eDreams — price increase without notification
Booking reference: [protected]
I have just recently made a booking through skyscanner which redirected me to eDreams as was the cheapest option I thought
the cost initially was $2110.00 but when charged it was $2, 500.00
I immediately contacted your call centre as was not alerted to this price increase while making the booking.
The person at the call centre stated it was in australia dollars and when purchased was changed into NZ dollars. Whenever I have done bookings through skyscanner they are always in NZ dollars and since making this booking have rechecked site and is still showing NZ dollars!!
Also if the amount was charged in NZ dollars the currency exchange at present is no where near another $400. Please advise as I would like the original price to be charged and refunded the extra $300.00
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices
- eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later??
- eDreams - scam
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- eDreams - flight booking
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud