Menu
DoubleDown Casino
reviews & complaints

DoubleDown Casino
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

216 complaints
8 resolved 208 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DoubleDown Casino. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
10:11 pm

DoubleDown Casino - purchased chip package. did not receive it

On October 31, 2013, I purchased a chip package from DoubleDown Casino on Facebook for 59.00. That would have given me 70 Million in chips as it was during their 2x sale. Needless to say, they took the money from my account and failed to credit my account with the chips. I have reported it to both DoubleDown AND Facebook to no avail. I asked that the money be refunded t my account since I purchased a different chip package a few minutes later that WAS credited to my account. Now I don't care which I get, the chips or my money back, I just want one or the other. If they are going to pay the chips, I want the entire 70 Million chips that I paid for during the sale, not the single amount that I would get now. I DO want this issue rectified though! I am not the only one that is having this issue with DoubleDown Casino! I can be reached at e-mail [email protected], I do not have money to throw away or to be stolen from me from a huge company like them, they made 13 million in profit last year, do they have to steal from the poor folks that help them make their money?

W
6:43 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

About a week ago, i had almost 20, 000, 000 chips on double down casino. Truly enjoyed playing the games. When attempting to play, I was asked several times to log in on Facebook, which I had already done. Finally, I was in and discovered my multi million credits had been reduced to 36, 000. I e-mailed double down casino problem reporting twice and did not...

I
10:01 pm

DoubleDown Casino - chips

At 8;08pm I was playing da horoscope game I had 48, 372on da game then I won 120, 000 nd it didn't register nd at 10;20 pm I used da code gift it say I received 1, 000000mil. Chips but I didn't get them u can check dis I did all I was required to do I love dis casino even though it makes me mad at times I still play every day

5 comments
A
Sep 19, 2015 9:40 pm

hi i did the 10 mil promotion on my page, , bought something, , did all asked ofr me, didnt get any chips, ,

just want my chips I payed for thank you

I just bought a $18.oo for 3 million did not get them bought another and got thrm you owe me 3 million chips please post them

My coins despairing all the time, level up don't work. I don't like to buy coins because they are despairing all the time. Pleas fix the problem. Thank you

M

I had over 900, 000 points and I left the computer and when I came back they had disappeared, all but 56, 000. What is going on?

7:22 pm

DoubleDown Casino - fudging and

The ipad app for double down is full of problem like, regular shut down, freezing and no other option than maximum bet works otherwise the system shut down. You can delete, turn off the ipad, turn on and download again the application.. It just does not work
But the worse... Is that double down is stealing and fudging the chip balance.
I had about 430 millions chips, turned off the app and later came back... About 50 millions were missing, it happend another time and the last time I had over 150 millions chip balance... Turned off and about 15 minutes later started again... My balance was negative !? Over 60 millions (See picture). I wrote to them.. No answer, they simply ignore and now the balance is magically over 5 millions chips.
Double down is either hacked or has no control and or they are crooks

View 0 more photos
1 comment
May 18, 2013 9:24 am

Same thing happened to me. But I'm still waiting for my missing chips! I paid for these chips so it's akin to stealing my $!

2:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i had 12 million coins when i logged off of double down casino. when i logged back on 6 million were missing and i cant get them to give them back to me, they are saying they can not verify the missing chips which is bullcrap, they know they took my chips and i want them back, they are becoming more and more of a rip off, every time you turn around they are...

DoubleDown Casino - 95% of my chips disappeared

I have a double down account on facebook that I have faithfully maintained for nearly 10 months on the daily basis.My account did have well over 20 million in chips in it until tonight. Now it had less than 500, 000 chips in it. I realize it's faux money, but this game honestly have saved me a lot of money. I am a widow that is nearly 80 years old. Before my sister found & introduced me to this game, I was quite a regular at the casino's & to the lottery. I haven't went once since I started playing this casino. Is there anything that I can do? you can reach my niece Lori (I am hard of hearing) on the phone at 812-606-0876. Her email address is : [email protected] she helps me do all of these things & understands more @ technology than I do. Thank you for your time, June

6 comments
T
Aug 17, 2014 7:20 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had the same problem. I lost 85 million dollars and there seems to be no way to contact them. I am po'ed. This is no less than a crime since I purchased with cash many of these dollars.

S
Jul 04, 2014 1:19 pm

On June 11th 2014 my girlfriend Darlene Pennington bought $100.00 chips. My name and e-mail is [email protected], my problem is, I was playing the game cats, I had over $320, 000, 000 in chips the game said re-connect, so I did, when the game came back on my chips were gone, needless to say my girlfriend was angry when no one would response to our complaints, she contacted the B B B. Double Down Casino, has responded by asking for my e-mail. This is my second complaint on this subject. I realize you are a very busy company, but you should find an easier way to solve these issues, it's been almost a month. I hope we can resolve this problem now.Thank you, Scott Hanna

L
May 29, 2014 10:45 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought chips on 5/28/14 for $18.00. I got carged and received my chips. Today I gor charged again and received chips. I thought I bought only one time. How do I get this stopped? I don't know how to contact them - please help befor e I get charged tomorrow THANKS

Sep 04, 2013 9:28 pm

please ...lost all my chips had 25 million Then they were gone

Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

please help...

Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

loss all my chips? What happened had @5 million was playing now there all gone? [email protected]

11:48 pm

DoubleDown Casino - loss of funds & app

I played DDC for several monthes before I finally got used to playing, winning, and leaving the game ahead daily, learning to utilize the gifts and saving them up. then when I played black jack I would bet to what I could afford to lose and if I won i would leave DDC and play one of my other games.
Then last week I got down to 2.5 mil. and was on a winning streak and went up to over 13 million when I left the game after a nice win and logged off.
The next night I came back and could not get my computer to load DDC app and I tried every night for a week and could not log on so I played my other games.
Then last night i ask for help to get on DDC and got Ideas like clean my cauch and I finallygot on but all my funds were gone.I made my report to facebook twice this week and wrote to DDC twice at different locations to try and remety this problem and get my 13-14 million back into my winnings were it was removed last week .hope you can find out why I lost my app and my funds?

5 comments
Jul 01, 2015 8:12 am

While D.d. Was Down Lastnight. 6-30-15 I Couldn't Get Or Give My Spins..so I Lost Chips There. Then When I Return This Morning... My Return Bonus Is Back Down To 1000.00 ..I Had It Up To 25, 000.00 Please Credit Them Back To Me .Thankyou For Your Help..

L
Sep 14, 2014 7:08 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i lad 5 million points disapear from my account on saturday night why lana bogner

D
Jun 12, 2014 1:31 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I WAS PLAYING CATS, THE GAME MESSED UP, IT SAID RECONECT, SO I DID WITH COINS I HAD PURCHESED, I HAD OVER $320, 000, 000 AND WHEN IT CAME BACK ON MY COINS WERE GONE. I WOULD LIKE EITHER MY MONEY OR MY COINS BACK. THANK YOU.

Nov 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Pixies of the forest. The bonus win will say $660.00 and only pay 1/3 of that amount.
I really love the game but because of the problem I will not play any more.
Also, how can I play for free without joining face book
please respond.
Thanks
Palbutch

Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm

what happened

8:06 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Double Down casino On FACEBOOK is full of viruses and are rip off artists. Stay away from them. Their site is dangerous to your computer. Every time I have use them I have had spyware and malware put into my PC. They have their site set up to trap you into buying points and use you for other advertising without your permission.

F
8:18 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was playing texas hold-em on Doubledown casino. I won 115 million chips fairly. After I won that amount, I was dealt AA AK & AQ for prob 300 hands in a row. That in itself is crooked, but to lose every single hand of Being dealt AA AK & AQ for 300 hands straight until my 115 million chips are gone is statistically impossible unless the game is being...

7:54 am

DoubleDown Casino - shady bussiness practices

Every since I started paying for chips on Double Down Casino. The payouts on their games have dropped to almost nothing. They have blocked my ability to contact them and the last contact I recieved on a complaint with them was sorry, no compensation. Are they being investigated in any way and do they have any oversight by any government or by facebook?

11:21 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have played doubledown casino for a long time, when you used tosay click here for different amount of free coins, all you had to do was click on the logo and it took you to the site, now all of a sudden you have to fill out this thing and that thing and I resent it. What my car is and what type of insurance i carry is none of your business, nor is it any...

B
2:36 am

DoubleDown Casino - my account has dissapeared with ovr 5million coins

my dobledown account has dissapeared with 5 million plus can you retrieve it as i play daily thank you barbara

4 comments
E
May 20, 2014 10:14 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just lost 15.5M coins this morning. I play this game everyday and to earn daily bonus as well. And today, I login and all my coins disappeared. Does anybody know how I can get them back? Thanks.

K
Nov 10, 2012 1:06 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On the evening of Tuesday 30/10/2012 I bought 3 times 35 millions chips for 145€ which were debited from my bank account, I played slots machine, first "thanksgiving slots" I had the acorn bonus tomore than 100, then I played "horoscope slots" I had free spins virgo and I did all the stars, I won a total of 128 millions chips, then I wanted to play "fireworks" and before I start the application is blocked, I return home on facebook to unlock and then when I came back on doubledowncasino all my chips had gone, I found myself at the starting point before I buy chips : 3 millions chips. I think doubledowncasino are thieves, so either you make me 128 millions chips or you repay me my 145€. I tried to contact DDC but I did not answer, I intent to file a complaint for theft, I have already contacted a lawyer friend in Paris. I want a quick answer. According to several players is often happened. Michèle KLIPFEL

Oct 26, 2012 8:00 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Why my 15Million won on a 2nd price slots tournament lost?

Aug 19, 2012 6:59 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have same issues. When you complain it gets worse! My winnings dropped from +75 million to a negative!

2:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You did get my email letting you know this is what I get when attempting to submit form.I've tried numerous times. Again, I'll ask isn't this the same place where the form would go to? I am asking again, hoping for a resolution. Thank you Paul Error creating customer support account This is what I get going to where I was told to go. Isn't this the same...

S
5:27 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made a deposit for the amount of $60 and started to play there, but their casino not working properly, some errors every time and they don't provide customer service at all. What a scam!

F
9:06 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Dec 15 you guys were working on the game. It was not work. Before you all worked on the games I had over 6 million coins. When the game came back on at 2:30 the next day I had 150 coin. I know its not real money but I just pay for some coins to play with.

B
7:59 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

got charged six pounds for tokens in the casino on double down casino on facebook but did not get tokens

DoubleDown Casino contacts