Dunkin' Donuts — unauthorized credit card charges
1/19/2017 I used my deit card at the captain thomas blvd west haven ct it was about 6:30am. The person at the window acted very suspicous when they took my card. The next day my bank
Closed my card. There were charges from dunkin donuts $50 each and also the lid shop which is a hat shop also for $50 these charges totaled over $350. I did not use my card anywhere
Else that week.
More Dunkin' Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups