[Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car — invisible dent on car
I rented a car from enterprise did walk around everything was fine, as I was driving down the highway the tire blew, I changed the tire and went to the nearest location to pick up new car. Got to the location in Philadelphia at the Jet Center, walked around car no noticeable damages or dents, the car was dirty but I was on my way somewhere in a time pinch so I did not make a big deal. I returned the car to my original location the next morning and was informed that there was a dent on the car. I could not see this dent. The guy then informed me that are trained to see these things and started opening the doors and trying to get me to see some type of difference, of which I couldn't. There was no scratches on the car nothing just this invisible dent that even in taking pictures of the car and getting a second opinion no one can see. I requested to please contact the office that I got the car from, as I knew I had done no damage to the car, and I had not been parked in any tight spaces. As of now Enterprise is attempting to charge a bunch of money to my credit card for this invisible dent. I am patiently waiting for a class action lawsuit to join as this seems to be a scam that they run.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims