Enterprise Rent-A-Carscam claim for hail damage

M Nov 01, 2018

I rented a car from the Amarillo airport in May. I did not noticed any damage before or after the rental. A week after the rental I was informed by Enterprise that there was hail damage to the car and I was responsible for it. I did not drive through any hail and have not idea how it happened. No one examined the car after I returned it. If this is how they try to scam more money out of their customers I will take me 200+ rental days a year to another company.

RESOLVED

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Nov 07, 2018

mstruck, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.