The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ecpi/MCI — classes
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had completed all of my course work and worked really hard and to go on extern you have to have a class called 238 and its a prep class and a check off all in one, bad thing was I got "b's" on all the check and got a 76 on the phelobmoty part 1 and 2 and the teacher told me she didnt think I was profient in my skills that I needed to take the class over which it states that a 76 is a c and it is passing and they are failing me because of 4 points and making me take the class over how can I resolve this issue? I graduate tomorrow and I have nothing to show for it, if one teacher doesnt have confidence in my skill how can I feel good about being a medical assisant?
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Ecpi/MCI Complaints & Reviews
- ECPI College of Technology - rip off!
- ECPI College of Technology - school of dishoner
- ECPI College of Technology - misleading and dishonest
- ECPI Raleigh Campus - ripoff & too expensive
- ECPI - financial aid
- ECPI Greensboro N.C. - education
- ECPI University - columbia campus
- ECPI University - cis245-online course content
- ECPI University - lack of education
- ECPI College Of Technology-University - fianancial aide-administration