The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Easy Saver — unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Same story here !! I am a victim of this unauthorized charges practices as well. I ordered flowers on March 09 at ProFlowers.com. I've just noticed that I was being charged $14.95 for 5 months by this Easy Saver thing since then.
I just contacted Easy Savers at [protected] and simply told them I never enrolled any membership from them and wanted all previous charges refunded to me. The lady I spoke with didn't give me any resistance which I was quite surprised about and said they will stop charging me from this month and the refund should be all in a total reflected on my next statement (Sept). She also gave me a confirmation code for reference. Let's see how this refund goes and I will come back here for another complaint if I don't get my refund by next month.
I am so disappointed about Proflowers.com and hesitated to purchase from them again. They should have do sth to stop this going on as they've already received so many complaints or reports about this !!!
Thanks everyone who had posted a complaint about Easy Saver and shared with your useful story on getting the refund.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges!
- Easy Saver - Ripoff
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back!
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM