Economy Rent A Carinsurance

This Orlando company quoted me a month car rental through Rentalcars.com for $437 but when I arrived after a long flight from Seattle they required that I have my ins. declarations page and ended up charging me $954. I travel for business 2-3 weeks a month and have never had to show this document. I was able to get my ins. agent to email me this but only after I signed the contract. I asked nicely for the rental agent to start over and redo my contract and he said I would be charge more and refused.

There were 50 other couples experiencing the same issue and the office was in complete chaos with many yelling at the agents and some calling Enterprise to com pick them up.

I have contacted Economy, Rentalcars.com and Priceline who owns this website to no avail. I will dispute the credit card charge and never use any of these to find a deal on a car.

Tim and Debbie from Seattle