Complaints & Reviews

hgtv magazine delivery

6/19/19 My HGTV magazine (July/August issue) was tossed from a car onto my driveway which is far from my front door. I previously sent a complaint about the same problem with the last issue (May/June). My magazine had always been delivered to my mailbox at my front door. Now because of Doorfront Direct I'm having to walk to my driveway which is far from my front door. I am handicapped and this is more than inconvenient - and false advertising. If my next issue is not delivered to my front door, I will notify HGTV magazine that I will be cancelling my subscription. I will not subscribe to any other magazine or catalog that does business with Doorfront Direct. Doorfront Direct need to be held accountable.

I live in Cypress, CA [protected]

[Resolved] magazine delivery

This is the first time that I have had a delivery of a magazine(HGTV) from Doorfront direct. The notice included in the delivery states that magazines and catalogs are delivered on your doorstep. It was not delivered to my doorstep, in fact, it was at the foot of my driveway near the road in the rain! This is unacceptable. My mailbox is closer and is protected from the weather. If this is how the delivery is going to continue I will end my subscription!

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jun 18, 2019

Dear Readers,
    We want to take care of all deliver issues promptly and to your satisfaction.
    If you'd kindly send your address (in confidence) to me at [email protected], we'll work with your local delivery affiliate to resolve.
    Randall Brant

• Resolution Statement

oprah magazine

3rd month in a row that magazine is in the middle of the driveway...thought this was delivered to DOORSTEP!!! If you cannot deliver it to my doorstep or mailbox, then cancel the magazine. It is raining in Iowa today and the magazine is wet. It has actually been wet and unreadable the last 3 times I have received magazine. This "service" is just plain awful!

magazine deliveries

I have complained 3 times to DoorFrontDirect to have my magazines delivered to my front porch but they are always in the driveway. This is a stupid delivery service, go back to USPS, stop wasting money. Newspaper carriers have too much to do in a very small time frame and don't need this forced on them. Why is this company being used instead of the USPS??

not whatIwant Jun 18, 2019

Ditto...this is ridiculous! They are always in the middle of the driveway...don't need this crap!

all magazines, all deliveries

This service states that it is doorfront. It is not. My mail, magazines have been dropped at the end of the...

vogue magazine - last 3 issues wet

Vogue magazine subscription # [protected]. for Holly Noel Doorfront Direct # 1531-00725AZ [protected]...

magazine delivery

I live in the Tampa Bay, FL area (we have high humidity and sprinklers that go on in the middle of the night). I just received my first Doorfront Direct delivery. It was not on my doorstep as promised on the introductory insert. It was a few steps away from my mailbox at the end of my driveway. The plastic was not completely sealed, which lead to a readable but damp magazine

• Si
    sick of corporate crap May 21, 2019

It's not a requisite for your magazines to be delivered this way. They have paper carriers deliver them, which they are already overburdened with 10 other papers on top of these magazines. Cancel the door front direct and get them through the mail.

• Si
    sick of corporate crap May 21, 2019

It's not required for you to receive your magazines this way. They have paper carriers deliver them and most carriers have two routes and ten papers to deliver on top of these magazines. They don't have time to deliver 200+ magazines to the door as well as their other responsibilities. Just cancel doorfront direct and go back to receiving the magazines in the mail.

• Ph
    PH2112 Aug 16, 2019

Just had my Magazine delivered today in the rain...Wow I live in Tampa Florida. Not sure what the delivery person was thinking...that the magazine would not get soaking wet because it had the plastic around it.

[Resolved] hgtv magazine

Even though I live in Southern California mornings are still damp here. I go outside this morning to find my...

DoorFront Direct