DU — prepaid

R Jul 08, 2019

My prepaid number is [protected]. I noticed always my mobile balance is reducing continuously without using it. i tried to contact your customer care but there is no any option in customer care number. i contact them through online chart but there is no any solution from their side and not even any answer. very poor customer care and service. you are stealing all my money. I didn't recharge my number long time due to this issue, but today i recharged the number but i am facing same problem.

prepaid