DSTVreplacement of decoder card

R

Dear DSTV,
Being a South African and an expat working in Cameroon I have always subscribed to your premium package - for years now and paying in excess of $100 subscription monthly. Anyhow I by accident damaged my card and requested one from the local DSTV branch. I was surprised when the lady told me they can not help me as I need to purchase a new decoder with a preprogram card. They can not only supply me wit a "card".

Subsequently I do not need another decoder and refuse to buy one again and I will cancel my loyal subscription today.

Imagine having a car..you need to replace the battery...and they tell you sorry you need to by a new car...this marketing strategy will kill your existence ...sorry it is my opinion.