EasySavercancel.myeasysaver.com

S

I became involved with Easy Saver as a result of looking into a foreclosure agency to buy a home. After receiving the packet from Easy Saver (and paying $30 for a service i did not ask for or want) I looked Easy Saver up on the Better Business Bureau website. This company received an F grade from the BBB for being unresponsive to customer complaints. I immediately dialed the number to cancel Easy Saver, which told me I could also cancel online at cancel.myeasysaver.com. I thought it was eerie that the URL included no @, so I looked it up and it does not exist! DO NOT spend any money on this company or its services. It is a scam tied to other companies. Do Not let them fool you.

• Fr
    fran Aug 27, 2008

It appears we are among many getting scammed by one phone call to Viapren, for a free sample, gas card and Walmart card... the product doesn't work first of all and the 2 free cards require a "fake memberships" to EasySaver and American-Leisure. Who the heck are they and why do they charge our secure card given to viapren?? We also have tried to cancel and finally got a person at the toll free numbers. To be sure we will watch our account to see if they keep charging us... SOMETHING has to be done to these companies, especially at the height of IDENTITY THEFT!!!

• Fr
    franfielder Sep 15, 2008

I noticed charges 19.95 from easy saver i never joined and tried calling their company to stop charges they said they would stop making 19.95 charges. that never happened. I called my bank and they said i would have to deal w/ them. So now i am still being charged 19.95 mo. For what? I don't even know what it's for?

• Al
    alphonso hodge Oct 08, 2008

I have not authorized the amount of 19.80 to be deducted from my account. I have not applyed for membership to this company. Please return the amount of 19.80 to my account thank you.

• Er
    ernest Nov 13, 2008

there is a 16.95 charge on my bank account that i did not autherize

• St
    steph Nov 15, 2008

I just noticed on my credit card that i am being billed 14.95 since july for something that i did not authorize. Called credit card they said i needed to call company. Came on this website and was shocked to see so many others had the same thing happen to them. This happened after I had place an order from the Blair company online. It was very helpful to me to find this site because i had no idea what to do.

• Go
    gordana Jan 31, 2009

I read many complaints on this web-site about proflowers/ Easysaver. I happened to be another victim of that scam. I just filed a complaint at FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
    and I would like to encourage anyone else who fell into the same trap to do the same. only like this we can stop them from going any farther.

charles e. cook Mar 10, 2009

I have been billed by EASY SAVER REWARDS FOR $14.95 per month since making a purchase on Proflowers.com. and I like many others inadvertenty signed up for their bogus services while placing my order withProflowers. They claim I requested to be member after placing a order with Proflowers.com. This is not true. I will not ever place another order through Proflowers again as obviously, they have received complaints from other customers about, EASYSAVERREWARDS!

angela kesler Mar 11, 2009

please cancel my membership thank you

• Da
    david rhodes Mar 12, 2009

stop my account

• Ba
    barbara Apr 02, 2009

my email address is [protected]@sbcglobal.net. please cancel my membership. i have yet to receive any of the information or gifts that were promised me upon signing up. yet you continue to take money out of my account.

• Um
    umland52 Apr 02, 2009

i am so pissed of i guess i dont know why you took 19:80 .out of my debt card i give plamsa .and that my was plamsa debt card idiot that is all the the money i have coming in . so put my 19;80 back in because i dint buy anything

jooheekim Apr 05, 2009

stop my account
    [protected]@hanmail.net

• Ap
    April Beach Apr 07, 2009

Easy Saver signed me up over the phone, the gal said that all they would take out of my credit card was $1.00 and then they would send me a card to sign and send back for a $50.00 Walmart gift card, which I did do. But I did not receive the gift card and they charged my card $30.00 instead of $1.00! This is not cool at all, I work very hard for my money that I get, I can't afford to allow someone to steal my money! The only number I could find on anything is: [protected]. You owe me $80.00 and I want my account credited that amount!
    Sincerely,
    April R. Beach
    [protected]

ARTaylor Jun 20, 2009

Stop my account and credit me back the gifts you promised upon signing up and money you took off my account. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@student.eastcentral.edu

ARTaylor Jun 20, 2009

Stop my account and credit me all the gift you promisd and the money you have taken from my credit card. This is not fair, i will not sit back and continue to allow people like you to keep riping off hard working people

• Je
    Jeffry Carlson Jul 31, 2009

Please cancel my membership & account on easy saver rewards...Thank You

• Je
    Jeffry Carlson Jul 31, 2009

please cancel my account & membership

• Jl
    j leonzal Aug 15, 2009

There is an old saying: A satisfied customer will tell one person. A dissatisfied customer will tell everyone they know and more. You ripped me off. Please credit my credit card, stop my card and send the gifts you promised.

argyle Aug 26, 2009

I desputed the charges with my credit card company and got easy saver and money edge blocked. also a refund. Argyle

• Nc
    ncartist Aug 29, 2009

I ordered from proflowers and they have been tagging me for $14.95 a month since. Tere might be some thing associated with free shipping and a trial membership. I remember reading the fine print and not going with the free shipping because of it. That did not stop them from enrolling me. I didn't notice the charge for 4 months. I archive ALL my e-mail, even junk mail, and there is not one e-mail from easysaver. I am paying for a service that I can't even access.

• Ro
    Roianne Oct 12, 2009

I just recieved these so called savings card and I called to cancel the account. I got both easysaver and moneysaver which both have the same account number but two different 800 numbers. I called both of them twice within five minutes of each other and got two different cancelation numbers for each one. I thought this was a scam and I am glad I found this website. Thanks

easysaver Oct 19, 2009

These people took money out of my checking account. Thius is unauthorized? the amount is 14.95 and 14.95on 10/15/2009. Please help?

terry roberts CANCEL MY ACCOUNT MY EMAIL IS [protected]@comcast.net

THANK YOU!!

complhead Oct 26, 2009

i just lost my job and cant afford this ###!!

complhead Oct 26, 2009

you people overdrew my account and prettymuch dident give me ###!!!

• Br
    Brittanyr0124 Oct 28, 2009

today is October 28th and i also just noticed that a transaction was posted to my account for the same amount 14.95 this was also unauthorized by me.i contacted my bank and they states they have no information about this merchent at this time that i would have to wait untill it posts fully. Does anyone have and contact information about this merchent?

• Kt
    kthyke1969 Nov 01, 2009

Kris Thykeson CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW [protected]@yahoo.com

• Kt
    kthyke1969 Nov 01, 2009

STOP MY ACCOUNT NOW. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Tp
    tph Nov 29, 2009

cancel my account [protected]@yahoo.com. you didnt give me the cards you promised... this is bull ###.

• Ro
    rodney sirmons Dec 06, 2009

please cancel my account dont take any money from my credit card acount [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sh
    Sha' Ron H. Dec 30, 2009

Cancel my account please !!

• Ba
    barbie Jan 06, 2010

Please cancel my membership. I didnt agree for this and its not right to use people like your doing its not right. my address is [protected]@yahoo.com

easysaver ripoff Jan 09, 2010

They got me too. I did find out a good # to cancel them after a few hours of ripping peoples heads off over the phone. [protected]. It happened
    to me trying to do something nice, buying my wife flowers at proflowers.com. I will never do business with them again. I hope this helps someone. Also do not let them push you around, what they are doing is illegal. Good luck [protected]@AOL.COM

• Ye
    yenscott Feb 11, 2010

I have no idea how this company got my information. I did NOT authorize the charges that they are making. This is a FRAUD.

• Ka
    kathLW Feb 20, 2010

I want my money back in my account-I never even heard of this company-I called the number on my bank statement to cancel and have received confirmation numbers and my debit card is still being charged (for the past 3 months)-I hate this-why should I have to cancel a membership I never agreed to-this is sad-how can I get my money back?

• Ce
    Celia S Nelson Mar 22, 2010

I cancelled my easysaver acct over a month ago now I have an overdraft fee with B of A for $35.00 and a fee of $28.00 which was charged to my debt card on or around 3-19-10 which I did not authorize and this acct with easysaver has been cancelled
    My name is Celia S Nelson and this was changed to debt card ending in 6500 Bank of America @ Gateway Towne Center located in
    Compton, California 90220

• Me
    memezzo Aug 28, 2010

Agreement was to try product for 30 days with the option to cancel before the 30 days expired. Company charged $16.95 7 days before my end date and then 1 week later a sister company entitled Encore Marketing took an additional $16, 95 out of my bank account! Neither transaction was authorized. I found out about these EasySaver folks via the Loral Langemeier program or should I say yet another scam!

• To
    Tom Jan 25, 2011

the following is a manuscript of a live general chat with oriental trading company online customer (with spelling corrections) service explaning my concerns aocount there pactice of refering and or helping getting money from customers by offering a so called discount when completing your order them and signing up with EASYSAVER.COM (what a joke) by offering a discount but not realy do not explaining in the long run it will cost you more money then what you save on the order. just be careful when buying something on the internet.

7:46:04 AM : Mary has joined this session!

7:46:04 AM : Connected with Mary. Your Reference Number for this chat is 157431.

7:46:04 AM : Hi tom, my name is Mary. I will be happy to assist you.

7:46:15 AM : tom: hello

7:48:29 AM : tom: i just wanted to let your company know that i am very displeased with it. oriental trading company sold or gave my information to a third party and the have had my credit card number for over a year now and Easysaver.com have been charging my account 15.oo a month for a membership with them (easy saver) that i have never hear of or used

7:49:40 AM : tom: i will be passing this on to everyone that i know that uses oriental trading company this is not a good practaice for customer retention

7:49:59 AM : Mary: An Easy Saver Specialist would be the best person to help you with your questions. You may contact them directly at [protected].

7:50:52 AM : Mary: The Easysaver program is only offered on the website at the end of placing an order. The customer must accept the offer for them to charge you. We do not give them the customers information.

7:51:49 AM : tom: i have and closed this so called membership that cost me over 100.00 that is what was changed by them.

7:52:49 AM : Mary: In order to receive the certificate offer from Easy Saver you must complete the checkout process on our web site. After choosing to claim your $10 certificate you will be taken to Easy Saver’s web site to register for a membership. Once you activate your membership with Easy Saver, your certificate will be provided in the form of a Merchandise Certificate code with redemption instructions from Easy Saver. An Easy Saver Specialist would be the best person to help you with your questions. You may contact them directly at [protected].

7:54:00 AM : tom: thank you i just wanted someone there know what this company maybe doing to your customers. please close my account and remove me from you mailing list what information do you need to do this

7:55:15 AM : Mary: I have requested that this address be removed from our catalog mailing list. Since our catalogs are printed well in advance, you may receive one or two more catalogs. We do not keep credit card information on file. You have also been placed on the do not rent list.

7:55:20 AM : Mary: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

7:55:34 AM : Mary: I have forwarded your concerns to management.

7:55:46 AM : tom: no thank you

7:56:35 AM : Mary: Tom, I am happy I could assist you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to email me at: [protected]@oriental.com.

7:56:35 AM : Mary has left this session!

7:56:35 AM : The session has ended!

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

Please cancel my account and remove from my credit card.

credit card says 246921611520000798896360

Betty R. Gallik Visa Card

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices