Menu

S
Author of the complaint
2:39 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

've had an EA account since 2010, when Medal Of Honor came out and had to create one. Back then, I apparently linked it to an old Xbox Live account that I no longer use, and haven't used for 10 years. At no point in time it was communicated that I could only link an Xbox Live account once in my life, and this has ruined my experience completely.
Now I have to make a new EA account, login to that, add all the friends I have on my old EA account, all progress is lost from my other games, seeing I had EA play for a year and have quite some progress made in a few games, I can't play my paid for games unless I switch accounts every time and EA does not care that people have these issues.
I don't understand why this rule is in place. It does not make sense. I'd like to know from an EA employee the reasoning behind this "Once in a lifetime" rule. It makes zero sense, especially because accounts get lost, hacked, no longer in use. Especially accounts that were made 10 years ago on an old console.

This is absolutely shameful policy from EA.

View 0 more photos