EasySaver Rewards Logo

EasySaver Rewards

Having problems with EasySaver Rewards?

4501 Forbes Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EasySaver Rewards.

Complaints & Reviews

Easy Saverunauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online

I ordered some HD wrap around sunglasses online and at the end of the sale I was informed I had won $10 off coupon, in the small print I read if I accepted the coupon I would be billed $14.95 each month for 'Easy Saver' I closed all my web pages and logged off.. somehow Easy saver got the information from IVP* HDVISION. I called HD Vision and the woman on the phone very rudely informed me there was nothing they could do and to call my bank and dispute the charges. The bank had no phone number so said call [protected], they had no listing for Easy Saver, so I came online and found this page. THANK GOODNESS! I called [protected] and spoke to Kimberly, after providing my name address etc she located an account in my name and email address!! information I had provided for HDVision on their 'secure' website. Kimberly was helpful and apologetic and assured me the account was closed immediatly and the charges would appear back in my bank account 7 - 10 days! I will never order from HDVision again

EasySaver RewardsUnauthorized billing

A $1.95 showed up on my CC Statement paid to EZSVRS, the next month 14.95 charge appeared. I called Easy Savers and was told I signed up for their service when I ordered from Proflowers. I stated that I HAD NOT signed up. They said that I had received a confirmation email. I told the that I DID NOT received any email from them. that was when the woman at Easysavers to me she would cancel my membership and refund 14.95 charge. They get the 1.95 I guess. I'll never order from Proflowers again, what a rip off/scam!!

I never gave my CC info to EasySavers, they got the info from my Proflowers order. I've emailed Proflowers three times regarding this and all I get is a generic email response.I am contacting my CC company to get the 1.95 reversed.

Easysaver.com / Proflowers.comThey charged my card $14.95.

I was charged $14.95 by Easysaver.com and I'm not sure what they sell. I actually do not know how many unauthorized charges they have made but I am disputing the matter with by credit card company. Looking over all the complaints with this company, it puzzles me as to how they are still in business. It is ridiculus how a company can get away with doing this to people. I'm not sure if "complaining" about Easysaver is actually getting any action done. What I would like to know is, what is my next step to helping stop this company from continuing to do this to people?

Easy SaverUnknown Charges

As I was checking my bank statements online today. I cam accross Easy Saver. I had no idea what it was but saw that they had took money out of my account several times. I have never heard of it before so I went to google it, and then I say all of the complaints about it. They took a total of $44.85 .I will love to have my money back if I can.. That is all I am asking for. I rather get my $44.85 back then to take further action. Below I posted the amount they took out on the specific days they took it out also.

Date Type Description Debit
        05/27/2009 Debit Card Transaction EASY SAVER [protected]/26EASY SAVE $14.95

04/29/2009 Debit Card Transaction EASY SAVER [protected]/28EASY SAVE $14.95
        03/30/2009 Debit Card Transaction EASY SAVER [protected]/28EASY SAVE $14.95

• Po
            Pocono Nov 04, 2008

I noticed a 14.95 charge from Easy saver on my bank statement and had no clue what it was. Apparently they have be charging my account 14.95 since April. I didn't catch on til now. I called easy saver and after the rep tryed to make me stay a member (which I don't ever recal signing up for), she finally told me that they would refund all of the money after I told them I would bring a fraud suit on them. You have to get mean with these people otherwise they won't help you. They kept telling me that I signed up for this program. I don't recal signing up with them!!! So far only 1 charge had be refunded, I've been waiting a week now for all 6 charges and the 1.95 charge to be refuned. Watch out for this SCAM!!! For people who don't pay much attention to the bank statements. Please be very careful what and where your putting in your credit card information.

• Li
            Liz Dec 13, 2008

Easy Saver is a scam and as a company, does not really exist. Contact ProFlowers at:
            Company Name: Proflowers.com

Business number: 858/729-2774

Industry: Internet-based flower company

• It
            It's personal Dec 29, 2009

Give me a break. I came across the same charges on my statement. HOWEVER... I am smart enough to check my statement regularly and picked up on the enrollment with the initial charge of $1.95! If you don't check your statements - well, then I call that STUPID. After I called to cancel, I went back to the PRO FLOWERS site and checked to see how "fraudulent" it was. IT'S NOT. A WHOLE page comes up offering a discount on your next purchase... TELLING you that that discount includes the 30 trial of Easy Saver. You actually HAVE to enter your email address AND zip code ANDDDDD click on "enroll me now" !!! If you people can't see that, you don't need to have a credit card OR bank account. I too called to cancel. I spoke with a perfectly lovely customer service representative who was more than helpful in explaining the enrollment process as well as refunding my money. All I had to do was request it. These poor people you are calling have NOTHING to do with the enrollment. They are just the unfortunate souls who have to deal with hotheaded idiots like all of you. What the heck are you getting out of being rude and demanding to these people! It's a job. How would you like people to call YOU all day and yell at you????? You get alot more with honey than with vinegar. LEARN TO READ AND OWN UP TO YOUR OWN MISTAKES. This is a perfectly ligit company. I have looked into it. They have been in business for longer than I am old, and if you think being a bunch of idiots in denial is going to bring them down... well, continue to waste your time. However, I would suggest you spend that time learning to READ rather than yelling about someone "stealing" your money when it's your own fault. Jerks.

Easy Saver — How I got my money back!

Easy Saver made 8 unauthorized charges to my debit card. They obtained my information through...

EasySaverUnauthorized collection of fee

I had no idea that after ordering flowers for a friend who lives in North Carolina from PRO FLOWERS that i would be billed monthly $14.95 by Easy Saver. It is very sneaky. After ordering it offers you an easy saver membership, which does not disclose anywhere that it cost a monthly fee. I thought it was part of the order. I went in to check my account on the 28th and there was a debit for $14.95. They will not refund it. They said they have cancelled my membership, however from reading all the different events of fraud on this, I am afraid it will continue to happen.

Easy SaverHow do they get your Credit Card number? I certainly did not give it to them! Could my Bank (Wachovia) be involved in this scam?

It makes me think that my Bank may be in cahoots with these
            scammers. How did they get my credit card number?
            I CERTAINLY DID NOT GIVE IT TO THEM.
            Do I need to have my bank change my account number?

This company-EASY SAVER- charged my acct. for no reason.
            What disturbs me even more is, how did they get my card number?
            I promise, I did not give it to them.
            This is really scary. This is the second time something like this has
            happened in the last two months.

What do you suggest as a way to stop this fraud?

Thank you very much.

Mark Ross Mar 10, 2009

James, Easy saver is one of group of companys that set you up for their "savings" programs. Most of these come from sites where you have opted in to their program by accepting a token free service (credit reports) or sites like Fandango which offer you a free ticket by trying this companys "free service" on a "trial basis". These sites you are on that you have provided your debit card info provide this information to these companies when you opt in. The best thing to do to stop further transactions is to close the Debit card and order a brand new numbered card. Hope that helps.
                Mark

EasySaver — cancel.myeasysaver.com

I became involved with Easy Saver as a result of looking into a foreclosure agency to buy a home. After...

Easy SaverTrying to cancel online

I have tried and tried to cancel this online with no luck. This is a hoax and the website does not exist. I just want to cancel and be done with it. When I tried their phone number to cancel, they said they were closed due to a winter storm which may be true, but they directed you to the website to cancel. I ordered Hydroxatone over the phone and this was a side item the gentlemen was trying to get me to try for free. The point is you do NOT get a free WalMart card like he said just by receiving this in the mail. You have to mail this card back before that happens. I was not told that over the phone. I will try again today when they open to cancel. They need to be reprimanded for giving out false information about their website. It just doesn't exist.

Easy Saverfalse charges to credit card

I noticed this charge of $14.95/month for "Easy Saver" on my Visa bill but I didn't know what it was for so I googled the name and found this web site with all kinds of complaints from people over false billing from Easy Saver after people ordered flowers thru Proflowers.com.

I called the 800 number from the credit card statement [protected]) and they cancelled my "account" (which I never signed up for) and credited me for the three months I was billed without any hassles. You may want to check your statements too!

• We
                    Wes Kahl Mar 14, 2009

We too were billed $14.95 on our credit card after ordering from pro-flowers. We tried to get discover card to take the billing off but they wouldn't. Tried calling 800 number listed for the compamy and got no response. Will have to cancel credit card to keep future charges off.A real ripoff by pro-flowers who will get no more business from us.

Easy SaverFraudulent Charges!!!!

I purchased some birthday party supplies from Oriental trading 1 week ago, todya i looked at my bank statement online and realized there was a charge for $1.95 same day as my purchase with oriental trading from a company called easy saver. I contacted my bank to put a stop payment and they said they cant do nothing about it until the amount process and i have to contact easy saver so they can give me an authorization code to cancell the dollar amount. If this is not done then they will be able to charge whatever dollar amount they want!!! i am outraged and will contact easy saver to stop this theft..

• Ds
                      DST Aug 11, 2009

they will do a lot of fast talking. You need to persevere, it is clear they are aware of these fradulant charges. Do not order anything from any one connected with ProFlowers. I again spoke to a representative from Easy Saver, I only hope all charges are cleared.

Easy Saver — What is this? I did not sign-up.

File complaints with the federal trade commission The ftc can force these worthless membership programs to...

Easysaverrewards.com1.95 Charge on Bank Account

This company is not only using Proflowers, they are also doing the same thing through Oriental Trading Company. www.orientaltrading.com/

I am filing a claim with the BBB I recommend everyone else that has this problem with EasySaver to do the same thing.

Sandra O LeBlanc Nov 28, 2008

Please remove all future charges for this service. I have not used it or know how to use it. Please discontinue charges now or I will write my credit card company to stop all payments as of today - 112808. Thank you.

Sandra O LeBlanc
                        28154 Evelyn Dr
                        Lacombe, LA 70445

Sandra O LeBlanc Nov 28, 2008

Please remove my comment from above. I do not want my info on this page. Thank you!!!

EasySaver — Easy Saver Charges

I just recently applied for internet banking because i dont look at my paper statements i get in the mail...

Easy Saver — Charging onmy credit cadr

I received a bill in the mail yesterday for $14.95 from Club Membership Rewards? Easy Saver of which I had no...

Easy Saver — Ripoff

This charge appeared w/o explanation and unauthorized, initially for $1.95 in Feb. 2008. It then appeared @...

Easy SaverFraudulent Credit Card Charges

When one places an order on ProFlowers.com, one will be offered a discount on one's next order if one signs up for the "easysaver" program. This program appears to be run by ProFlowers, but is run by a separate entity.
                      Somewhere, in very fine print, one is told that the program is free for 30 days, but if one does not cancel, one's credit card will be billed for $14.95 per month.
                      I do not remember ever giving my credit card information directly to Easy Saver; I believe that they got it from ProFlowers. I could be wrong, but I do not remember giving this information to them.
                      I was billed for a number of months before I noticed the charge, as I shop online a great deal and have many charges on my statement; $14.95 did not stand out. But when I cleared my credit card, it did.
                      The credit card company can only contest one billing cycle, so one can only recover $14.95.
                      ProFlowers cannot do anything about it, because Easy Saver is just an "advertiser" on their site and not part of ProFlowers.
                      There are many complaints about Easy Saver online. They are a corrupt and dishonest business.
                      I recommend that as many people as possible call ProFlowers and tell them that as long as they are affiliated with Easy Saver, customers will not use ProFlowers.
                      ProFlowers is culpable in this matter, even though they deny it. I called them and told them about the deceptive practices of Easy Saver and warned them that they will lose business and eventually be sued by someone.
                      I am placing a complaint with the BBB against both ProFlowers and Easy Saver, and I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Maryland against Easy Saver.
                      Easy Saver is Easy Theft by Deception, and it must be stopped.
                      Thank you for reading my comments.

• Na
                          Navelle Aug 27, 2008

I just found the Easy Saver charges on my Visa bill and I ordered flowers from ProFlowers, also. I'm quite sure I did NOT sign up for any Easy Saver services and I have yet to discover just what those services are supposed to be as I'm sure not getting them.

• Me
                          Me Oct 15, 2008

I purchased something from Haband and found a $14.95 charge to my bank account from Easy Saver. When I typed it in to my computer I found this page and called them immediately. The woman I spoke to, Shannon, has family in my town and took care of me immediately. I do agree that this is a very shady practice and someone should shut this company dow. The only problem with that is, they will start a new company with a differant name and continue to rip people off.

• Li

Business number: 858/729-2774

Industry: Internet-based flower company

• Gi
                          givememymoneyback Jun 27, 2009

It has to be Proflowers. Someone gave me their website, I ordered flowers once. I was charged a membership fee by Proflowers and didn't remember joining their membership. I had no problem cancelling with them and now I see this 14.95 debit from Easy Saver. This is horrible. Thank you for this information, at least I know where to start.

EasySaver RewardsDon't believe them when you call

My husband and I ordered some flowers through proflowers for out mothers for mother’s day.

The next month we saw a charge on our account from easy saver. Didn't know what it was and started searching the internet and found this site.

On 6/12/08 I called the number [protected]) and was asked to put in my phone number in order to look up my account and waited 6 minutes and 12 seconds on the phone for someone just to have it hang up on me.

So I called back and went through it again, only this time there was a message saying that they were having system problems and the phone number I had interred did not correspond with any account on record.

So I called back again. This time it did not ask me for a phone number and I was greeted by a lady named Kate. I asked her what the *** easy saver was. She explained to me that when I made the purchase at proflowers that I had signed up for easy savers discounted for discounts on car rentals...all sorts of "stuff". I told her that I did NOT sign up for anything but the flowers and I want my money reimbursed immediately.

She was nice and apologized for the "mix up" and said that I would be reimbursed all the money with in 7-10 days.

I have NOT seen a single penny from them and in fact was looking at my bank account today and seen that they took ANOTHER 14.95 out of my account! So even if they are nice and say they are going to put the money back, DONT BELIEVE THEM!

Now I have to go through this all again. We should start a petition and contact the Attorneys General and get this blood sucking scam shut down once and for all.

Easy SaverUnauthorized charges to visa

They keep charging my visa for something (14.95). This is the third time I call the 800 number but it keeps happening.

• Da
                              Dale Deremer Jul 11, 2008

Pro Flowers has lost another customer over this! I had used Pro Flowers 8 times before this happened.

I am sure I clicked "I agree" somewhere but I do not think it was represented in a proper manner.

• Le
                              Lenore Nov 06, 2009

I specifically called the 800 number during the 30 day trial period and told them I was not interested and to cancel my membership. I was assured they would. A month later I found a $14.95 charge on my bank Visa. I called and complained and a man assured me this would be corrected, canceled, and refunded. It disappeared for a couple of months, but it came back and I don't know what to do. I plan to "kill" the card. But is there some sort of Better Business Bureau of the Web, perhaps a real complaint dept. associated with Proflowers (which is also how I first connected with the $#@! Easy Saver theft system) that we victims can use to stop them? I am glad to know I'm not the only one, but so sorry this is happening to any of us. --Ann

• Sp
                              sportsmomof3 Mar 12, 2011

Anyone who has been billed by easy saver please call Pro Flowers. They are refunding people who got duped on this. I called them after trying to contact the company who never answered the phone and they are aware of the problem and will refund $$. Please spread the word.

EasySaver RewardsRip off

I was just looking over my bank account and I have 2 charges for $16.95, one from easy saver, and one from American leisure.

I have no clue who these companies are or what they do. I called my bank and got this number

[protected].

A strangely polite girl answered and said that she would cancel the subscription and my account would be credited within 7-10 business days.

I find it funny how completely nice she was because they know what they are doing, and they know they are in the wrong. I have NO idea how they got to my account, but if it is not credited in 7-10 days, I will be blocking my credit card, and filing a lawsuit.

Apparently I am not the only person this company has scammed and it's time to put it to an end!!! I do recommend calling that number though, you will get through to someone.

• Valerie Jun 04, 2008

I just looked into my account and noticed that the stupid easy saver and freeshipping.com just took out 14.95 (easy saver) and 71.88 from freeshipping.com. This is ridiculous because I do not even know what these charges or for since the so called "free subscription" period hasn't even expired. Does any one have any tips as to how fix this issue, I would greatly appreciate the feed back. It’s an outrage how they can do something like this when all you tried to do was order some flowers for mother’s day and have to go through all this crap!!!

• Valerie Jul 28, 2008

I very much enjoyed the flowers I received from ProFlowers but I will NEVER order from them again. Why does a good company allow someone to USE their customers for unauthorized charges for a service they never receive.

If Easy Saver is to give all the discounts they claim then why don't they let all the people they charge for services know how to get the 20%?

I don't mind paying for a service if it can save me money but I want to be responsible for any charges that appear on my bank account or charge card. Not an unauthorized charge for NOTHING.

• Fi
                                finitz Sep 02, 2011

I was so friggen mad...The ### extort your purchases. Some indian dialect man ...continuous;y appologizing to me on line...I told him I am pissed ...this corporate extortion...and I wanted refunding on all my past billings. I asked for a confirmation # Number ...so I can sue them if this is not refunded. ...and of course...he was so polite to say thank you and is their anything else I can do for you today...I replied...Quite stealing my ###ing money ! click !

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices