eBayround lace tablecloth

M Jan 14, 2020

Placed order for 2 round tablecloths, 2 round lace tablecloths, 1 rectangle tablecloth, 1 rectangle lace tablecloth with one order. Three of the orders (round tablecloths, rectangle tablecloth and rectangle lace tablecloth) were delivered in estimated time frame. round lace ones were not - showed on follow up page that payment was pending. Everything was on one credit card! called ebay and they told to me to check to see if credit card was charged. It wasn't but they could not check to tell me why it didn't go through. If I had known that I was not getting this order, I would not have placed the other three orders. No more ebay for me. Vendor checked and didn't see my order, but I had received an email confirmation that order was placed.

• Updated by Mary Holt · Jan 14, 2020

even with email confirmation, and order number, vendor did not receive information. Had placed 4 orders and 3 were delivered. at least my credit card was not charged - but that didn't help me with order. Only thing ebay employee could tell me to do was check to see if credit card was charged. No help in tracking down problem. No more e-bay purchases for me.