The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Enterprise Rent-A-Car — scam claim for hail damage
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I rented a car from the Amarillo airport in May. I did not noticed any damage before or after the rental. A week after the rental I was informed by Enterprise that there was hail damage to the car and I was responsible for it. I did not drive through any hail and have not idea how it happened. No one examined the car after I returned it. If this is how they try to scam more money out of their customers I will take me 200+ rental days a year to another company.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims