DoorFront Direct Logo

DoorFront Direct

Having problems with DoorFront Direct?

DoorFront Direct Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DoorFront Direct Customer Service. Initial DoorFront Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DoorFront Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DoorFront Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with DoorFront Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DoorFront DirectDelivery of magazines

When they were delivering my magazines, they'd be left out in the rain and were absolutely ruined. I have a covered front porch.
Now, they are not even being delivered.
I've talked to Hearst and they said they'd talk with DD. It's been multiple weeks and nothing has happened. Some of the magazines I have not received since September.
I called the local affiliate, which is The Sarasota Herald Tribune. The person who I finally got to talk to has no clue what DD is and kept trying to tell me that I am confused. I want out of this service. It is horrible!!

DoorFront Directdelivery

I am getting a magazine (hgtv) that I never ordered. BAM was offering a free deal where got 3 issues of 3 magazines. I called in to stop delivery and told them I never received hgtv at all. the other magazines stopped. Now all of sudden I get hgtv months later. I have been offered the deal at BAM every time I shop there. I tell them about my problem and refuse the deal.

DoorFront DirectNon delivery of magazine subscription

I ordered a 2 year subscription for O, The Oprah Magazine on July 27, 2020 through bluedolphin.com. The delivery information was to allow 6-10 weeks to receive your first issue. End of October, 2020, I still did not receive my first issue so I contacted bluedolphin and was advised that DoorFront Direct is responsible for my deliveries. I emailed them about my missing issues and I received the November's issue. To date, that is the last issue I received. I emailed them again with no response.

I am so dissatisfied with the service. I do not expect to receive any more issues.

DoorFront DirectFood network magazine delivery

The Food Network magazine is being delivered to my driveway, in front of my garage. I never know when it is coming so can't watch out for it and missed the November issue as I think someone took it. November was the issue that concentrated on Thanksgiving and I ended up buying it.

Please deliver the magazine to my front door which is only 15 feet from the garage and easy to access. Please don't throw the magazine on the driveway anymore.

Thanks, Sarah

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery

My magazine delivery is unsatisfactory. The magazine is being thrown in my driveway, 2 feet away from my mailbox. This is not convenient for me, especially in inclement weather. If your delivery person cannot deliver it to my porch then put it in my mailbox in the spot for newspapers (under the box).

Your description your service does not match what you are offering.

"Doorfront Direct is a convenient new way for you to receive magazines and catalogs on your doorstep! Doorfront Direct save you time since you don't have to walk out to your mailbox."

My most recent delivery of Bazaar Magazine has been destroyed as it was delivered late/early hours in a downpour of rain/snow mixture. Please discontinue this delivery method.

Maria D. Lewis
          [protected]

DoorFront Directhgtv and food network magazine delivery

The notice inserted in the plastic bag (yes, more garbage and pollution) says the item is to be delivered to my door. Mine is thrown at the base of my rural mailbox. I have even had to ask a neighbor to retrieve one issue from the ditch. I am too old to climb into a ditch!
            I have told the publisher to cancel my subscriptions if they cannot be delivered my the USMail.
            Info on the plastic bag:
            [protected] Ithaca Dock

Roberta Chiesa
            [protected]@twcny.rr.com
            phone: [protected]

DoorFront DirectDelivery of Food Network Magazine

My December issue of Food Network Magazine was delivered at some point today. It was left in my driveway. The problem is the fact it is raining heavily!
              The "protective" bag is useless. The magazine is completely saturated and ruined. It is completely useless now. I did not subscribe to a magazine so it could be carelessly left out in the rain. The usps always left it in the mail box. If this is how the magazine is going to be delivered from now on, I am cancelling. I am also contacting the local delivery affiliate to complain. This is ridiculous!

DoorFront DirectFood network magazine

I am writing you on the advice of Hearst Amazon.
                The Food Network Magazine purchased through Amazon has never been delivered to my home. None of 10 issues have been delivered.
                My order was through Amazon on July 23, 2020 with an expected delivery date of Sept 12, 2020.
                Amazon Order Number [protected]
                Please follow up and determine why no issues have been delivered and advise of status.
                My address is 4644 W Townley Ave.
                Glendale, AZ 85302
                You can e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at the [protected].
                Thanks,
                Jay Henderson

DoorFront DirectDelivery of magazines

My name is Lorraine Hurley 542b Norwich court Manchester NJ 08759 [protected]@aol.com. I live in a 55 and over community. I have a front
                  Door and around the back of my house is my garage and driveway. I just received veranda magazine and last week house beautiful. Thrown in my driveway. I only see it twice a week when I put the trash out. I just had a knee replacement and don't go out. Half the time its soaking wet and has to be thrown out. Why don't they place it by the front door. It is front door direct. Please please help me in this matter. Thank you

DoorFront DirectFood Network Magazine

The delivery of my Food Network Magazine never finds my door. Last month I found the magazine in the middle of my driveway and yesterday I found it on my porch soaking wet. It is never delivered to my door or even close to it. I want to receive my magazine by mail, my mail box is on my porch closer than the delivery from DoorFront direct. FNM1261957805

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery

October 12, - Continued delivery of magazine.
                      I am totally unhappy with this delivery service which states door front delivery of magazines. Not once has my magazine come to my door or near it. (Door front right n picture, driveway left) It was has been left in my driveway, and even under my car which is a walk across the lawn to retrieve. This delivery the magazine was thrown onto my lawn after which time it poured raining and upon retrieval I am unable to even read the magazine which was soaked in the plastic wrapping. When it dries the pages will be stuck together. Due to this unsatisfactory delivery I am ready to cancel my subscription. In addition, I cannot read the ones I have received.
                      Total dissatisfaction.

Magazine delivery
                      Magazine delivery

DoorFront DirectPoorly delivered magazines

When I receive magazines via usps, they arrive in my mailbox, which is a few feet from my front door, under the shelter of my front porch. Your delivery person just flings them out the car window, usually landing about 50 feet from my door. This morning, my husband saw him fling the Food network magazine out, it landed in the street, and my husband had to run out in the rain to grab it. We are both approaching 80, and this is difficult for us. I will be cancelling any magazines delivered this way, and telling the publishers why. This will be worse when weather turns to ice and snow.

DoorFront DirectDelivery of magazines

What a scam! My magazines were not on anyone's doorstep, as promoted! My magazines were on the ground, soaking wet, practically in the street! Not one issue, but two! Try calling and you get voicemail! What a [censored]show of a so called service! I can't read the magazine or even turn its pages because it is drenched. I'm sure
                          Once it dries out the pages will be stuck together!

Delivery of magazines

• Updated by Robert V Haines · Oct 12, 2020

I wish my magazines were simply mailed via USPS- at least they would end up in my mailbox and be dry!! Is there anyway to cancel Doorfront direct? They have nerve calling themselves that because nothing was delivered to my doorfront and they did deliver “direct”, if you call fishing my wet magazines out of the street direct!

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery

I've had back to back daily delivery of one of my magazine subscriptions delivered by this "new way" for you to receive your magazines on your doorstep. This supposedly saves you time since you don't have to walk out to your mailbox.
                            Mine were thrown on the ground at the end of my driveway, right next to my mailbox. Already had your mail delivered that day? No problem, just walk out to your mailbox again.
                            Luckily, we had no rain on either of those two days, or I would have been disposing of a soggy mess into the trash.
                            I've already sent an email to the contact person at Gannett, the owner of our local paper who are apparently responsible for this new delivery system.
                            I will be unsubscribing from my magazine effective immediately.

DoorFront DirectMagazines

All of my magazines were soaking wet!

Two weeks ago my hgtv magazine was delivered in my driveway and it rained, therefore my magazines were soaking wet!

Yesterday, I was delivered 2 magazines in the same packaging and it rained all day, therefore they were soaking wet!

I need the magazines replaced immediately, or sent to me via us mail!

Door Front DirectMy magazine I get food network

This magazine is suppose to be delivered by your front door step or in the close in screen door which it was not it was down near the road on my driveway and it got soak can not read it it torn all apart it has been raining everyday and I see u have alot more complaints about this too please put in in my front porch thank u the date was sept.12 2020

DoorFront Directhgtv magazine

The magazine I received today was throw in the driveway last night. We had high winds and rain most of the night. The magazine is unreadable because it's soaked in water from the rain. I have made serval complains about the way my magazine were delivered. There is no reason for this kind of treatment. I have a safe front porch where books can be left. As of today I have cancelled all of my magazines subscription because I do not want you delivering anything else to my home address again.

DoorFront DirectOprah magazine

Like many of the complaints about this service, I have not received my August issue. The last issue I received was wet from the sprinklers system. It was also thrown in my front yard, every easily reachable for anyone to take it.
                                    What kind of service is that? Why is it even allowed to be in business with so many complaints? This is just so frustrating.

DoorFront DirectOprah magazine - delivery issue

I did not receive my August Oprah Magazine. I contacted Oprah Magazine who said that the magazine was delivered. Due to the popularity of August issue, it is my thinking that my magazine was stolen by the carrier. Also, I am reporting this same incident for my sister - Carolyn Bruce - 4403 Goffner Ct. Stealing mail is a federal offense - This is a felony. I will be reporting this incident to Gannett. We would like our magazines. It is a hassle to keep calling the magazine office.
                                      Linda Wilson - [protected]@twc.com
                                      Looking foward to hearing from you.

DoorFront DirectDelivery

I repeatedly get my magazines thrown on the sidewalk. Today my good housekeeping is soaked... It rains daily in fl in the summer. I have a covered porch if it was actually delivered to my door I could read it!!! I pay for a subscription and then hopefully get it... In a readable condition! I think i've received less than 6 I could read. This is ridiculous!!