Emirates Ailinestoally poor service

D

I have been travelling around the world for the last 50 years. Sometimes the service has not been that great, but as reasonable human beings, we must make allowances. Last year my wife and I travelled from Toronto to Dubai and then continued to Tehran Iran. We made the same return journey back. We have never been as disgusted with an airline as we are with Emirates. Their services on the plane and at the airports are so bad that we had to take some action and complain to the Airline. Used meal trays were let uncollected for hours, food returned by other passengers were given to use (which we refuse to take). The attendant was surprised that we had refused, so this must be a common practice. At the airport they created, such a amateurish mistakes that our plane was nearly 2 hours late in take off. I repeatedly asked for blankets as my wife felt very cold. We were never provided with any blankets. We had asked three different attendants to provide us with a blanket. Finally, I gave my jacket to my wife and for over 10 hours, we shivered with cold.
Attendants just gather around talking and ignored the poor paying economy class passengers. Their attitude was of one of superiority and disregards not only to us but also to others we could observe. I am A doctor of Science in psychology and I practice in Canada. My wife is a Doctor of Natural health medicine. We did not have unreasonable requests and we are reasonable people. I have told everyone I know of this Airlines lack of respect and poor service. I am a real person and I will be happy to answer any inquiry from the Airline or passengers if so requested.