Herzing University Logo

Herzing University

Having problems with Herzing University?

Herzing University reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 28, 2009. The latest review Cheating teachers was posted on Feb 9, 2013. The latest complaint Did not provide education promised was resolved on Jan 17, 2012. Herzing University has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. Herzing University has resolved 5 complaints.

Herzing University Customer Service Contacts

1800 596 0724 (Customer Service)
+1 330 594 3034 (Akron, OH)
+1 404 586 4265 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 205 791 5860 (Birmingham, AL)
+1 262 457 7624 (Brookfield, WI)
+1 262 293 5475 (Kenosha, WI)
+1 608 807 1909 (Madison, WI)
+1 612 360 2484 (Minneapolis, MI)
+1 504 613 4295 (New Orleans, LO)
+1 407 641 5227 (Orlando, FL)
+1 567 443 2502 (Toledo, OH)
W140N8917 Lilly Rd

Orlando Campus
1865 SR 436, Winter Park, Florida 32792

Toledo Campus
5212 Hill Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43615

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Herzing University Customer Service. Initial Herzing University complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Herzing University above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Herzing University. Discuss the issues you have had with Herzing University and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Herzing University Complaints & Reviews

Herzing University — Cheating teachers

Teachers are giving certain students "secret" second chances on quizzes in the teachers office. Policy state...

Herzing University — SCAMMERS

You would not believe the rip off and scams that this school has. 1st they ask you to apply for a certain...

Herzing University — Did not provide education promised

I toured the Herzing University in Brookfield WI. At that time I thanked them for their time but explained...

Herzing University — Lack of Communication and Consistency

This has been a very interesting site I was looking for complaints on Herzing because I'm now in proce...

Herzing College New Orleans — No Quality/Scam/Lies

At Kenner Herzing NOLA the " students " run the "university". They have chronic problems staffing instructor...

Herzing UniversityTuition increase when i signed a agreement

I was going to be attending Herzing University in July 7th 2010 for their IT / Networking program which is 8 months long, so i got all my financial aid paperwork and i owed the school after my student loans around $2, 000. i was ok with that i could cover it while i was in school but, around the end of june i got a call saying they had to postpone the start date to september so i said ok it gets me more time to get ready. So today, i received my new financial aid paperwork which i was expecting it to be the same and i find out they raised the tuition almost $5, 000 and i ended up owing the school almost 7, 000. to me it seems like they moved the start date to change to tuition because they didn't give me a reasonable answer to why they had to change the date. Is this legal? i had already signed an agreement to start in July for the first amount.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ni
      nitedogg Aug 10, 2010

I to got screwed on the school fees here in Ohio. I'm now waiting for the 2nd half of my class to start. The instructor quit. So that tells me there is something wrong with this college. Now we've been told we have to wait another month because they (Herzing) can't find or hire an instructor. I've decided to go back to ITT. This school is a joke don't apply if you want a good education. Go somewhere else or try the all online schools.

Signed Been Screwed

Herzing — rip-off, scam, cheated

Herzing College is a scam, rip-off, and cheat!!! You pay for an education you never receive. It happened to...

Herzing College / University — Scam

I was scammed, ripped-off, cheated, etc. by Herzing College. I graduated with Honors from a Course at...

Herzing College OnlineRip off

I attended Herzing Online for 3 terms in the Medical Coding and Billing program. My recruiter told me that the school only cost $7, 000 for the entire program and that since I am receiving Full Pell Grant from FAFSA, school would be covered and THEN some.

I attended a community college before this and my Pell Grant covered everything (including books) and then they sent me a check for the remainder of my grant for expenses. Since I've gone through this before, I figured that I could believe what this person told me.

Anyways, during my third term my fiance's Grandpa passed away. He passed away in our house after my fiance performed CPR on him for 30 minutes waiting for the Emergency Response team to finally show up. He kept him alive until they got there, and they gave up and let him die. This was very traumatic for our whole family, especially my fiance, which put a strain on me.

Due to this fact I missed one of my finals. I figured 'No big deal, I'll just retake it. Worse case scenario I'll retake the class so no biggie, right?' Wrong. They expelled me.

The FREAKING EXPELLED me. I called them up after I realized that I was locked out of the system and asked them what was up. They informed me 'For a fee we'll allow you back in our school'. At that point, and with everything I just had to endure I couldn't deal with it anymore. I just logged out and never came back. I was so upset/heartbroken. How could they be so cold??

A few months later I got a bill for my loan. I was like 'LOAN?! What are they talking about?!'. Apparently they took ALL of my Pell from the Government, and the money they were sending me was from a LOAN. So now I have $9, 000 loan hanging over my head and marring my credit score. (Yes, you read that right. $9, 000. Not even the $7, 000 he originally quoted me. They took ALL my Pell and then stuck me with a loan of MORE than they said the whole program cost).

I can't believe they can justify charging me (and the Government) all that money for only 2 1/2 semesters. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Herzing College Online — Fraud and cheating

I spent one full year in the paralegal program at this college. I barely learned a thing! They expect you to...