DoorFront Direct Logo

DoorFront Direct

Having problems with DoorFront Direct?

DoorFront Direct reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 11, 2019. The latest review Magazine Delivery was posted on Jun 22, 2021. The latest complaint magazine delivery was resolved on Jan 13, 2020. DoorFront Direct has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 250 reviews. DoorFront Direct has resolved 46 complaints.

DoorFront Direct Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DoorFront Direct Customer Service. Initial DoorFront Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DoorFront Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DoorFront Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with DoorFront Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DoorFront Direct Complaints & Reviews

Jun 22, 2019

DoorFront Direct — magazine subscription country living

For the last two months my magazines have been tossed at the bottom of our super long driveway! Both have...

DoorFront Directmagazine delivery, the magazine was thrown from a moving car onto my sidewalk, it was not delivered to my doorstep!!!

The advertizement for Doorfront Direct states that my magazine will be delivered to my doorstep, which it was NOT!!! The advertizement goes on to state "Doorfront Direct saves you time since you don't have to walk out to your mailbox". Well, my mailbox is on my front porch, and my Country Living magazine was thrown from a moving car onto the sidewalk in front of my house, so it cost me time to walk out to the sidewalk to retrieve my magazine. Also, anybody walking by could pick it up and walk off with it!! How is this a better service??? I am furious with Doorfront Direct. I want my magazine delivered by the USPS!!!

DoorFront Directhgtv magazine delivery

6/19/19 My HGTV magazine (July/August issue) was tossed from a car onto my driveway which is far from my front door. I previously sent a complaint about the same problem with the last issue (May/June). My magazine had always been delivered to my mailbox at my front door. Now because of Doorfront Direct I'm having to walk to my driveway which is far from my front door. I am handicapped and this is more than inconvenient - and false advertising. If my next issue is not delivered to my front door, I will notify HGTV magazine that I will be cancelling my subscription. I will not subscribe to any other magazine or catalog that does business with Doorfront Direct. Doorfront Direct need to be held accountable.

I live in Cypress, CA [protected]

DoorFront Directmagazine delivery

This is the first time that I have had a delivery of a magazine(HGTV) from Doorfront direct. The notice included in the delivery states that magazines and catalogs are delivered on your doorstep. It was not delivered to my doorstep, in fact, it was at the foot of my driveway near the road in the rain! This is unacceptable. My mailbox is closer and is protected from the weather. If this is how the delivery is going to continue I will end my subscription!

RESOLVED

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jun 18, 2019

Dear Readers,
          We want to take care of all deliver issues promptly and to your satisfaction.
          If you'd kindly send your address (in confidence) to me at [email protected], we'll work with your local delivery affiliate to resolve.
          Randall Brant

DoorFront Directoprah magazine

3rd month in a row that magazine is in the middle of the driveway...thought this was delivered to DOORSTEP!!! If you cannot deliver it to my doorstep or mailbox, then cancel the magazine. It is raining in Iowa today and the magazine is wet. It has actually been wet and unreadable the last 3 times I have received magazine. This "service" is just plain awful!

May 28, 2019

DoorFront Direct — magazine deliveries

I have complained 3 times to DoorFrontDirect to have my magazines delivered to my front porch but they are...

May 26, 2019

DoorFront Direct — all magazines, all deliveries

This service states that it is doorfront. It is not. My mail, magazines have been dropped at the end of the...

May 23, 2019

DoorFront Direct — vogue magazine - last 3 issues wet

Vogue magazine subscription # [protected]. for Holly Noel Doorfront Direct # 1531-00725AZ [protected]...

DoorFront Directmagazine delivery

I live in the Tampa Bay, FL area (we have high humidity and sprinklers that go on in the middle of the night). I just received my first Doorfront Direct delivery. It was not on my doorstep as promised on the introductory insert. It was a few steps away from my mailbox at the end of my driveway. The plastic was not completely sealed, which lead to a readable but damp magazine

• Ph
              PH2112 Aug 16, 2019

Just had my Magazine delivered today in the rain...Wow I live in Tampa Florida. Not sure what the delivery person was thinking...that the magazine would not get soaking wet because it had the plastic around it.

• Si
              sick of corporate crap May 21, 2019

It's not required for you to receive your magazines this way. They have paper carriers deliver them and most carriers have two routes and ten papers to deliver on top of these magazines. They don't have time to deliver 200+ magazines to the door as well as their other responsibilities. Just cancel doorfront direct and go back to receiving the magazines in the mail.

• Si
              sick of corporate crap May 21, 2019

It's not a requisite for your magazines to be delivered this way. They have paper carriers deliver them, which they are already overburdened with 10 other papers on top of these magazines. Cancel the door front direct and get them through the mail.

May 11, 2019

DoorFront Direct — hgtv magazine

Even though I live in Southern California mornings are still damp here. I go outside this morning to find my...