Ecpi/MCIclasses

I had completed all of my course work and worked really hard and to go on extern you have to have a class called 238 and its a prep class and a check off all in one, bad thing was I got "b's" on all the check and got a 76 on the phelobmoty part 1 and 2 and the teacher told me she didnt think I was profient in my skills that I needed to take the class over which it states that a 76 is a c and it is passing and they are failing me because of 4 points and making me take the class over how can I resolve this issue? I graduate tomorrow and I have nothing to show for it, if one teacher doesnt have confidence in my skill how can I feel good about being a medical assisant?

RESOLVED

• ECPI University's response · Aug 26, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us about your experience at ECPI University. We'd certainly like to learn more, and we recommend that you please email [protected]@ecpi.edu with the above information and be sure to include your phone number, email address, campus and program. Once we receive your contact details, we will pass your message on to the University Administration who will contact you for next steps. If you have additional questions, be sure to include them in the email to [protected]@ecpi.edu. Thank you!