Complaints & Reviews

Edit college admission paper

Customwritings.com is a hoax. They advertize they will write or edit a paper and they charge you base on time frame you want paper. I ordered one in one day. I asked for the paper to be edited whereas I had written the paper, it was a college admissions paper. They sent back a paper but it had nothing to do with what I wrote and asked to be edited. It was a generic artificial paper. I wrote back and complained and they said they would get another writer. They wrote back again and said nobody would take it and I have three choices, wait for another writer, something else or get money back. I requested money back because they stink and I did not have a nother day and I paid for one day service that I paid extra for because they are "english" they said they would get back in 4-6 days, they didn't but sent an email stating my case was going to close, I wrote them and told them I complained and they said they needed more time to investigate. It has been over two weeks and they sent a email it was closing now. They are crooks and don't really have people review your paper, that is why they are cheap. It is not too hard to figure out with my email trails that they messed up, didn't deliver and should refund me but they didn't, I sent in a dispute with credit card company. You have been warned.

Never again I will use CustomWritings!

I have hired these guys from CustomWritings and asked for a high quality writer, because my paper wa...

Low quality of work

When I found CustomWritings website I decided to give it a try, because they seemed very professional and...

Customwritings has good services but not good support

I was lucky to order an essay with the Customwritings.com powered by Brownie Freelance Limited. They have a wide range of academic papers, including essay, reviews, dissertations, case studies, and even admission service. I was delighted with the services of Customwritings.com. Though, I have encountered a lot of similar custom writing service web sites, Customwritings.com by Brownie Freelance Limited is much better in relation to price and quality balance. I ordered an essay – delivery of the essay was in time, although I was a bit disappointed with the support service – there were some technical problems or something like that. In general, my demands were met: nice prices, high quality of academic paper performance, fast delivery. It was worth it, indeed. I'd better say premium class service in comparison with the websites I had visited before. No cheating, nice discounts if you are either a regular customer, or a newcomer. Customwritings.com is a nice academic writing solution, indeed.

• 3d
    3dinfo Jul 20, 2011

hey guys... Spammers are you.
    The customwritings.com is a very good service

• Bu
    buger Jun 04, 2013

They are from Ukraine. Check Essayscam.org for details.

• Us
    U SUK May 25, 2014

Bs i ordered an essay with full instructions gone through the 3rd review still don't make sense what the ... they are trying to say

• Ha
    Harry Oscar Feb 10, 2020

hi...Top Tutor Bay is one of the most experienced and reliable writing assistance for students in writing essays, research papers, assignments, term papers, and dissertations, PowerPoint presentations, etc.please visit Homework Help in UK, USA, Australia

No plagiarism, exclusive professional writing in more than 96 subjects

At customwritings.com is the place where you want to place your order for your custom academic paper or any other kind of academic paper. We offer good quality custom writing service at an amazingly affordable price and produce for you that custom written paper which you have been wondering on how to deal with it. No matter the amount or complexity of the customizations you want to include in your paper we at customwritings.com will offer you the best solution. We will achieve this through our experienced and determined writers who work very hard to offer you the best possible custom written paper to your satisfaction.
If the results we offer you don’t satisfy you we will link you to our suitable writer where you can specifically explain to him or her how exactly you want your academic paper to be written in order for you to score good marks. In case of any other type of dissatisfaction we have a fully able and equipped support staff where you can call and clarify about your dissatisfaction. Our support staff are fully trained to handle any kind of complain to your satisfaction and in case you are still dissatisfied we will not leave you in the wild we will always offer you alternatives to your problem.
If you have to submit your custom written paper in a short period of time bring it to us and you will be surprised on how fast you will get your paper done because lateness in delivering your paper is not our policy. Customwritings.com is the place where you should place your order because we are determined to make you excel.

• Na
    navdillon May 17, 2010

Customwritings.com are a bunch of bloody fraudsters
    They will rip you off and take ur money and give you a piece of ### essay
    Don't fall prey to them
    Beware!!!

• 3d
    3dinfo Jun 22, 2011

customwritings.com is the best place where you can to place your order for your custom academic paper or any other kind of academic paper.

Saimons Jun 25, 2011

Reed THIS TOPIC !!! http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/customwritings-has-good-services-but-not-good-support-c470699.html

• Lf
    lf2002lam Oct 17, 2014

Here is my circumstance
    I ordered 3 days for 3 pages of paper with a clear title for what I want them to research for, and then I received an announcement at 1 hour before the deadline, said they need 6 more hours to finish the order, so I offer them the other 6 hours (6 hours is very tight to me, otherwise I won't order the short time period like 3 days). Finally they gave me an article, take a look and it is nothing about what I required, except title. I gave them the title "common SENSE by Amy Hamilton", they used the same title, but the context was about the other exhibition in the other museum. For sure, they are not able to make the revision in 3 hours, and I had to talk to my professor if I can extend the deadline. It ended up with the professor offer me other two days to finish 5 full pages, and then I forward my circumstance to customwritings.com. Here is their response:

We will gladly do that for you. Should I send you an additional payment link for two more pages?

Kind regards,
    Joseph
    Support team

F you! You set me up into such a embarrassing case, and you wanted me to pay extra charge to make you finish the paper? What a joke. I will never back to this shxt anymore.

Essay

Customwritings.com - absolute worst experience!! I ordered a paper from them 2 weeks in advance of the date...

Scam and cheating

I Purchased a order to have my research paper revised and improved from www.customewritings.com (TOTAL FRAUD SITE FROM MY EXPERIENCE!!) and they charged full 217 US dollars promising the written and revised paper in 2 days. Days went by from 2 to 4 and I then found about fraud from this site and ASKED IMMEDIATELY for refund and I get some STUPID excuses!!!

For starts I got ripped off as they DON'T seem to have professional writers and don't deliver on time and now my money is not returning anytime soon with excuses that the refund lady is busy with other transactions!! This site is a total scam and I've read more evidence as I searched the next. Please someone help me from this TOTAL FRAUD!!!

Interpol should INVESTIGATE AND HUNT DOWN THESE FRAUDS!!! They are fooling honest people all over!!!

• Mb
    mbla Aug 23, 2009

First of all, you have really bad English. That is most likely why they weren't able to accomplish it on time. Also, the service you selected is inappropriate. You should have selected proof read then, rewrite. You should have paid twice the amount. You were a cheapskate. Cheapskates don't deserve to get their money back. To rewrite is to write again, not to correct mistakes and all. I think you should fix yourself first, before blaming other people. You're just another loser.

• Il
    Illyan Jun 23, 2011

I have order from customwritings.com/- I think the best services for order your essay... I completely satisfied with the best price and quality

Saimons Jun 25, 2011

I don't understand why are you say nagativ comments about customwriting.com i used the customwritings.com best services for order write your essay. And you can whot say other peole http://www.essayforum.com/essays-term-papers-1/customwritings-com-reviews-29304/

• Bg
    bgartner Dec 27, 2013

Custom writings is a complete scam and is not professional at all. they delayed my refund by asking me the same questions over and over until it past their 14 day deadline and said it was closed that i no longer qualified for a refund. They gave me a paper that did not pertain to the subject even though I provided a thesis statement/title page and outline...the content did not apply to any of the above...complete scam!!!

• Ro
    Roger Jarvis Oct 26, 2016

Any work calls for a specific approach, and our professional experts know it. Writers from http://customessaywriter.org/ for many years have been working in the provision of services in writing of various student works. If you doubt your abilities or you do not have enough time, hurry up to turn for our help.

• Ru
    Rupam Aich Jan 22, 2020

Thanks for writing this blog. It is very informative. It is so true that there are companies that are involved in fraudulent practices. No need to worry anymore. In order to get best writing services at affordable rates, you can simply visit our website.
    UK writings

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices