Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport Logo

Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport

Having problems with Dubai Airports / Dubai International Airport?

+971 42 245 555 (Call Center)
+971 43 139 999 (Immigration)
Dubai International Airport Building, Airport Road, 1st Floor, Al Rashidiya Area
Dubai
United Arab Emirates - 2525

Complaints & Reviews

two items that were stolen out of my carry-on luggage

I recently returned from new zealand ek449 auckland/dubai a21.45 on 6th december 2016 and then ek501(?...

transfer wheelchair persons

After arriving in Dubia from Perth Australia, we were placed in a lounge for transfer (disabled) to await transfer to flight to Newcastle UK. We were assured we would be collected at a certain time, which did not happen. I approached the desk on numerous times to give them my concern that my departure time was very near. They were more concerned on who was going to work overtime, and talking Amongst themselves.. Finally arriving a the gate, it was about to close, and everybody was on board the Aircraft. This action was totally unexceptable, Having the Best Airport in the World is one thing, But certain staff need to understand the importance of Customer Care, and ensure they carry out there tasks

complaint

I received automatic PC answer.That's how the Management resolves the client's problems in Dubai...

rude security and immigration staff

The security and immigration staff (specially the Arabs) at Dubai Airport are extremely impolite and...

lady staff don't have manners

the lady staff at dubai international have no manners how to treat passangers. we were told to have a body...

customer service

I wish to bring to your attention that the the staff at the Dubai International Airport are very impolite...

lost of baggage at departure

i have left my hand baggage at the dubai airport. after the security check i forgot to pick up my baggage. the baggage is tagged with my name and companys name. it is a doll house set for my daughter which i bought for her birthday.
i am rajneesh mehta.i was travelling from dubai to india newdelhi with air india flight no ai 746. on 29 april 2010. i am working for gsk consumer.
please if anything at all can be done do let me know. i will bear the courier charges also.

rajneesh mehta
+91-[protected]

• Ji
    Jithu Rajan Dec 17, 2019

Please be informed of one thing. my original passport is missing. If you have any knowledge please let me know.
    Attached photo for your reference

visa-

Sir/Madam

Dated on 15jan10, I travelled to bangkok with my spouse.My spouse holding Eygptian PASSPORT and me Holding UNITED ARAB EMIRATES PASSPORT, while CKIN in DXB-AIRPORT, they didn, t check my spouse passort details and didnt advise any visa requirment.Without checking all this they boarded from dubai airport.Due to this i stuck in BANGKOK AIRPORT and they refuse to give entry permit.

SO PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY.

THANKS/

ALMANSOORI YOUSEF
M/[protected]/[protected]

• Al
    Alla Khr Feb 08, 2010

Good Afternoon, I think we have to write our complaints to newspaper, because staff at Thai airways (Supervisor), treating very rudely passengers, they are not emigration to check visas!!! I am very disappointed with their NASTY BEHAVIOR.
    Best regards,
    Alla

07/02/2010

To: Dnata Human Resource Manager

From: Alla
    [email protected]

Complain

On Wensday 3rd of February 2010 my mother Liudmila Evseychik had a flight on TG 518 Dubai to Bangkok. I, Alla Khrapovitskaya was accompanying my mother to check-in counter. The queue was moving to slowly and we were called to check-in silk counter (business class).

Staff at the silk counter Behzad Asadollah refused to check-in my mother because she had a return ticket to Dubai, but had no visa in hand. Behzad allowed himself to speak with us very rude.
    I tried to speak to with supervisor of Thai Airways and was advised to purchase return ticket to Russia (home country).

I rushed to Dnata ticket counter to purchase return ticket Bangkok - Moscow.

After returning to silk counter Behzad counter was empty but he refused to check-in my mother, and Liudmila checked-in with next sitting Behzad employee. I am surprised how can staff at check-in counter refused to check-in passenger.

Because, of the nasty behavior of Behzad Asadollah I desided to write a complain letter to Dnata Management. I started writing the staff (Behzad) name on what he started to shout loudly why I need his name for, I was not answering to his shouted question, and we was hiding his budge from me. However, I had explain that I am allowed to take his name to write a complain against him. He became more nervous and told me that " In the street a lot of ladies like me". What did he mean by that words??? Does the staff allowed to speak with the clients, passenger in such a rude way?

Also, surprised me that none of the staff, even the shift supervisor was closed by, but no one has react and stopped rude behavior of Behzad.
    I went to security Police and explained all happened situation, Behzad refused of saying all of that. I had a conversation with shift supervisor, but not sure that he will have a talk with staff employee.
    I am very disappointed with Dnata service, such a big company has staff employee who allowed to talk to a passenger in rude way.
    Till today I feel very bad and sad and have to send complain letter to Airport Department.
    I am requesting to take video recording from Airport security office to prove Dnata staff nasty behavior with the passenger at the Dubai Airport.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Alla

• Up
    Upset fellow Jun 13, 2011

There is no use of complaining this department its useless because its own by government and you know how it works, the employee might be a relative or known person to any senior officer that is why he act like boss, if it is in india i would have kicked him at same time. They dont know about customer servise only they carry the name. They do the work as if they are doing favour of free. Any way take it easy, God is great!!!

loss of my wallet

This is Muhammad Umer Iqbal, working on employment in Dubai, Company Name: Lonestar Technical Servies. On Tuesday 15-July-2008, on arrival from Karachi exiting Dubai International Airport on the 'Bus Stand', someone picked my wallet from back pocket containing following items:

1- Cash amount AED 2400/-;

My contact details:
Name: Muhammad Umer Iqbal
Mobile#: +[protected]
Office#: #[protected]
Passport# EN1336761 - Protected.

Now i want to know procedure to report. Pls guide, guys Dubai is full of thief's... fadup of this. RTA Bus C1 due to luggage refused to give me ticket.

• Ih
    IHateScammers2 Jul 31, 2008

God knows the truth ... i thought theif himself complaing for theft

• Iy
    Iyapparaja Jan 13, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I arrived at Dubai Airport at 7:00 AM and used Toilet nearby Terminal 8/9 before on boarding EK216/215 flight to Los Angeles where I lost my wrist watch bearing a brand Swiss Royal in the toilet room. I would request the concerned authorities to find out my wrist watch and hand over it to me. Regards, IYAPPARAJA DORAISWAMY

loss of cellphone

I travelled from SYDNEY to EBB with Emirates Airlines on 10th May 2008. I had a 24-hour stopover visa for...

poor customer service

I had a flight on the Nov 3th 07 from Dubai to New york jfk in Emirate airline. i had the worst customer...

bad treatment by emirates securities in dubai

W: MANJEZI / S MRS You’re Ref. DXB/X/HG/100707/6576074
On the 24 June 2007 at around 7am from our flight JHB connecting to UK flight we (myself and my 9year old son) were travelling on school holiday from JHB to UK via Dubai , securities at the boarding gate to UK stopped us and asked where you going? For what? Where’s your id, driver's license and old passport, I did not carry those documents as we had our passports, they asked me questions like where do you get money to go on holiday? Why don’t you stay in SA? Looking at my bank statement where do you get this money? Who’s his father? How much cash have you got? They asked me about the visa, I told them I do not need a visa I am a South African and even showed the email from UK embassy, they then took it, Who's Makhaya Ntini? Sing your National Anthem after responding to those question they ignored us for hours, they even changed shift, I cried and they said UK official will interview me and they won’t let us go if I cried, and no official came and after some hours when I asked the reason I was told to wait, I could see there were not flight to JHB and they said we should go and sleep at the lounge and at 22H00 we should go and report at the boarding gate for our flight at 23HOO all this time they kept our passports. All my hotels were booked and attractions in UK return air tickets were paid, Even my hotel and visa for Dubai We were going to spend 2nights on my way back from UK was confirmed and paid for. I showed them the proof. When I send a query to their customer service they refunded me R4741.14 for the ticket and R2100.00 for the stopover and I used R25000.00 when I complained about the amount "Lynne C. Sandys, Customer Affairs" told me I do not appreciate and I flew, I told her I was not going to Dubai that time and her reason was "Our Security personnel were informed by the ALO that you would not be allowed to enter the UK without a UK Entry Clearance Visa from South Africa and, therefore, you were to be returned to your point of origin, that is, Johannesburg" they could not provide me the name of the person who gave that ruling and they never spoke to any UK official. “I have got her response” All I want from them is my money or fully paid trip (AIRTICKET, HOTEL ACCOMODATION AND ATTRACTIONS)
We contacted the UK embassy; they told us they never received any query about us and they never gave that ruling. The securities even lied about our flight to JHB and said it was at 23h00 and we should board at 22H00 they told us to sleep at the lounge, they kept our passports, I called the SA embassy they were told there were no flight and they agreed that no UK official interviewed us, only on the 25June at 10H00 I booked at the Dubai International hotel and we were deported on the 25 June 2007 on the 10H00 flight.
Above is their ref number.
Siskazi Manjezi

Email: siskazi.[protected]@telkommedia.co.za

• Updated by Salman Sallu · Mar 02, 2017

I buy from online today but laptop was broken I need back my Mony I don't wan like tis laptop
    Oder number #4097863047
    Phone number 0521644849
    Plzzz call me

• Updated by Lhyne · May 08, 2018

I hope some one can take action on that man

• Updated by Lhyne · May 08, 2018

One again I want confirm that please Muhammad mahaz abudul qadir he asked me for money because he just help me to show my gate to me so please take action on him . I ashamed on him what kind of mind he has ...?????????

• Lh
    Lhyne Aug 21, 2018

How is an airport I am from Afghanistan travelling on Lufthansa flight one of g4s staff help me to show my gate to me he asked me for 50 dollar money I just check his pass and I say sorry his name is Muhammad Mahaz abdu qadir

Salman Sallu Nov 11, 2018

Today me take one laptop but it's broken I need back money I don't wan like tis laptop my number 0521644859

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices