Dunkin Donutsnew dunkin donuts likes to hire under age workers!

C

This new dunkin donuts in Bridgewater exploits the employees hiring 15 year olds making them work more than 25 hours a week. Also employees do not get paid bi-weekly but whenever the owner feels like it. Someone from Childlabor needs to do some serious investigations and see how the owner treats the employees. They are racist and over-work the employees. This place needs to close down.

• where I live the working age is 15

• john7777 Apr 08, 2009

Some states they can do what they please with working kids.

• hold up...Jason wait a minute...whoa I can guarentee at 17 they didnt and I was on my own with my child do not judge!glad Jason knows all...and no they taught me to work for what I got ty...

• when they changed the labor laws...My parents had money but they are the type of people that believe in u must work if u want ...needless to say my dad tookme towork with him andmade me work my cloths, make up and all that stuff out...It taught me as an adult to appericate more =]...I can understand her concern though =]

• Its not agianst the law towork at age 15 I had a job at subway at 14...as long as they arent oing ne thing dangerous!geez. I can see your concern but it isnt agianst the law..