DoubleDown Casinostay away

S

I made a deposit for the amount of $60 and started to play there, but their casino not working properly, some errors every time and they don't provide customer service at all. What a scam!

James Goodlett Sep 18, 2018

15 to 20 spins and nothing, games are so tight, no enjoyment at all, even if u get lucky, it eats it right back, don't buy anymore to satisfy their greed

• De
    Derek McNeish Sep 29, 2012

I 100% agree.
    I too have bought credits and they go in under 60secs, what a scam.
    And the other thing you have to be careful of is after I bought the credits somehow they have a deal with paypal that you don't have to verify buying extra credits any more and I was not paying attention the other week I was looking at the tv and next thing I know is I have just bought $59.00 worth of chips because it automatically pops up where you would press the spin button and not realising it I had pressed on it but it never asked me to confiem the order or payment it just did it, and I have also seen on my bank statement there was another one as well that I didn't even see it at all.
    I went to paypal and they would not refund me but they did remove the automatic purchase thing, but these ### have got me for over $100 that I never even willingly bought and when I told them to refund me or at least compensate me the appropriate number of free chips they too basically told me to get stuffed.
    Paypal is supposed to be there to protect my money with purchases but think about it they are getting a cut out of all the millions of dollars doubledown is ripping from people and I agree with you, you spend real money to play for enjoyment because you can't win real money you get nothing for it except some enjoyment but when they just milk it out of you so damn fast it is nothing more than a fraudulent scam.

• Te
    Terrid May 18, 2012

Doubledown casino is a real joke. You win nothing. The bonuses are few and far between and if you get one it always seems to be the least amount you can win. I have bought and bought credits and they fly away like a jet plane, Over 4, 000, 000 credit and I got free spins one time. your winnings are times 10 time your total spin BIG WIN of 320, 000 a big 16 free spins wtf . When I spend my own cash to play your stupid games I would like to play for awhile, not have to pay Doubledown Casino. This is supposed to be fun but you can not have fun watching your credits go up in smoke. I work hard for my money and so do the other people playing so stop screwing people over. I have played and paid for credits for a long time. My daily bonus game is always under 30, 000 credits and it sucks. Regular players should be treated better.,