DoorFront Directmagazines

M Jan 11, 2020 Review updated:

Delivered to the end of my driveway . Pouring rain. My two magazines were soaked. I do not want this door front directory anymore. Never delivered on my front porch. I will cancel my magazines if this continues. Please stop delivering to my driveway, put it on my porch or as I said I will cancel all my subscriptions. If not go back to delivering by mail. At least I receive them the correct way, and in good shape.

• DoorFront Direct Customer Care's Response · Jan 14, 2020

Dear Maelink,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    Would you mind sending us your address so we can look into this right away?
    You may email me directly at [protected]@doorfrontdirect.com or return my message via this website.
    We want to resolve your concerns.
    Randall Brant

• J
      Jan 14, 2020

My Bon Appetit magazine was left closer to my neighbors driveway than mine. I want this delivered to my DOORFRONT. NOT IN MY NEIGHBOR'S DRIVEWAY!! What do I do when I go on vacation? By US mail I have them hold my mail. At least if this were delivered to my front door, a neighbor would pick it up for me -- but not thrown into the neighbor's driveway!!

• J
      Jan 14, 2020

My Bon appetit magazine was left closer to my neighbor's driveway than mine. I want this delivered to my DOORFRONT not the neighbor's or my driveway. When I go on vacation I have the Post office hold my mail. What do I do when it is thrown into my neighbor's driveway?