Dubai Airportcomplaint

K

I received automatic PC answer.That's how the Management resolves the client's problems in Dubai airport.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you again for providing us with your feedback regarding reference number 22392.
Below you will find detailed information in response to your feedback and we hope that you continue to choose Dubai Airports as your airport of choice when you travel.
We thank you for sharing your concern with us related to Dubai Airports services and we are sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident you have experienced while traveling through Dubai Airports.

We at Dubai Airports certainly aspire to provide superior service to all our customers. We also expect Dubai Airports Stakeholders to deal with all customers in a very professional manner and provide them with the utmost care, assistance and guidance while traveling through Dubai Airport.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused which is deeply regretted. However, this matter has been taken up with the relevant department and a solution will be executed asap. We do train all staff to be courteous in their dealings with passengers and to be more professional as is befitting the image of our company

We extend our sincere apology on this instance and assure you that our service personnel are being closely monitored.
We hope you‘ll experience a better service next time you fly thorough our airport.

Dubai Airports Customer Care Team

• Bh
    bhushan gandhi Feb 05, 2019

I just travelled from Pune-India to Dubai on 29 .01.19 and returned on 1 .02.19 on Spicejet Airlines .

When i reached dubai airport, my bag was missing .Ground staff at Dnata told me to make a complaint and they said that the bag seemed to be interchanged . My PIR No : DXBXH 38848

I had to travel to Fujairah same night and was there for only 2 days for business meetings, it was hell lot of problem/inconvinience for me .

I had to followup with DNATA and Spicejet office several times and finally Spicejet could identify the passenger who took the bag and was asked to return the bag which they did on 31.01.19

Since i was leaving Dubai on 1 Feb 19, there was no point to come from Fujairah all the wayjust to collect the bag and travel next day .So I came to Dubai Airport to claim the bag in the morning on 1 Feb 2019 by 11.30 am

When we saw the bag at Left Baggage DNATA, the lock was broken and when i checked the bag, few gift items and cash kept (for emergency ) were missing .

We were told by DNATA staff to file complaint with Spicejet and Dubai Police .We met Mr Vinod at spicejet office and alongwith him, also met the Dubai Airport police .

Dubai police tried to call the customer who had taken the bag and returned, but obviously they denied of removing the cash from the Bag .

Neither Dnata, Spicejet or Dubai Police took our complaint in writing .

For Spicejet, they just say that cash / gold is not our responsibility but they failed to respond as to answer how anyone can just take the Bag and cause us problems for their mistake and how can things be stolen from the bag (irrespective whether its cash or anything when the bag is in their custody ).

Ideally the customer should have returned the bag on his own, knowing it was taken by mistake, without opening the bag .However, spicejet people had to call them and tell them to return the bag which they did after 2 days .This itself shows their intentions.

The Bag was with the Spicejet ground Staff, Passenger who took the bag and Dnata Left Baggage till we got the bag . Its really necessary to find the culprit and should be heavily penalised all our lost things should be recovered .

If this is being done at Spicejet Ground Staff, then theres a big racket behind this which should be nabbed urgently.

We request you to look into the case and help us .

• Ku
    kumar007 Mar 11, 2016

Dubai emigration officers they are not a good people but the goons bouncers proudy they have no idea how to treat a visitors no respect no manner but the misbehaviour rudely dealing with all they have to understand now come down don't fly in the sky god is watching everything arab country are destroying himself.

• Us
    usman khalid khalid pervaiz Jun 19, 2014

sir i need m
    y top upp loan for dib bank bt no boady help me they did not guide properly i need to go cradit depart i submit my problm tell me how i go there