Having problems with EOS CCA?

EOS CCA Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EOS CCA Customer Service. Initial EOS CCA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EOS CCA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EOS CCA. Discuss the issues you have had with EOS CCA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

EOS CCA Complaints & Reviews

EOS CCAPast Due Balance

They're trying to collect a charge of $51.76 for XM Radio 4 months after I cancelled my XM subscription. The person that talked to my wife was very rude. I think his name was Jaeyon. His supervisor was even worse (name as Eric). I am contacting my lawyer to go after these guys.

• Ol
      Old grandmothetr Feb 07, 2013

I am a Grandmother 78yrs old and my husband 83, just got a phone call from EOSCCA.
      At call from KORA, she wanted my granddaughter who doesnot live here -and called us to locate her.
      She would not tell what it was about --but needs to contact our granddaughter.immedfiately about a account.
      Poor old granddad is worried to death. He had to take a aspirn as it upset him so.
      I am looking on line and see all these complaints. Here is another from us
      I guess we will have to pay out of small funds.

EOS CCA — Collections Fraud

I received a letter at my Great-grandmother's address where I lived in high school, twenty six year...

EOS-CCA — Scam- Student loans

Well First off this company calls you to ask you to verify your last 4 digits of your social security #. They...

EOS-CCA — Fraudulent Charges & Credit Impact

I purchased a Lexus in March of 2011 and was questioned about an outstanding balance that was in collection...

EOS CCA — Collection

On 6/13/2009 I received in mail a collection for an AT T Mobility account under another debt collection...

eoscca — fake calls

I rec'd a call a call demanding I call back to [protected], seeking EVA LONDON. i CALLED TO EXPLAIN...

EOS,CCADebt for deceased person from 2008

My sister committed suicide 2 years ago. At that time, AT&T sent a number of overpayment checks to her; but since there was no probate of her estate, they were never cashed. She left a virtually bankrupt estate and her husband at the time committed suicide 10 weeks after her death. I contacted AT&T about her death and they said that all of her accounts were settled. Over the last few weeks (now 2011) I have received a number of calls and a reference number claiming that she owes money, refusing to provide me with details and demanding a copy of her death certificate. While I have little problem sending copies of her death certificate out, I am bothered by the fact that these accounts were settled. I believe that EOS is trying to collect on something already put to rest.

EOS CCA — Collection for Earthlink

EOS CCA sent me a bill demanding payment of $69.07 for Earthlink. I called Earthlink and they could not...

EOS CCA — FRAUD AND COLLECTING PAYMENTS

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THIS EOS CCA company, stating that i have a due amount of $596.42. i call the...

EOS CCA — Collection fraud

We received a "NOTICE OF COLLECTION PLACEMENT" for their client, EARTHLINK. We have never used EARTHLINK. How...

EOS CCAcollections

I recieved a collections letter from this agency today...claims At&T unpaid account...funny I paid the last bill that AT&T sent me and, I have the cancelled check as proof..AT&T tried to collect twice on the final bill and I did'nt pay them but ONE time for the final..I wrote to AT&T and asked them for written documentation for date of service and they refused to provide it..instead they contacted EOS CCA of Norwell Ma., I have documentation from the new service provider with the dates and AT&T is attempting to collect what they are NOT entitled to. So, now I am willing to provide this collection agency with that info as soon as they provide me with the specific dates that AT&T is claiming UNPAID to them...People you've got to watch these ###s..some of the biggest and most well know companies are the biggest thiefs.. I am also contacting the Federal dept collection agencies to file my complaints..all that are being harassed by these two put a cease and desist phone communications notice in the registered mail to these ###s...when they show up on your phone line document this and report them to the federals.

• Te
          $teve$ Dec 29, 2010

This is part two of my XM Satellite Radio complaint: I received a letter from EOS CCA on December 27th. The letter was dated December 17th. It stated I owed $26.14 for charges from XM Radio. (see previous complaint). The issue I had with EOS is that they stated they cannot provide any evidence to me, yet on the back of their letter it states the Federal Requirement to send me such data provided I complain within 30 days of the Date of the billing. EOS decided to take 10 days of that right from me (see dates above) and secondly stated they do not provide info it is up to me to get it from XM. I do not believe that is the regualtion and I think the practices of EOS CCA and XM Satellite radio should get investigated by those responsible for protecting consumers. As stated in my complaint on XM the situation was fixed however it is MY credit report and info that will suffer for the errant information and practices of these companies.

• Ki
          Kierlanar Dec 22, 2010

Cgs, I have been a professional collector for over 12 years, now retired, and I would like to give you some advice here...read the FDCPA (type that into your address bar) and that will give you all the federal laws ALL collection agencies must follow. There is no
          Federal dept collection agencies, as you say, that will resolve this. However, file a complaint with the FTC so it is logged, and then file a complaint with the stats AG office...THEY are the ones that can do something. You are requesting what is called validation of the debt, and that is something that you have the right to request (if done in writing) within 30 days of the initial contact.

One last piece of advice...NEVER pay by credit card, debit card or check. Pay instead by postal money orders or Western Union (if they accept Western Union Quic Collects).

eoscca — COLLECTIONS

This company contacted me about an allegid old sprint acnt I had. They told me they would removed this off of...

eosccaIllegal!

People please do not give your info or money to this company! They were on the news a month or so ago. They hire felons to work for them who are looking at your personal info. One man sued them because a man from the company was harrasing him on the answering machine. He called the victim the n word and something about banging his wife. This place is crazy! If they harass you, call the bbb! They legally can not call you at your place of work, or past 8pm, nor on Sundays where I live. Most of the time they have the wrong person anyways.

EOS CCA — collecting a bill from AT&T Mobility which I never belonged to

I am receiving a collection letter from this company in reference to an AT&T Mobility account and I never...

eosccaPayment

We received XM Satellite Radio when we purchased our new vehicle for a free trial. Then, we renewed a couple times. We decided this last time NOT to renew and next thing we know, we are getting a bill from them for $39.78. We don't owe this as we did NOT renew. Within a few weeks of us not renewing, they turned our name into this collection agency and we've been getting calls ever since. and, believe it or not, they (XM Satellite Radio) are still sending us letters, asking for us to renew. This is ridiculous and needs to stop. I have already turned XM Satellite Radio into the Better Business Bureau and am getting very tired of these collection calls when my credit is otherwise impeccable.

EOS CCA — AT&T debt on closed account

Switch Cell Phone service from AT&T to Sprint. Sprint closed the AT&T account. Later we get a call from AT&T...

EOS CCA — SCAM

They called me with a claim of a bill they were trying to collect on from Verizon. The Bill was for over...

EOS CCADun for XM Radio Service

Received a call from EOS CCA on 3 Feb 2010. Called back at 1740 hrs and spoke to Sandra Dayton. Ms Dayton informed me that I owed XM Radio $48 and change. Rationale for debt was that I failed to renew my service when my one-year subscription had expired and did not cancel the service by contacting XM Radio’s cancellation service by phone and canceling the subscription.

Contacted XM Radio at approximately 1820 hrs and spoke to a Mr Perez about this situation. Mr Perez transferred me to XM’s “Listening Care” department. Once transferred to that department I spoke to Mandy. I explained the situation and she offered to waive the charge. I explained that I didn’t think I owed XM anything, but that if she wanted to waive the charge that was fine by me. I confirmed with her that she had removed the charge from my account.

• Nh
                N. Horto Mar 10, 2011

I to have been called just about everyday for about 2 months about XM Radio from this EOS CCA company trying to collect $96.66 when we had called them in Januaray 2011 and told them that we'd like to cancel out XM radio's which I paid like $9.95 for 2 of them ea. and I was current in December. I got a bill in January stating that I now owe $96.66 for something that I had called and cancelled and now as of today 03-09-2011 they say that I owe because I this because they (XM) didnt' give me a cancellation number. This guy had called me [protected] and the same guy called again today 3-9-2011 he says mama you owe this on 3 radios and I told him like I have been telling them for almost 3 months now that NO I DO NOT I called and cancelled in January. What do I do? They keep calling and calling. The radio's have been cut off since January.

Cca (Collection Company Of America) — Fraud

They have sent me a collection notice in the mail stating that I owe $27.47 on an XM Satellite Radio account...