Dunkin' Brands — unethical behavior, overworking disabled employees, giving wrong information on what to do
Hello, I work at 2 Dunkin Donuts in Keene, NH (not at the same time, one then the other) and there is all sorts of wrong going on within them both which are both (along with another 2 or 3) owned by the same franchisee. Inventory is never kept up, even when the full orders are placed, behind the counters unless I am there get absolutely filthy and unsanitary, most certainly not "B rating" for the health board, the managers and assistant managers along with some of the employees that have worked there for years tell other employees to do things that are strictly against code, there is a lot of personal harassment and digging in purses, stalking, getting loud and yelling at coworkers in front of other employees. I worked at at mall Burger King years ago, with all the oil and more disgusting/dangerous crap around and it was still a safer, cleaner and more comfortable environment. I have warned the other employees of my PTSD and claustrophobia yet still my [censor] has been grabbed multiple times, I still get cornered and yelled at by another couple employees one at one and the other at the other. Pretty sure the two are related and one of the is sleeping with/related to the franchise owner or family member of. Also fairly certain some of the customers have noticed the treatments as well for they've tried to console me and/or basically tell me to disregard what said employee was telling me. There are many equipment pieces broken or barely working. Not all fault is on the manager staff/co workers but a lot is on select individuals.
More Dunkin' Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups