Dunkin Donuts — icu cdml mach m
The product I ordered was not the item viewed in the picture on the menu board. The product I ordered was $2.99. I told the service person it was incorrect and he said I was mistaken. I then told him he over charged me. The receipt said $4.97 so he gave me a dollar bill and said ok. I said no its still not correct but he wasn't interested in what I had to say and I wasn't gong to argue over $.70 but I wanted him to know that he short changed me.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups