The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dreams — broken bed
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought a bed from dreams for my daughter. On the second day after receipt I lent over to make the bed which duly collapted totally broken. the base was all in pieces. I phoned the shop but no good - must ring customer services. They sent an inspector who said nothing other than customer services will phone you. I certainly do not want a replacement just my money back for a very poor product. I am now told they don't refund money and they have the right to either repair the bed or replace it. It's all in our 'Terms and Conditions' was their answer to my demand for a refund.
I don't want a bed that is 'NOT FIT FOR PUR[POSE' and I am amazed that the law doed not uphold this but lets Dreams get away with it flouting the law of the land. They are a disgraceful company and NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED IN THEIR SELl SELL SELL shops.
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade!
- Dreams - worst customer experience ever!
- Dreams - not giving refund
- Dreams - shocking service
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods
- Dreams - bed frame and customer service.
- Dreams - customer service
- Dreams - delivery and no communication, customer service not available and form support is not helpful
- Dreams - zen mattress purchased with 10 years guarantee
- Dreams - faulty head board