The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ECPI College of Technology — rip off!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
ECPI was a complete rip off. I went to ECPI with the hopes of pursuing a career in criminal justice. My teachers were great, I learned a lot from them. However the Administration was very lacking. They say you can complete their courses in less than two years, and that is true if the class is offered. I had 5 or 6 classes left and some of them kept getting canceled. Because of this my graduation date kept changing. The told us the reason the class was canceled was due to a lack of students. I spoke with several students who were also set to take that class. There was around 10 of us signed up for the class. I had taken classes with as little a 4 students in it, so for them to say it was canceled due to a lack of students is a lie. So not only did they lie to us but the blamed it on us as well. Needless to say I did not get to complete my course at ECPI. It was a waste of my time and money. I would never never recommend ECPI to any one.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More ECPI College of Technology Complaints & Reviews
- ECPI College of Technology - school of dishoner
- ECPI College of Technology - misleading and dishonest
- ECPI Raleigh Campus - ripoff & too expensive
- ECPI - financial aid
- ECPI College Of Technology-University - fianancial aide-administration
- ECPI Greensboro N.C. - education
- ECPI University - columbia campus
- Ecpi/MCI - classes
- ECPI University - cis245-online course content
- ECPI University - lack of education