DTE Energyfraud

S Review updated:

Dte aloud someone to open services in my name. At the time I had a fraud alert on my social, then when I got in touch with them they asked me all the questions they were supposed to ask the thief. They then refused to send me a fraud report wen I had a police report number and actuall report they want me to pay the balance. The state of Michigan should allow other service for gas and electric. Dte takes advantage of there customers. I say we start taking advantage of them they can screw them self

• De
    Debra Ruffin Oct 25, 2019

HELLO, MY NAME IS DEBRA RUFFIN, I AM WRITING THIS COMPLAINTOF THIS REDICTIOUS DTE ENERGYLIGHT/GAS/ BILL.I WAS A VICTIM OF IDENITY THEFT AS WELL AS FRAUD AT 8952 E.OUTER DRIVE IN THE CITY OF DETROIT 48213.I AS WELL MADE NUMERIOUS PHONE CALLS .ABOUT THE POWER PROBLEMS AT THAT ADDRESS, THE PROPERTY WAS IN FORECLOSURE SINCE 2007.FROM PROPERTY TAXES AS WELL AS A FORECLOSED MORTGAGE.I DIDNT KNOW THAT AT THE TIME .BUT AS I STARTED MAKING REPORTS TO DTE ENERGY OVER AND OVER, NO ONE WOULD COME OUT .OR WHEN THEY DID COME OUT IT WAS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE, BUT AS TIME WHEN ON I FORUND OUT THAT THAT PROPERTY AT 8952 E, OUTER DRIVE IN THE CITY OF DETROIT .HAD ME AS THE OWNER, WHEN I WS A RENTER, I FILED BANKRUPT IN 2015.NOT KNOWING THAT THIS PROPERTY HAD ME AS OWNER, I WAS A RENTER.IN 2016 I PUT THIS HOUSE IN COURT FOR FRAUD..YES I CALLED DTE NUMERIOUS OF TIME TO REPORT AND COMPLAINT ABOUT THE LIGHTS FLICKERING, I AS WELL TOOK DTE ENERGY DOCUMENTS TO HOW I MADE POLICE REPORTS, AND I AS WELL SHOWED DTE DOCUMENTS THAT THE PROPERTY WAS IN COURT, FOR FRAUD I SHOWED TM THAT THE PROPERTY WAS IN FORECLOSURE IN MY NAME AS WELL AS SHOWING THEM I PUT THIS PROPERTY IN COURT FOR FRAUD, THE DTE ENERGY ON GRATIOT THE ONE THY CALL THE HYDELLE BIRD OFFI CE, I AS WELL SHOWED DTE ENERGY ON GRATIOT AS WELL IWAS ILLEGALLY EVICTED .AND I NEEDED THE LIGHTS/GAS TO BE TUNED OFF IN MY NAME, SO YEAH I REPORTED THIS TO DTE ENERGY NUMERIOUS OF TIMES.I CALLED NUMERIOUS OF TIMES, THE PROPERTY AT 8930, I CALLED TO TELL THEM THAT THERE WAS A EXTENTION CORDS COMMING FROM NEXT DOOR, AS WELL AS COMMING FROM PROMENADE WHICH IS THE NEXT BLOCK OVER.I DONT HAVE THE ACCOUNT NO, BUT I AS WELL GAVE THEM A FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION NUMBER, THIS AS WELL IN SEPTEMBER 2017.I TOOK DTE ENERGY ALL THE DOCUMENTS THEY ASKED FOR SHOWING AND PROVING I WAS IN FRAUD AT THIS PROPERTY, AT 8952 E.OUTER DRIVE IN DETROIT MICHIGAN, 48213 ...PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK AT MY EMAIL, , OOOH YEAH THEY TURNED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OVER TO THE CREDIT COMPANY, PLEASE REPLY BACK AT [email protected] THANK YOU.

• Ro
    Ronald Ginther Dec 26, 2014

As a member of the Equifax credit agency I was notified that a Detroit Edison account was opened in my name. The account number ending in ... 0011 was opened on November 1, 2014 and reported on December 1, 2014. The balance shown is $140.
    FWI; I, Ronald Ginther did not open this account. I own no properties in the DTE coverage area and I do not reside in this area. My home address is in Mason, MI 48854. We have been residence here since 1978.
    This is a clear case of fraud and if you would have checked with the credit reporting agencies, you would have noted that from the beginning; since I have had alerts posted since 2005. I did not initiate this account nor am I responsible for any billing for this account.