EasySaver Rewards Logo

EasySaver Rewards

Having problems with EasySaver Rewards?

4501 Forbes Blvd
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online

I ordered some HD wrap around sunglasses online and at the end of the sale I was informed I had won $10 off coupon, in the small print I read if I accepted the coupon I would be billed $14.95 each month for 'Easy Saver' I closed all my web pages and logged off.. somehow Easy saver got the information from IVP* HDVISION. I called HD Vision and the woman on the phone very rudely informed me there was nothing they could do and to call my bank and dispute the charges. The bank had no phone number so said call [protected], they had no listing for Easy Saver, so I came online and found this page. THANK GOODNESS! I called [protected] and spoke to Kimberly, after providing my name address etc she located an account in my name and email address!! information I had provided for HDVision on their 'secure' website. Kimberly was helpful and apologetic and assured me the account was closed immediatly and the charges would appear back in my bank account 7 - 10 days! I will never order from HDVision again

Unauthorized billing

A $1.95 showed up on my CC Statement paid to EZSVRS, the next month 14.95 charge appeared. I called Easy Savers and was told I signed up for their service when I ordered from Proflowers. I stated that I HAD NOT signed up. They said that I had received a confirmation email. I told the that I DID NOT received any email from them. that was when the woman at Easysavers to me she would cancel my membership and refund 14.95 charge. They get the 1.95 I guess. I'll never order from Proflowers again, what a rip off/scam!!

I never gave my CC info to EasySavers, they got the info from my Proflowers order. I've emailed Proflowers three times regarding this and all I get is a generic email response.I am contacting my CC company to get the 1.95 reversed.

They charged my card $14.95.

I was charged $14.95 by Easysaver.com and I'm not sure what they sell. I actually do not know how many unauthorized charges they have made but I am disputing the matter with by credit card company. Looking over all the complaints with this company, it puzzles me as to how they are still in business. It is ridiculus how a company can get away with doing this to people. I'm not sure if "complaining" about Easysaver is actually getting any action done. What I would like to know is, what is my next step to helping stop this company from continuing to do this to people?

Unknown Charges

As I was checking my bank statements online today. I cam accross Easy Saver. I had no idea what it was but saw that they had took money out of my account several times. I have never heard of it before so I went to google it, and then I say all of the complaints about it. They took a total of $44.85 .I will love to have my money back if I can.. That is all I am asking for. I rather get my $44.85 back then to take further action. Below I posted the amount they took out on the specific days they took it out also.

Date Type Description Debit
05/27/2009 Debit Card Transaction EASY SAVER [protected]/26EASY SAVE $14.95

04/29/2009 Debit Card Transaction EASY SAVER [protected]/28EASY SAVE $14.95
03/30/2009 Debit Card Transaction EASY SAVER [protected]/28EASY SAVE $14.95

• Po
    Pocono Nov 04, 2008

I noticed a 14.95 charge from Easy saver on my bank statement and had no clue what it was. Apparently they have be charging my account 14.95 since April. I didn't catch on til now. I called easy saver and after the rep tryed to make me stay a member (which I don't ever recal signing up for), she finally told me that they would refund all of the money after I told them I would bring a fraud suit on them. You have to get mean with these people otherwise they won't help you. They kept telling me that I signed up for this program. I don't recal signing up with them!!! So far only 1 charge had be refunded, I've been waiting a week now for all 6 charges and the 1.95 charge to be refuned. Watch out for this SCAM!!! For people who don't pay much attention to the bank statements. Please be very careful what and where your putting in your credit card information.

• Li
    Liz Dec 13, 2008

Easy Saver is a scam and as a company, does not really exist. Contact ProFlowers at:
    Company Name: Proflowers.com

Business number: 858/729-2774

Industry: Internet-based flower company

• It
    It's personal Dec 29, 2009

Give me a break. I came across the same charges on my statement. HOWEVER... I am smart enough to check my statement regularly and picked up on the enrollment with the initial charge of $1.95! If you don't check your statements - well, then I call that STUPID. After I called to cancel, I went back to the PRO FLOWERS site and checked to see how "fraudulent" it was. IT'S NOT. A WHOLE page comes up offering a discount on your next purchase... TELLING you that that discount includes the 30 trial of Easy Saver. You actually HAVE to enter your email address AND zip code ANDDDDD click on "enroll me now" !!! If you people can't see that, you don't need to have a credit card OR bank account. I too called to cancel. I spoke with a perfectly lovely customer service representative who was more than helpful in explaining the enrollment process as well as refunding my money. All I had to do was request it. These poor people you are calling have NOTHING to do with the enrollment. They are just the unfortunate souls who have to deal with hotheaded idiots like all of you. What the heck are you getting out of being rude and demanding to these people! It's a job. How would you like people to call YOU all day and yell at you????? You get alot more with honey than with vinegar. LEARN TO READ AND OWN UP TO YOUR OWN MISTAKES. This is a perfectly ligit company. I have looked into it. They have been in business for longer than I am old, and if you think being a bunch of idiots in denial is going to bring them down... well, continue to waste your time. However, I would suggest you spend that time learning to READ rather than yelling about someone "stealing" your money when it's your own fault. Jerks.

How I got my money back!

Easy Saver made 8 unauthorized charges to my debit card. They obtained my information through Proflowers.com

Their scam is hard to catch onto because they use a different "company" name and phone number with each charge.

Easy Saver did not have a website to access. So I called the phone number on my bank statement. This led to a machine recording, requesting my "account" email. Of course my email was not on file. So I could not fix the problem.

Then I found a number on this website: [protected]
"Christina" answered, she did not even have my correct billing address on file (so why would my bank allow the charges?). I finally guessed my "correct" information, an old address. She asked me for my new information, but I told her Easy Saver does not need this, and I asked for the manager.

I waited for 15 minutes for the "manager" who never picked up. "Christine" "accidentally hit the wrong phone button" and picked up my line 4 times during this, to see if I was there. She said that the manager was unavailable, and asked if I would like to leave a phone message. I told her I would wait on line. Finally, she got on again and told me she just spoke to the manager, who would seperately refund all charges within 7-10 days.

• De
    DebraG Jan 11, 2010

I too was scammed by Easy Saver. My husband ordered from Proflowers.com. He is an active duty Marine and is stationed overseas. How dare a company such as ProFlowers make his life more difficult while he is serving our country. I loathe Proflwers. What a shame too b/c we've done business with them numerous times in the past. Never again will I order from Proflowers and will tell everyone in my family the same. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge b/c the # listed on my statement was bogus. What a waste of my time and my husband's time. ProFlowers are the ### of the Earth.

Unauthorized collection of fee

I had no idea that after ordering flowers for a friend who lives in North Carolina from PRO FLOWERS that i would be billed monthly $14.95 by Easy Saver. It is very sneaky. After ordering it offers you an easy saver membership, which does not disclose anywhere that it cost a monthly fee. I thought it was part of the order. I went in to check my account on the 28th and there was a debit for $14.95. They will not refund it. They said they have cancelled my membership, however from reading all the different events of fraud on this, I am afraid it will continue to happen.

How do they get your Credit Card number? I certainly did not give it to them! Could my Bank (Wachovia) be involved in this scam?

It makes me think that my Bank may be in cahoots with these
scammers. How did they get my credit card number?
I CERTAINLY DID NOT GIVE IT TO THEM.
Do I need to have my bank change my account number?

This company-EASY SAVER- charged my acct. for no reason.
What disturbs me even more is, how did they get my card number?
I promise, I did not give it to them.
This is really scary. This is the second time something like this has
happened in the last two months.

What do you suggest as a way to stop this fraud?

Thank you very much.

Mark Ross Mar 10, 2009

James, Easy saver is one of group of companys that set you up for their "savings" programs. Most of these come from sites where you have opted in to their program by accepting a token free service (credit reports) or sites like Fandango which offer you a free ticket by trying this companys "free service" on a "trial basis". These sites you are on that you have provided your debit card info provide this information to these companies when you opt in. The best thing to do to stop further transactions is to close the Debit card and order a brand new numbered card. Hope that helps.
    Mark

cancel.myeasysaver.com

I became involved with Easy Saver as a result of looking into a foreclosure agency to buy a home. After receiving the packet from Easy Saver (and paying $30 for a service i did not ask for or want) I looked Easy Saver up on the Better Business Bureau website. This company received an F grade from the BBB for being unresponsive to customer complaints. I immediately dialed the number to cancel Easy Saver, which told me I could also cancel online at cancel.myeasysaver.com. I thought it was eerie that the URL included no @, so I looked it up and it does not exist! DO NOT spend any money on this company or its services. It is a scam tied to other companies. Do Not let them fool you.

• Fr
    fran Aug 27, 2008

It appears we are among many getting scammed by one phone call to Viapren, for a free sample, gas card and Walmart card... the product doesn't work first of all and the 2 free cards require a "fake memberships" to EasySaver and American-Leisure. Who the heck are they and why do they charge our secure card given to viapren?? We also have tried to cancel and finally got a person at the toll free numbers. To be sure we will watch our account to see if they keep charging us... SOMETHING has to be done to these companies, especially at the height of IDENTITY THEFT!!!

• Fr
    franfielder Sep 15, 2008

I noticed charges 19.95 from easy saver i never joined and tried calling their company to stop charges they said they would stop making 19.95 charges. that never happened. I called my bank and they said i would have to deal w/ them. So now i am still being charged 19.95 mo. For what? I don't even know what it's for?

• Al
    alphonso hodge Oct 08, 2008

I have not authorized the amount of 19.80 to be deducted from my account. I have not applyed for membership to this company. Please return the amount of 19.80 to my account thank you.

• Er
    ernest Nov 13, 2008

there is a 16.95 charge on my bank account that i did not autherize

• St
    steph Nov 15, 2008

I just noticed on my credit card that i am being billed 14.95 since july for something that i did not authorize. Called credit card they said i needed to call company. Came on this website and was shocked to see so many others had the same thing happen to them. This happened after I had place an order from the Blair company online. It was very helpful to me to find this site because i had no idea what to do.

• Go
    gordana Jan 31, 2009

I read many complaints on this web-site about proflowers/ Easysaver. I happened to be another victim of that scam. I just filed a complaint at FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
    and I would like to encourage anyone else who fell into the same trap to do the same. only like this we can stop them from going any farther.

charles e. cook Mar 10, 2009

I have been billed by EASY SAVER REWARDS FOR $14.95 per month since making a purchase on Proflowers.com. and I like many others inadvertenty signed up for their bogus services while placing my order withProflowers. They claim I requested to be member after placing a order with Proflowers.com. This is not true. I will not ever place another order through Proflowers again as obviously, they have received complaints from other customers about, EASYSAVERREWARDS!

angela kesler Mar 11, 2009

please cancel my membership thank you

• Da
    david rhodes Mar 12, 2009

stop my account

• Ba
    barbara Apr 02, 2009

my email address is [email protected] please cancel my membership. i have yet to receive any of the information or gifts that were promised me upon signing up. yet you continue to take money out of my account.

• Um
    umland52 Apr 02, 2009

i am so pissed of i guess i dont know why you took 19:80 .out of my debt card i give plamsa .and that my was plamsa debt card idiot that is all the the money i have coming in . so put my 19;80 back in because i dint buy anything

jooheekim Apr 05, 2009

stop my account
    [email protected]

• Ap
    April Beach Apr 07, 2009

Easy Saver signed me up over the phone, the gal said that all they would take out of my credit card was $1.00 and then they would send me a card to sign and send back for a $50.00 Walmart gift card, which I did do. But I did not receive the gift card and they charged my card $30.00 instead of $1.00! This is not cool at all, I work very hard for my money that I get, I can't afford to allow someone to steal my money! The only number I could find on anything is: 053353918. You owe me $80.00 and I want my account credited that amount!
    Sincerely,
    April R. Beach
    (661)256-1390

ARTaylor Jun 20, 2009

Stop my account and credit me back the gifts you promised upon signing up and money you took off my account. my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

ARTaylor Jun 20, 2009

Stop my account and credit me all the gift you promisd and the money you have taken from my credit card. This is not fair, i will not sit back and continue to allow people like you to keep riping off hard working people

• Je
    Jeffry Carlson Jul 31, 2009

Please cancel my membership & account on easy saver rewards...Thank You

• Je
    Jeffry Carlson Jul 31, 2009

please cancel my account & membership

• Jl
    j leonzal Aug 15, 2009

There is an old saying: A satisfied customer will tell one person. A dissatisfied customer will tell everyone they know and more. You ripped me off. Please credit my credit card, stop my card and send the gifts you promised.

argyle Aug 26, 2009

I desputed the charges with my credit card company and got easy saver and money edge blocked. also a refund. Argyle

• Nc
    ncartist Aug 29, 2009

I ordered from proflowers and they have been tagging me for $14.95 a month since. Tere might be some thing associated with free shipping and a trial membership. I remember reading the fine print and not going with the free shipping because of it. That did not stop them from enrolling me. I didn't notice the charge for 4 months. I archive ALL my e-mail, even junk mail, and there is not one e-mail from easysaver. I am paying for a service that I can't even access.

charlie brown Aug 29, 2009

Pro flowers used to be a decent company until greed and deceit became the rule a lot of businesses follow these days.

Take the attitude that ALL internet businesses are a scam. Take your business to a LOCAL store, NEVER internet stores.

Don't respond to the "free trial, just pay postage" offers on TV & RADIO or internet because they always sign you up with two or three other companies just like Proflowers did you, and it's all but impossible to cancel their crap. DON'T believe ANY testimonial about any thing you see on TV, hear on the Radio, or read on the internet.

Good luck, I hope you get your money back, but don't count on it.

• Ro
    Roianne Oct 12, 2009

I just recieved these so called savings card and I called to cancel the account. I got both easysaver and moneysaver which both have the same account number but two different 800 numbers. I called both of them twice within five minutes of each other and got two different cancelation numbers for each one. I thought this was a scam and I am glad I found this website. Thanks

easysaver Oct 19, 2009

These people took money out of my checking account. Thius is unauthorized? the amount is 14.95 and 14.95on 10/15/2009. Please help?

terry roberts CANCEL MY ACCOUNT MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

THANK YOU!!

complhead Oct 26, 2009

i just lost my job and cant afford this ###!!

complhead Oct 26, 2009

you people overdrew my account and prettymuch dident give me ###!!!

• Br
    Brittanyr0124 Oct 28, 2009

today is October 28th and i also just noticed that a transaction was posted to my account for the same amount 14.95 this was also unauthorized by me.i contacted my bank and they states they have no information about this merchent at this time that i would have to wait untill it posts fully. Does anyone have and contact information about this merchent?

• Kt
    kthyke1969 Nov 01, 2009

Kris Thykeson CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW [email protected]

• Kt
    kthyke1969 Nov 01, 2009

STOP MY ACCOUNT NOW. [email protected]

• Tp
    tph Nov 29, 2009

cancel my account [email protected] you didnt give me the cards you promised... this is bull ###.

• Ro
    rodney sirmons Dec 06, 2009

please cancel my account dont take any money from my credit card acount [email protected]

• Sh
    Sha' Ron H. Dec 30, 2009

Cancel my account please !!

• Ba
    barbie Jan 06, 2010

Please cancel my membership. I didnt agree for this and its not right to use people like your doing its not right. my address is [email protected]

easysaver ripoff Jan 09, 2010

They got me too. I did find out a good # to cancel them after a few hours of ripping peoples heads off over the phone. 1-866-828-4677. It happened
    to me trying to do something nice, buying my wife flowers at proflowers.com. I will never do business with them again. I hope this helps someone. Also do not let them push you around, what they are doing is illegal. Good luck [email protected]

• Ye
    yenscott Feb 11, 2010

I have no idea how this company got my information. I did NOT authorize the charges that they are making. This is a FRAUD.

• Ka
    kathLW Feb 20, 2010

I want my money back in my account-I never even heard of this company-I called the number on my bank statement to cancel and have received confirmation numbers and my debit card is still being charged (for the past 3 months)-I hate this-why should I have to cancel a membership I never agreed to-this is sad-how can I get my money back?

• Ce
    Celia S Nelson Mar 22, 2010

I cancelled my easysaver acct over a month ago now I have an overdraft fee with B of A for $35.00 and a fee of $28.00 which was charged to my debt card on or around 3-19-10 which I did not authorize and this acct with easysaver has been cancelled
    My name is Celia S Nelson and this was changed to debt card ending in 6500 Bank of America @ Gateway Towne Center located in
    Compton, California 90220

• Me
    memezzo Aug 28, 2010

Agreement was to try product for 30 days with the option to cancel before the 30 days expired. Company charged $16.95 7 days before my end date and then 1 week later a sister company entitled Encore Marketing took an additional $16, 95 out of my bank account! Neither transaction was authorized. I found out about these EasySaver folks via the Loral Langemeier program or should I say yet another scam!

• To
    Tom Jan 25, 2011

the following is a manuscript of a live general chat with oriental trading company online customer (with spelling corrections) service explaning my concerns aocount there pactice of refering and or helping getting money from customers by offering a so called discount when completing your order them and signing up with EASYSAVER.COM (what a joke) by offering a discount but not realy do not explaining in the long run it will cost you more money then what you save on the order. just be careful when buying something on the internet.

7:46:04 AM : Mary has joined this session!

7:46:04 AM : Connected with Mary. Your Reference Number for this chat is 157431.

7:46:04 AM : Hi tom, my name is Mary. I will be happy to assist you.

7:46:15 AM : tom: hello

7:48:29 AM : tom: i just wanted to let your company know that i am very displeased with it. oriental trading company sold or gave my information to a third party and the have had my credit card number for over a year now and Easysaver.com have been charging my account 15.oo a month for a membership with them (easy saver) that i have never hear of or used

7:49:40 AM : tom: i will be passing this on to everyone that i know that uses oriental trading company this is not a good practaice for customer retention

7:49:59 AM : Mary: An Easy Saver Specialist would be the best person to help you with your questions. You may contact them directly at 1-888-303-9543.

7:50:52 AM : Mary: The Easysaver program is only offered on the website at the end of placing an order. The customer must accept the offer for them to charge you. We do not give them the customers information.

7:51:49 AM : tom: i have and closed this so called membership that cost me over 100.00 that is what was changed by them.

7:52:49 AM : Mary: In order to receive the certificate offer from Easy Saver you must complete the checkout process on our web site. After choosing to claim your $10 certificate you will be taken to Easy Saver’s web site to register for a membership. Once you activate your membership with Easy Saver, your certificate will be provided in the form of a Merchandise Certificate code with redemption instructions from Easy Saver. An Easy Saver Specialist would be the best person to help you with your questions. You may contact them directly at 1-888-303-9543.

7:54:00 AM : tom: thank you i just wanted someone there know what this company maybe doing to your customers. please close my account and remove me from you mailing list what information do you need to do this

7:55:15 AM : Mary: I have requested that this address be removed from our catalog mailing list. Since our catalogs are printed well in advance, you may receive one or two more catalogs. We do not keep credit card information on file. You have also been placed on the do not rent list.

7:55:20 AM : Mary: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

7:55:34 AM : Mary: I have forwarded your concerns to management.

7:55:46 AM : tom: no thank you

7:56:35 AM : Mary: Tom, I am happy I could assist you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

7:56:35 AM : Mary has left this session!

7:56:35 AM : The session has ended!

Easy Saver 800-355-1837 MD Jul 08, 2011

Please cancel my account and remove from my credit card.

credit card says 246921611520000798896360

Betty R. Gallik Visa Card

Trying to cancel online

I have tried and tried to cancel this online with no luck. This is a hoax and the website does not exist. I just want to cancel and be done with it. When I tried their phone number to cancel, they said they were closed due to a winter storm which may be true, but they directed you to the website to cancel. I ordered Hydroxatone over the phone and this was a side item the gentlemen was trying to get me to try for free. The point is you do NOT get a free WalMart card like he said just by receiving this in the mail. You have to mail this card back before that happens. I was not told that over the phone. I will try again today when they open to cancel. They need to be reprimanded for giving out false information about their website. It just doesn't exist.

false charges to credit card

I noticed this charge of $14.95/month for "Easy Saver" on my Visa bill but I didn't know what it was for so I googled the name and found this web site with all kinds of complaints from people over false billing from Easy Saver after people ordered flowers thru Proflowers.com.

I called the 800 number from the credit card statement [protected]) and they cancelled my "account" (which I never signed up for) and credited me for the three months I was billed without any hassles. You may want to check your statements too!

• We
    Wes Kahl Mar 14, 2009

We too were billed $14.95 on our credit card after ordering from pro-flowers. We tried to get discover card to take the billing off but they wouldn't. Tried calling 800 number listed for the compamy and got no response. Will have to cancel credit card to keep future charges off.A real ripoff by pro-flowers who will get no more business from us.

Fraudulent Charges!!!!

I purchased some birthday party supplies from Oriental trading 1 week ago, todya i looked at my bank statement online and realized there was a charge for $1.95 same day as my purchase with oriental trading from a company called easy saver. I contacted my bank to put a stop payment and they said they cant do nothing about it until the amount process and i have to contact easy saver so they can give me an authorization code to cancell the dollar amount. If this is not done then they will be able to charge whatever dollar amount they want!!! i am outraged and will contact easy saver to stop this theft..

• Ds
    DST Aug 11, 2009

they will do a lot of fast talking. You need to persevere, it is clear they are aware of these fradulant charges. Do not order anything from any one connected with ProFlowers. I again spoke to a representative from Easy Saver, I only hope all charges are cleared.

What is this? I did not sign-up.

File complaints with the federal trade commission The ftc can force these worthless membership programs to...

1.95 Charge on Bank Account

This company is not only using Proflowers, they are also doing the same thing through Oriental Trading Company. www.orientaltrading.com/

I am filing a claim with the BBB I recommend everyone else that has this problem with EasySaver to do the same thing.

Sandra O LeBlanc Nov 28, 2008

Please remove all future charges for this service. I have not used it or know how to use it. Please discontinue charges now or I will write my credit card company to stop all payments as of today - 112808. Thank you.

Sandra O LeBlanc
    28154 Evelyn Dr
    Lacombe, LA 70445

Sandra O LeBlanc Nov 28, 2008

Please remove my comment from above. I do not want my info on this page. Thank you!!!

Easy Saver Charges

I just recently applied for internet banking because i dont look at my paper statements i get in the mail...

Charging onmy credit cadr

I received a bill in the mail yesterday for $14.95 from Club Membership Rewards? Easy Saver of which I had no...

Ripoff

This charge appeared w/o explanation and unauthorized, initially for $1.95 in Feb. 2008. It then appeared @...

Fraudulent Credit Card Charges

When one places an order on ProFlowers.com, one will be offered a discount on one's next order if one signs up for the "easysaver" program. This program appears to be run by ProFlowers, but is run by a separate entity.
Somewhere, in very fine print, one is told that the program is free for 30 days, but if one does not cancel, one's credit card will be billed for $14.95 per month.
I do not remember ever giving my credit card information directly to Easy Saver; I believe that they got it from ProFlowers. I could be wrong, but I do not remember giving this information to them.
I was billed for a number of months before I noticed the charge, as I shop online a great deal and have many charges on my statement; $14.95 did not stand out. But when I cleared my credit card, it did.
The credit card company can only contest one billing cycle, so one can only recover $14.95.
ProFlowers cannot do anything about it, because Easy Saver is just an "advertiser" on their site and not part of ProFlowers.
There are many complaints about Easy Saver online. They are a corrupt and dishonest business.
I recommend that as many people as possible call ProFlowers and tell them that as long as they are affiliated with Easy Saver, customers will not use ProFlowers.
ProFlowers is culpable in this matter, even though they deny it. I called them and told them about the deceptive practices of Easy Saver and warned them that they will lose business and eventually be sued by someone.
I am placing a complaint with the BBB against both ProFlowers and Easy Saver, and I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Maryland against Easy Saver.
Easy Saver is Easy Theft by Deception, and it must be stopped.
Thank you for reading my comments.

• Na
    Navelle Aug 27, 2008

I just found the Easy Saver charges on my Visa bill and I ordered flowers from ProFlowers, also. I'm quite sure I did NOT sign up for any Easy Saver services and I have yet to discover just what those services are supposed to be as I'm sure not getting them.

• Me
    Me Oct 15, 2008

I purchased something from Haband and found a $14.95 charge to my bank account from Easy Saver. When I typed it in to my computer I found this page and called them immediately. The woman I spoke to, Shannon, has family in my town and took care of me immediately. I do agree that this is a very shady practice and someone should shut this company dow. The only problem with that is, they will start a new company with a differant name and continue to rip people off.

• Li

Business number: 858/729-2774

Industry: Internet-based flower company

• Gi
    givememymoneyback Jun 27, 2009

It has to be Proflowers. Someone gave me their website, I ordered flowers once. I was charged a membership fee by Proflowers and didn't remember joining their membership. I had no problem cancelling with them and now I see this 14.95 debit from Easy Saver. This is horrible. Thank you for this information, at least I know where to start.

Don't believe them when you call

My husband and I ordered some flowers through proflowers for out mothers for mother’s day.

The next month we saw a charge on our account from easy saver. Didn't know what it was and started searching the internet and found this site.

On 6/12/08 I called the number [protected]) and was asked to put in my phone number in order to look up my account and waited 6 minutes and 12 seconds on the phone for someone just to have it hang up on me.

So I called back and went through it again, only this time there was a message saying that they were having system problems and the phone number I had interred did not correspond with any account on record.

So I called back again. This time it did not ask me for a phone number and I was greeted by a lady named Kate. I asked her what the *** easy saver was. She explained to me that when I made the purchase at proflowers that I had signed up for easy savers discounted for discounts on car rentals...all sorts of "stuff". I told her that I did NOT sign up for anything but the flowers and I want my money reimbursed immediately.

She was nice and apologized for the "mix up" and said that I would be reimbursed all the money with in 7-10 days.

I have NOT seen a single penny from them and in fact was looking at my bank account today and seen that they took ANOTHER 14.95 out of my account! So even if they are nice and say they are going to put the money back, DONT BELIEVE THEM!

Now I have to go through this all again. We should start a petition and contact the Attorneys General and get this blood sucking scam shut down once and for all.

Unauthorized charges to visa

They keep charging my visa for something (14.95). This is the third time I call the 800 number but it keeps happening.

• Da
    Dale Deremer Jul 11, 2008

Pro Flowers has lost another customer over this! I had used Pro Flowers 8 times before this happened.

I am sure I clicked "I agree" somewhere but I do not think it was represented in a proper manner.

• Le
    Lenore Nov 06, 2009

I specifically called the 800 number during the 30 day trial period and told them I was not interested and to cancel my membership. I was assured they would. A month later I found a $14.95 charge on my bank Visa. I called and complained and a man assured me this would be corrected, canceled, and refunded. It disappeared for a couple of months, but it came back and I don't know what to do. I plan to "kill" the card. But is there some sort of Better Business Bureau of the Web, perhaps a real complaint dept. associated with Proflowers (which is also how I first connected with the $#@! Easy Saver theft system) that we victims can use to stop them? I am glad to know I'm not the only one, but so sorry this is happening to any of us. --Ann

• Sp
    sportsmomof3 Mar 12, 2011

Anyone who has been billed by easy saver please call Pro Flowers. They are refunding people who got duped on this. I called them after trying to contact the company who never answered the phone and they are aware of the problem and will refund $$. Please spread the word.

Rip off

I was just looking over my bank account and I have 2 charges for $16.95, one from easy saver, and one from American leisure.

I have no clue who these companies are or what they do. I called my bank and got this number

[protected].

A strangely polite girl answered and said that she would cancel the subscription and my account would be credited within 7-10 business days.

I find it funny how completely nice she was because they know what they are doing, and they know they are in the wrong. I have NO idea how they got to my account, but if it is not credited in 7-10 days, I will be blocking my credit card, and filing a lawsuit.

Apparently I am not the only person this company has scammed and it's time to put it to an end!!! I do recommend calling that number though, you will get through to someone.

• Valerie Jun 04, 2008

I just looked into my account and noticed that the stupid easy saver and freeshipping.com just took out 14.95 (easy saver) and 71.88 from freeshipping.com. This is ridiculous because I do not even know what these charges or for since the so called "free subscription" period hasn't even expired. Does any one have any tips as to how fix this issue, I would greatly appreciate the feed back. It’s an outrage how they can do something like this when all you tried to do was order some flowers for mother’s day and have to go through all this crap!!!

• Valerie Jul 28, 2008

I very much enjoyed the flowers I received from ProFlowers but I will NEVER order from them again. Why does a good company allow someone to USE their customers for unauthorized charges for a service they never receive.

If Easy Saver is to give all the discounts they claim then why don't they let all the people they charge for services know how to get the 20%?

I don't mind paying for a service if it can save me money but I want to be responsible for any charges that appear on my bank account or charge card. Not an unauthorized charge for NOTHING.

• Fi
    finitz Sep 02, 2011

I was so friggen mad...The ### extort your purchases. Some indian dialect man ...continuous;y appologizing to me on line...I told him I am pissed ...this corporate extortion...and I wanted refunding on all my past billings. I asked for a confirmation # Number ...so I can sue them if this is not refunded. ...and of course...he was so polite to say thank you and is their anything else I can do for you today...I replied...Quite stealing my ###ing money ! click !