Dunkin Donuts — new dunkin donuts likes to hire under age workers!
This new dunkin donuts in Bridgewater exploits the employees hiring 15 year olds making them work more than 25 hours a week. Also employees do not get paid bi-weekly but whenever the owner feels like it. Someone from Childlabor needs to do some serious investigations and see how the owner treats the employees. They are racist and over-work the employees. This place needs to close down.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups