Dunkin' Donutsunauthorized credit card charges

M Review updated:

1/19/2017 I used my deit card at the captain thomas blvd west haven ct it was about 6:30am. The person at the window acted very suspicous when they took my card. The next day my bank
Closed my card. There were charges from dunkin donuts $50 each and also the lid shop which is a hat shop also for $50 these charges totaled over $350. I did not use my card anywhere
Else that week.

• Mi
    miss_serey Aug 19, 2017

08/19/2017
    I woke up at 6:15 am and received a notification that my card was withdrawn which didn't make sense so I checked the activity. It showed that there were 3 charges from POS DEBIT DUNKIN DONUTS AUTO CANTON MA for $99 each. I called my bank to let them know it wasn't me because I always order in person and not online. The bank closed my card and reviewed the fraudulent charges.

• Ci
    Ci Ci Robinson Sep 10, 2017

Exactly what happened to me September 6, from Massachusetts, 3-$50 auto reloads, called my bank and they closed my account and did a fraud investigation. I live in Florida. They just tried again at 12:11am but the account they tried to pull from is now closed. Getting DD customer service on the phone is close to impossible

Christoff Short Oct 19, 2017

I live in Ohio and had 1 $50 charge 10/13 and 2 days later had 5 more on 10/16. The charges on my back statement show up as Dunkin Donuts Mobi800-447-0013 Ma Tried to call the number and it is their rewards/gift card program been on hold for over and hour and a half so far.

• Mm
    mmmagique Dec 10, 2017

We had two $50. charges on December 5th and four $50 charges on December 6th. We never even GO to Dunkin Donuts, and we live in Louisville KY!

• Mi
    Michelle Ausmus Eubanks Dec 15, 2017

I just had a 50.00 charge on my account to dunkin donuts the card said auto which means online. I don't even go to dunkin donuts

• Lo
    Lori03055 Mar 09, 2018

I keep having the same problem. Dunkin Donuts in Canton, Ma. tries to withdraw money from my account repeatedly, however I have never been to a Dunkin Donuts in Canton. I live in New Hampshire.

• Vt
    Vtyre May 11, 2018

5/10/2018 Had 2 charges for 100.00 each on my credit card for dunkin donuts in jacksonville, fl, I live 5 hours south. What no id check!

• Je
    Jennifer A.E. Jun 05, 2018

I received 3 unauthorized charges from dunking donuts: $25, $25, and $35. I am trying to get in touch with dunking donuts and have been on hold for 16 minutes.

• 10
    1000Mellie Oct 27, 2018

I have also received numerous fraudulent DD charges on my debit card, always for even amounts, 10, 20, etc. Only just realized this. Definitely going to complain to my bank.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices