Dreamsbed frame and customer service.

I bought a bed from Dreams in Basingstoke. Told the woman that sold it to me that we had a small Victorian terrace and needed storage. We looked at the ottoman bed and she suggested we get that and pay for it to be made up. Well it turned up in 2 massive pieces that clearly wouldn't go up our stairs. I phoned Customer services and they basically told me it was my fault. Apparently I should know that a divan ottoman will not go up a narrow staircase and its not flat packed. When I made it clear to this rude man that how would I know that he replied that I wouldnt have bought a car without it having an engine! Well how is that comparable?? He proceeded to tell me that it would cost me £82 to cancel this part of the order.

This has been the worst customer experience I have ever experienced. What had started as a new dream bed turned into a nightmare. Dreams need to train their staff to explain exactly what you are buying. They also need to train their customers service staff not to insult the intelligence of their customers.

I urge anyone reading this not to use Dreams. I have been left with a mattress on the floor and no compensation for my inconvenience. The sales woman did make it v clear that Dreams pay a crap wage so she relies on her commission. She also said that no one reads the terms and conditions. Well she does me a v expensive piece of fresh air

I could go on and on as I am so upset about the whole situation