parents. They could not pay this kind of debt either.

ACT Account Control Technology Incfalsifying call to gather info

[protected] ACT Acct Control Technology Inc P O Box 11750 Bakersfield, CA 93380
              Uses the scam of "...put in an application with us..." making the person feel they are a personal reference for a job. Illegal! See #807 part 10 in the FDCPA link http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre27.pdf
              STUDENT LOAN AGENCY
              RUDE, AND PUSHY
              MARISA FALSIFIED WHO SHE WAS
              CONTACT THE BBB, STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL…whoever you can

Account Control Technologyharrassing phone call

This account control technology can be sued for harrassment. There are lawyers now that offers free consultation. A representatibe from this company just call anybody that knows me and badically its not hard to google their company and for everyone to know my business not only that they call my job and even before i could tell the lady that she is not on a personal line and my co-workers can hear her she just rant on all my information causing me embarrassment and now amxiety everyrime i have to go to work not onlu that when i asked gor their infotmation she would not give me the supervisor name number and address but they want all my bank information i dont know this company but im about to file a lawsuit especially i dont know if i can stay with my job from the embarrassment and anxiety they caused me

Account Control Technologynondisclosure of information

I contacted TG, the holder of my student loan, in late December of 2010. My intentions were to inquire about any options available for me to begin repayment of my student loans. The automated system referred me to Account Control Technology. I contacted ACT the came day with those same intentions. A was given the option to pay a rediculously high monthly amount, which i could not afford. I informed the representative that I called them because I am willing and ready to begin repayment. I asked for other options and I was transfered to another department. The next representative I spoke with was extremely rude and offered an amount that was still a bit steep. I expained to that representative that I am willing to pay, but i am not going to commit to an amount that i can not afford. I explained some personal financial issues that I had, and this representative proceeded to imply that my finiancial means of income was legally wrong and because of that, she could not consider it. I didn't know much about that subject at the time, so I didn't dispute her claims. This representative told me everything from borrow the money from family or friends to take out a loan. When I would not commit to the terms that she was offering, she told me to call her back later with my decision. However, when I called back, I received an automated message stating that the office was closed. Less than a minute later, my phone rang and it was the initial representative that I spoke with upon calling ACT. I asked her to speak with the representative that she had tranferred me to earlier. Instead of obliging, she insisted that the other representative, whom was refered to as a manager, had passed on all of the information that she and I had discussed and asked if I was ready to enter into the agreement that was discussed. I informed this representative that her manager and I was still in negotiation and that I needed to speak with her. I was placed on hold and then informed that the manager that i wished to speak with was busy with another customer. I was then forwarded to another manager. i will say that this manager was very polite and seemed to be forthcoming, She seemed to be trying to help me and offered what seemed like valid information. I requested that she explain why the first manager told me tht consolodation was not a good option for me compared to the program that she was offering, the Rehabilitation program. She proceeded to decsribe consolidation as combining all of your loans and using the highest interest rate. She also said that with consolidation, all of my interest would be added to the back of my loan. She told me that consolidation would extend the time that it would take me to pay it off, as well as end up costing me a lot more money in the long run. Of course, these terms make consolidation seem like a bad option, so i informed her that I want to begin paying, but need an affordable monthly amount. She explained to me about the calculators that they are obligated to ues in order to ensure that your payments meet the requirements for rehabilitation. She sounded believable so I told her that I wanted to sign up for the program. When she informed me that payment had to be made at that time, I informed her that I could not pay with such short notice. I asked for my payments to begin the next month, January, and she told me that wasn't possible. So, I informed her of my inability to sign up for the program at that time, and that i would have to call back in January. The manager told me that I had a review date approaching and my TG would be notified that I am unwilling to cooperate. I was immediately offended because I had been in negotiation with this company for well over an hour at this time. Not to mention the fact that I had called them to set up payments. I asked the manager how was it legal to tell TG that I'm unwilling to cooperate, when I called in and even offered to begin paying in January. She quickly changed her statement and said that they would just report that no aggreement had been reached and that TG could decide to garnish my wages if they wanted to. I began to feel rushed into a decision that I needed more time to consider so I told her that I would call back the next day. I called back as promised and again, the initial rep. answered, I informed her that I am willing to begin payments, but not until next month. She informed me that I would have to call back next month and see what options were available. I replied thank you and hung up. On December 31, 2010, the initial rep that I spoke with called me and said that because I am a willing customer her boss has authorized her to postdate my payment for the end of January so that I would not have to face the review of my account; which had coinsidentally been pushed back just for me. Being that I really did want to take care of this financial responsibility, I agreed to start the program. On thursday January6, 2011, the agreement that I had been told to expect came in. Upon examining these documents, I quickly realized that I had been a victim of deception. There were terms and conditions in this agreement that were not offered to me before my verbal agreement. The very negative desciption that the second manager offered to me about Consolidation seemed to be the very thing that was lined out in the documents I recieved in the mail. I belive non disclosure of vital information along with deceptive means of gaining my verbal agreement were used. This along with other things that were down is against federal and state debt collection laws. I have not called ACT regarding these documents as of yet, because I intend to seek the advice of an attorney. I would suggest that anyone whom entered into a verbal or written agreement with this company and feel that you were illegally handled, look up the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act as well as you state's debt collections laws and practices.

• Bo
                      bocadita Jan 11, 2011

My experience exactly and my kids' too. Interestingly, other student loan collection companies are employing the same illegal activities - it is industry wide I am afraid. Need to fight back they are so clearly wrong. It's worth following through. thanks!!

• Le
                      LetmeEducateyou Jun 29, 2012

Let's see. You took out student loans.. you never paid on. Now you're calling in to pay.. And you want everything done your way? I don't think so. Also, just like any other business they answer to someone as well.. For example the department of education. They set guide lines on how low they will allow payments to be. You shouldnt have let it go into default. P.s. the promissory note you signed states if you ever default on your loan then it's due in full. It also says they can call your job, friends, family and more. Read before you sign. Also you can't read.. Rehab isn't consolidation.. Not even close. If you consolidate while in rehab you shouldn't have been allowed in college.

• Le
                      LetmeEducateyou Jun 29, 2012

Correction... If you consolidate while in DEFAULT you shouldn't have been allowed in college.

Account Control Technologya nuisance to my family

These so called professionals called my daughter, living in another city, to get information about me. They somehow got her cell number, and called her at work. She could get fired if they find out where she works, and call the bank's number. I am disabled, and do not have a job. I have been paying my student loan monthly out of my disability check, so they better not try to garnish my bank account. Possibly these student loan companies who are selling our accounts to ACT should be made aware of the horrible treatment we are receiving.

Account Control Technologyoverpaid wage garnishment

For the past year, I have had my wages garnished for over 200 dollars every paycheck to pay off a student loan that went into default. Last week, I received a letter from NSLP that my loan was paid as of 7/15/10. I excitedly called my HR rep to make sure this was true, and she said it was. NSLP promptly sent a letter to my place of employment saying I was free and clear. I then went back to look at my paystubs from the past month and a half and started added up the extra money that was taken out of my check-every two weeks even since the loan was paid, I was being charged that same 200 dollars. I called NSLP to find out how I went about getting a refund, and they gave me the number for Account Control Technology and told me I would have to ask them. Thinking this wouldn't be hard at all, I called ACT and immediately started to get the runaround. "I don't know" and "The account has been cancelled so there is nothing we can do" were the most common answers. I was then instructed to call NSLP. I told them that's who told me to call you! I then checked back with my HR rep-she said the payments were definately going to ACT and gave me another number to call. Again dealing with ACT, this time I was put on the line with a supervisor (his name is Jeremy). He also told me the account had been cancelled and there was nothing he could do. He gave me a number to check if I had any other loans out there for garnishment and told me to call him back if I didn't get anywhere. I did so, and found no other loans that would be coming out of my check. I tried calling Jeremy back-of course he didn't answer and I haven't gotten a call back yet-that was 2 days ago. Has anyone else been in this situation? I don't consider myself greedy by any means, and I understand that I was in the wrong orginally because I failed to pay my loan. BUT, this is money that totals a whole paycheck for me, and I'd like it back!

Checklist Aug 26, 2017

Call the Department Of Education if they were collecting on subsidized loans. Write the Ombudsman asking for a review of your account. Request in writing certified mail for a refund to Both ACT and Dept of Ed.. Have all the Garnishments that were "illegally Seized" including ALL paycheck stubs in that letter. Write your Congressman, your Senators, and the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT LET these idiots get away with ANYTHING.

Account Control Technology — employee complaint

I was employed with ACT. I personally did not like the job. I quit. When payday rolled around, I tried to get...

Account Control Technology — making it impossible to pay

Im a few years out of college and one of my loans went into default. I called up the original lender, which...

Account Control Technology — wage garnishment threats

To people with student loans in default: if account control technology informs you that your account is going...

Account Control Technology — harassment

This company continues to call my phone number trying to track down a person, I have never known. I placed 3...

Account Control Technology, Inc. — they are trying to pin a debt onto the wrong person

I have been getting letters from these people asking me to pay a school loan saying they reffered by the US...