eBayRepresentative

J Apr 01, 2021

hi i spoke to a helper on chat and i have been banned i understand ive done something you are not happy with and you wont tell me i get it so i accept it but that does not mean i have to be treated like a idiot when i had a order and i needed help with it regardless of the fact my account had been banned or not i have posted the convo

HELP
Airalyn21:10 PM
Thank you for reaching eBay Live Help. My name is Ira your customer support from Buy team. May I have your first and last name please?
JASON WILLIAMS
hongkongdelights21:10 PM
hi i keep making accounts and im constantly being blocked and i dont know why so i made another then im blocked again
Airalyn21:12 PM
Hi Jason, my apologies but your account is permanently suspended
hongkongdelights21:12 PM
ye but it keeps happening and i dont know why
Airalyn21:13 PM
For security purposes we can't disclose the exact information why your account has been suspended. I assure you that before we came up with this decision, we review the account first. These are the factors that lead us to take the appropriate action on your account. It's sad to see you go, but I believe that this is not the end yet. This is never the end of the road. This is just the beginning. Keep in mind that it's normal for people to fall and through that fall, that's where you learn to rise and succeed.
hongkongdelights21:14 PM
ok if u cant use ebay anymore then fine but i made a order just on
08-06834-74378
and it got canceled
hongkongdelights21:15 PM
can you issue me the refund as its obviously a scam then
Airalyn21:15 PM
While we understand that you may not agree with our decision to suspend your account, please understand that this decision is final and will not be reversed. I believe I've already clarified our decision regarding your appeal. I'll be now closing this chat session. Bye for now.
Okay for that order
what
im not on about that
hongkongdelights21:16 PM
you ignoring what im asking
Airalyn21:16 PM
let me send this request to our Suspension Team to process the refund for yoy
ok
you*
thanks
Sure
Airalyn21:16 PM
Keep safe and have a nice day
hongkongdelights21:16 PM
i dont care if i cant use ebay i just want my refund lol
thanks
Airalyn21:17 PM
Sure, bye now
Chat session has ended
A record of this chat session will be sent to your email address

anyways i hope not all of ebay is like this
have a good day