EF Tours — tourtrip booked 2 years ahead is non-refundable.
My daughter is with the army cadets and they had booked a trip with EF Tours for 2017. They required a $199.00 deposit and then $500.00 every few months or so. I had paid the $500.00 first payment so my total payments so far was $699.00. I then found out that my parents who are 77 an 78 are very sick so we needed to move closer to them. I am in Edmonton and they are in Toronto. I am uplifting my family's whole life to move closer to my parents so I needed to cancel the trip with EF Tours for my daughter from her cadet corp.
I was told that the $199.00 was non-refundable, there is a $400.00 cancellation fee, and a $149.00 insurance fee. On top of that I was charged a $94.00 late fee for missing the second $500.00 payment. So I would end up owing then $49.00 to cancel the trip.
More EF Tours Complaints & Reviews
- EF Tours - fraud / hidden fees
- EF Tours - cancellation policy scam
- EF Tours - abandoned at train station
- EF Tours - worst experience ever!
- EF Tours - travel
- EF Educational Tours - buyer beware!
- EF Tours - cancelation fees
- EF Educational Tours - Not willing to give us a full refund for travel in May due to COVID19
- Eftours - awful comapny
- EF Tours - inaccurate charge for tour