Emigration Dubai Airportvisa-

Sir/Madam

Dated on 15jan10, I travelled to bangkok with my spouse.My spouse holding Eygptian PASSPORT and me Holding UNITED ARAB EMIRATES PASSPORT, while CKIN in DXB-AIRPORT, they didn, t check my spouse passort details and didnt advise any visa requirment.Without checking all this they boarded from dubai airport.Due to this i stuck in BANGKOK AIRPORT and they refuse to give entry permit.

SO PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY.

THANKS/

ALMANSOORI YOUSEF
M/[protected]/[protected]

• Up
    Upset fellow Jun 13, 2011

There is no use of complaining this department its useless because its own by government and you know how it works, the employee might be a relative or known person to any senior officer that is why he act like boss, if it is in india i would have kicked him at same time. They dont know about customer servise only they carry the name. They do the work as if they are doing favour of free. Any way take it easy, God is great!!!

• Al
    Alla Khr Feb 08, 2010

Good Afternoon, I think we have to write our complaints to newspaper, because staff at Thai airways (Supervisor), treating very rudely passengers, they are not emigration to check visas!!! I am very disappointed with their NASTY BEHAVIOR.
    Best regards,
    Alla

07/02/2010

To: Dnata Human Resource Manager

From: Alla
    [email protected]

Complain

On Wensday 3rd of February 2010 my mother Liudmila Evseychik had a flight on TG 518 Dubai to Bangkok. I, Alla Khrapovitskaya was accompanying my mother to check-in counter. The queue was moving to slowly and we were called to check-in silk counter (business class).

Staff at the silk counter Behzad Asadollah refused to check-in my mother because she had a return ticket to Dubai, but had no visa in hand. Behzad allowed himself to speak with us very rude.
    I tried to speak to with supervisor of Thai Airways and was advised to purchase return ticket to Russia (home country).

I rushed to Dnata ticket counter to purchase return ticket Bangkok - Moscow.

After returning to silk counter Behzad counter was empty but he refused to check-in my mother, and Liudmila checked-in with next sitting Behzad employee. I am surprised how can staff at check-in counter refused to check-in passenger.

Because, of the nasty behavior of Behzad Asadollah I desided to write a complain letter to Dnata Management. I started writing the staff (Behzad) name on what he started to shout loudly why I need his name for, I was not answering to his shouted question, and we was hiding his budge from me. However, I had explain that I am allowed to take his name to write a complain against him. He became more nervous and told me that " In the street a lot of ladies like me". What did he mean by that words??? Does the staff allowed to speak with the clients, passenger in such a rude way?

Also, surprised me that none of the staff, even the shift supervisor was closed by, but no one has react and stopped rude behavior of Behzad.
    I went to security Police and explained all happened situation, Behzad refused of saying all of that. I had a conversation with shift supervisor, but not sure that he will have a talk with staff employee.
    I am very disappointed with Dnata service, such a big company has staff employee who allowed to talk to a passenger in rude way.
    Till today I feel very bad and sad and have to send complain letter to Airport Department.
    I am requesting to take video recording from Airport security office to prove Dnata staff nasty behavior with the passenger at the Dubai Airport.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,