Having problems with Dubai First?

Dubai First Customer Service Contacts

+971 45 068 888 (Customer Service)
+971 45 528 228 (International)
22nd Floor, Burjuman Office Tower
Dubai
United Arab Emirates - 111656

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dubai First Customer Service. Initial Dubai First complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dubai First above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dubai First. Discuss the issues you have had with Dubai First and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dubai Firstrequested for credit limit make it to 10,000 aed

Since sat we are requesting and calling your customer service representative its so hard to follow up and sometimes they ask my husband to wait and they hang the phone for 15mins. We just only requesting them to reduce our credit limits to 10, 000 aed they told us wait for 3 working days and they will call but no return call until now .when we are trying to call no one pick up our call please do some action to this situation
Flat 601, Pearl Tower Building( Royal Plaza Gifts Building) Electra St., Abu Dhabi

Dec 15, 2019

Dubai First — request for clearance on my credit card

My credit card was enrolled into a settlement program. I paid for the remaining amount and made an early...

Nov 21, 2019

Dubai First Recovery — credit card

This is complaint against employee Mr. Amandeep of recovery team. He calls for reminder of EMI and while i...

Nov 20, 2019

Dubai First Bank — promotion representative dubai first bank

A guy from Dubai first bank called me several times offering me a low interest rate on instalment on my...

Oct 23, 2019

Dubai First — requested to cancel my credit card [protected]

Dear Sir I have been issued a credit card linked to account bearing number [protected]. I have been...

Oct 14, 2019

Dubai First — credit card closure delay

Hi Dubai First, It has been more than 14 days that I have been following up with the closure of my credit...

Oct 01, 2019

Dubai First — credit card - fraudulent charges on my credit card against dubai first card

I hereby complaint regarding the bank statement generated for Dubai First card number [protected] under...

Sep 05, 2019

Dubai First — credit card

In April 2018, I was offered a free for life Dubai First credit card. I used it regularly from April 2018 to...

Dubai FirstCredit card air miles

Im being promised from one year that their dubai first online miles website will be updated and i cant book the tickets through miles from past one year they promised me that it will be up in a month thn a week thn again a month and they keep on extending the days and its not up still fed up of this need my money back, my number is [protected]! im being complaining again and again and i get the reply it will be up in sometimes or ull get ur money back and i dint got a single penny back nor the website is up my 90k miles are just of no use now

Aug 21, 2019

Dubai First — dubai first credit card

the biggest scam in UAE Dubai first, they lie on their customers, they do not even follow the central bank...

Aug 17, 2019

Dubai First — credit card

Credit card offered me 25k airmiles and free annual pass to Dubai parks and resorts. After 3 months I didn't...

Aug 15, 2019

Dubai First — credit card (clearance certificate)

Hello team, I am a dubai first moments titanium master card holder Today I called the call center, I...

Dubai Firstdubai first /credit card - unauthorized credit card charges by dubai first

Hi,

Due to the false promise made by one the agent of Dubai First, I took the credit card .

I was told to do the shopping of 2000 AED then we will give you IMG World 1-year free pass.

I transferred my credit card bill thru FAB bank on 2nd July and the payment due date was 4th July.

Later on Dubai first told that they have not received the amount and they put unnecessary many late charges .
      I called almost 50 times to them and then they told to do the payment once again thru ENBD ATM.
      I did the payment and they I was asked by Dubai first to pay more than 500 AED for the late payment charge/Insurance charge, finanace charge, vat charge etc.

After more than 15 e-mails and many calls they agreed to do the reversal of 275 AED and I was asked to pay the 251.1 AED extra (for which I didn't purchase even one AED things) .
      After paying the 260 AED, when I requested to cancel the card then I was told by Dubai first that they will not cancel the card, and I have to keep the card for the next 6-month. When I asked these terms and condition were not conveyed to me then the customer representative asked me that "This is our bank policy, we don't convey this message ".

Dubai first is really harassing me financially and mentally . This is the worst card and bank I have ever seen .

Please help me to get rid of this card and to get my unauthorized charges which Dubai First credit card has taken.

Thank you.
      Regards,
      Kishore Mishra
      [protected]

Jul 30, 2019

Dubai First — credit card - misleading installment loan/abhorrent charges

If someone at all in DubaiFirst is reading this i hope UAE government fines you enough for your company to go...

Dubai Firstcredit card sales

I have applied for a "Visa Infinite" credit card with Dubai First on 18th May 2019 with Sales officer (Mr. Usman [protected]) but when I received it was a lower tier card (Master). I raised a complaint with sales officer regarding miscommitment and he confirmed again that the "Visa Infinite" card approval is already in place and wrong card was delivered because of a human error. I waited for him till 21st June and raised a complaint with the bank against this mis-selling and miscommitment. In response to the complaint, I received a call from Usman's manager, Mr. Rafaqat - [protected] and he also confirmed that he will own the complaint and close it with the required solution i-e delivery of "Visa Infinite" card. Unfortunately, he also lied and on my follow-ups with him, he was unresponsive and finally just told that my complaint is closed and application is rejected - alas! Though this was not the actual case.

I am still following up with the banks call centre and the update is always the same "Complaint is open and approval is still pending". Unfortunately, customer services of this institution is the worst i have ever experienced. I dont want their card but I am still following up with them so that a necessary action can be taken against the culprit and other innocent customers can be safeguarded.

Jul 22, 2019

Dubai First — credit card// visa infinite

I was offered a Dubai First Credit card with 1500 AED annual fees. the rewards promised were 4 Dubai Park...

Dubai Firstmy dubai first credit card 5161 * * 3003 - reg

Dear Sir

Your Bank representatives MAYSA MOHAMMED / JISHA JOSEPH - First Abu Dhabi Bank not responding to my emails even after several reminders to know current outstanding, next due amount for full and final settlement of my Dubai First credit card.
          Kindly assign a responsible person of your Bank to deal my case and please contact to my India number.

Thanks & Regards,

P.R.NAGARAJAN
          +91 - [protected]

Jul 14, 2019

Dubai First — worst bank in uae - please do not go with dubai first credit card ever.

I am a Dubai first bank customer since 5years now. This is the worst credit card I have ever deal with...

Dubai Firstcredit card

All the false information provided to me to sell Dubai First (Dubai Parks & Resorts) credit card.
            1. The Card is Lifetime free - However, after 1 year the bank will charge me some amount.
            2. Access to the Bollywood park is totally free - If I am not wrong will get 25 to 50 % discount.
            3. One on One free movie ticket - Need to spend 2000 Dhiram than will get this offer which was not told earlier.
            4. I called customer support to cancel this card and now they are harassing me and not canceling this card.

Dubai Firstcredit card in uae

Dear All,

I would say that the worst credit card we have in UAE is Dubai first credit card. Please its my humble request to all who are going to apply credit card please dont take Dubai first credit card...

They will tell many things in the beginning but later they will add many additional charges for no valid reason...And if we are going to complain they will tell it was mentioned in the application form.

Hope this information will to escape from a big trap. ( Rating -0)

Regards,