Dunkin Donuts Haymarket Station Boston — unsanitary, abusive f employee
Dunkin Donuts at touristy Haymarket MBTA Bus station. Gloved F slouching, male at register, no greeting. Ordered 1 small decaf and hot apple pie. F no change in gloves, grabs apple pie. I ask M to intstruct her to change gloves, he refused. Asked F directly she refused! Returned the dirty pies to the bin and grabbed them with no gloves. Asked for mgr, not available. M scribbled Manjit, no business card, then refused to write F name. (HIRA from name tag). F got abusive, then swore SALLI? under her breath. Not hispanic, Paki-Indian? I walked out, unsanitary, appalling.
Sep 17 afternoon, 2010
More Dunkin Donuts Haymarket Station Boston Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups