El CidEl Cid

T

All El Cid resorts are fraudulent and scheme off innocent people. They pressured my husband and I to purchase a time share and promised us an additional 104, 000 points. They also promised, in writing, that they would "rent out" the purchased time share and pay us $25, 000 on May 10, 2014. Surely enough, we never received the promised payment or the additional points. This company operates based on lies and deceit, and they have no value for integrity and honesty. I hope you read this message before you get scammed by El Cid. They should be put out of business!