Enjoy Better TV — Have not received Visa Gift Card as Promised
I contacted Enjoy Better TV through an advertisement for Dish Network promotions. They offered $100.00 gas rebates to sign up, which I have received the coupons to mail in. They also offered a $50.00 Visa Giftcard to offset the cost of the connection fee when I said that I could subscribe with Directv with no connection fee. This gift card I have not received as of August 22, 2009 and I was in contact with Enjoy Better TV in May 2009. I have placed several calls to the customer service with promises that the request has been added to the "Spreadsheet". Quite possibly that Dish Network will loose customers because of the promises made by this company that won't follow through.
More Enjoy Better TV Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you
- Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
- Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!