Economy Car Rentalseconomycarrentals voucher no: ec49f826 / thrifty confirmation no: ro400477099

M Jun 16, 2019

The thrifty car provider didn't want to give me the car because they said "you don't have international driver license"
I was there in time with all the required documents: canadian driver license, canadian passport, voucher, credit card. Everything valid.
I didn't make an international driver license because according with all the information and instructions this licence is not a must if my
Driver license is in latin characters. Please review the case and issue a refund of my deposit. Please contact me if you need more info.

economycarrentals voucher no: ec49f826 / thrifty confirmation no: ro400477099

• Updated by Mircea Balaita · Jun 17, 2019

Please see my first claim. Nothing to add at this time.