FILE A COMPLAINT

[Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Carinvisible dent on car

B Jul 17, 2019

I rented a car from enterprise did walk around everything was fine, as I was driving down the highway the tire blew, I changed the tire and went to the nearest location to pick up new car. Got to the location in Philadelphia at the Jet Center, walked around car no noticeable damages or dents, the car was dirty but I was on my way somewhere in a time pinch so I did not make a big deal. I returned the car to my original location the next morning and was informed that there was a dent on the car. I could not see this dent. The guy then informed me that are trained to see these things and started opening the doors and trying to get me to see some type of difference, of which I couldn't. There was no scratches on the car nothing just this invisible dent that even in taking pictures of the car and getting a second opinion no one can see. I requested to please contact the office that I got the car from, as I knew I had done no damage to the car, and I had not been parked in any tight spaces. As of now Enterprise is attempting to charge a bunch of money to my credit card for this invisible dent. I am patiently waiting for a class action lawsuit to join as this seems to be a scam that they run.

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Aug 13, 2019

Bianca1981,
    We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [email protected] include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,