Dunkin' Brandscontinuously given regular milk when asked for almond milk

N Nov 20, 2017

I am a very frequent customer of dunkin donuts and usually go to the one in bruckner plaza in the bronx new york. However, whenever im running late for work i stop at the dunkin donuts on white plains road and nereid avenue. Working with elementary school aged children, you can imagine how important a cup of coffee first thing in the morning is. However, this dunkin donuts does not seem to agree. Ive ordered from here many times over the past 2 years and try with all my might to not bother and wait til im back home to go to the usual DD. Every time i order on the go i get an iced hazelnut latte and mark off ALMOND MILK on my order. And everytime i am given a cup of milk with a splash of coffee. I always ask and im always told "yeah yeah. Its right" and i get walked away from. The staff have horrible customer service and always seem as if they could care less. I am extremely lactose intolerant which is why I specifically drink almond milk. So here i am 3 sips in and throwing away my coffee AGAIN. im extremely disappointed and would like to know if there is some way to get my money back. Please let me know if i would be able to be reimbursed.

Dunkin' Brands