DoorFront Direct company logo
DoorFront Direct
reviews & complaints
DoorFront Direct
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

282 complaints
46 resolved 236 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

DoorFront Direct reviews & complaints

DoorFront Direct complaints 282

DoorFront Direct - Magazine left at end of driveway

I have complained numerous times about my magazine being NEVER left at my front door. Can you people read? Today it was almost in the road; damaged and wet. I WANT IT TO BE DELIVERED IN MY MAILBOX. The delivery person and whomever reads these complaints need to be reprimanded. PLEASE DELIVER TO MY MAILBOX! This DOORFRONT thing is not working. Easy money for the person throwing it out their car window.

Desired outcome: READ AND HONOR MY REQUEST

Worst customer service ever

DoorFront Direct - Stop the delivery of my Food Network Magazine thru Door Front Direct!

Cancel the delivery of my Food Network Magazine thru Door Front Direct NOW! I just got 1/7/22, 2 magazines, 1 was for 11/21 & the other is for Jan/Feb 22 & never got a December 21! Please stop now! I have a long driveway! #FNM0638638874/3 This is my 2nd request to have this stopped! I really don't have any problem going to the mailbox to pick up my mail but for it to be thrown onto the driveway is my problem where it could be covered in snow right now. Thanks for your consideration.

Desired outcome: I do not like this Door Front Direct please cancel immediately

DoorFront Direct - Delivery to my front door

DoorFrontDirect did not deliver my magazine subscriptions to my door front as stated in their flyer that was included with the two magazines that came to my house. They were delivered at the end of my driveway were they could have easily been run over by my car and also in the rain. I have a covered front porch where they should be delivered to and protected from the weather. I would appreciate they do as they advertise or find another suitable way of making their deliveries.

Desired outcome: Delivery as promised

DoorFrontDirect did not delivery my HGTV Magazine and Country Living subscriptions to my front door.

S

DoorFront Direct - Food Network Magazine

December 20, 2021
My wife did not receive the December 2021 issue of the Food Network, and possibly the November issue. I confirmed with Food Network that her subscription was still active. They are sending out a December replacement copy.

Back in August 2021 we expressed concern about your company using the local newspaper delivery people, and their ability to get the product to our front porch. Tossing it out the car window and onto the sidewalk is unacceptable as we are senior citizens with handicaps, and we do not want to deal with any inclement weather.

Hansen.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

Desired outcome: Get Food Network Magazine delivered to our Front Porch each month.

DoorFront Direct - HGTV Magazine delivery

Every time my magazines are delivered, I find then out on the curb in the leaves or grass and street. They are never delivered to my front door. So if I don't find them when I go to my car, I won't ever receive what I have payed for. So if your running a service to deliver my magazine's I would love to get them at my door. Because I am petty sure I haven't been receiving them all. And your throwing my magazines in the neighborhood and that's my money being thrown away and I don't appreciate it. You wouldn't like someone to do that to you so stop doing it to me. Or I will complain to the better business Bureau or the police . Because that is against the law. It is considered littering or could be considered stealing because they have been payed for and you delivery service isn't delivering them, .they are throwing them around the street and curbs, not even in my yard.

Desired outcome: To get my magazine's at my front door on my porch.

DoorFront Direct - Multiple magazine subscriptions

Add my name to the GROWING list of loyal subscribers who aren't happy with doorfront direct. Magazines aren't received, received late, received ONLY thrown at the end of the driveway and often wet.

The best issues of the year are in December and guess what? I've received only one and it was soaking wet. It's been over two weeks and dispite multiple complaints, I still don't have a usable copy of Food Network Magazine.

My suggestion is that we write the magazine editors directly so they stop using this terrible service MUCH happier with snail mail where my magazines are safe and on time.

Desired outcome: Mail my magazines - DoorFront Direct sucks

DoorFront Direct - Delivered goods

My magazines have been delivered in my driveway & on my front walk. There is a huge front porch where my front door is. If my magazines can't be delivered properly I will cancel my subscriptions to Good Housekeeping& Woman's Day.
What happened to delivery with the Postal System? This is the method I prefer when my magazines are delivered to my mailbox.
James Reeves
2436 Grand Ave3Granite City, IL [protected]

Update by BudnBecky
Dec 12, 2021

12/12/21 6pm CDST I just received two of my magazine issues, Good Housekeeping and Womans Day. They are both for the month of November. Over a month late this is Dec. 12th. Also these were on my front walk not anywhere near my frontdoor which has a large porch. I have found other deliveries in my driveway, I do not like this deivery method. I am going to email each indvidual magazine & post a complaint.
Why can't these be deliveres by the USPS? I think I am going to cancel both subscriptions.
I would appreciate a reply.
James Reeves

DoorFront Direct - HGTV Magazine

My first issue was left in my driveway in wet weather - nowhere near my door front. It it had been left on the porch in front of my door it would have been out of the weather. With winter and the possibility of snow, a delivery on the driveway would never be noticed. This delivery system is not a good option for our area unless delivery is actually by the front door.

Desired outcome: Either leave by the front door or deliver by US postal mail.

DoorFront Direct - Cancel doorfront direct delivery of my "town and country" magazine to my home immediately!

I did NOT sign up for DoorFrontDirect Delivery.

Finding my Town&Country magazine on the ground at the beginning of my home's driveway near my mailbox—and NOT even close to my front door—is totally UNACCEPTABLE!

STOP using this delivery method IMMEDIATELY!

Please respond to me via email explaining how you will comply with my request.

Mary Ann Dziugis
3900 Buckner Court
Bedford, TX 76021
[protected]@yahoo.com

FTWBD06 [protected]

Desired outcome: Stop using DoorFrontDirect to deliver my Town and Country magazine

DoorFront Direct - Mail has NEVER been placed on doorstep

It is ridiculous to say "saves you time since you don't have to walk out to your mailbox" when my magazine is dropped at the top of my driveway just inches from my mailbox. I received no notice prior to this change and initially thought, when it began appearing in my driveway, that the postman had begun placing my magazine in the wrong mailbox and that one of my neighbors was just dropping it in my driveway. For something I subscribed to and paid for to merely be dropped on the ground is unacceptable.

Desired outcome: For doorfront direct to do what they advertise, place my item directly at my door or go back to mailing it.

B
Nov 24, 2021

DoorFront Direct - Unrequested delivery

I have had several magazines delivered without asking or subscribing and all they do is through it on my driveway near the street. One time it was hanging on my garage door and probably went unnoticed for days. This has happened in the rain a few times resulting in waterlogged and useless magazines. This neighborhood uses postal areas where everyone goes to pick up their mail. These boxes are locked and out of the elements. There are no mailboxes at any house.

Desired outcome: Stop all unrequested deliveries to this address.

DoorFront Direct - Delivery!

I am not too happy how the delivery guy delivered the magazine. He didn't come to the door and set the magazine down on the steps. He threw it about 15 to 20 feet away. The magazine was barely on the steps. I have Ring and saw the whole thing.

Anyway, what is the point to have the magazine delivered to the front steps? I have to go the mailbox to get the mail anyway. I rather the magazine to be in the mailbox, not the steps.

What about rain and snow if the magazine is left on the steps or we are gone for the weekend? The will be wet. I wont like it, either.

If you won't deliver the magazine to the mailbox then it will be my last subscription! Please do it at my request!

DoorFront Direct - delivery of my food network

What is going on with the delivery service. For the last two months this has not been delivered at my front door, but in my yard. Very near the street. We pay a lot of money each year for this magazine and I have been getting it sense the first issue. I really do not think that doorfront direct is such a great idea. And if does not stop like this I will not renew the next time . Why is this happening?

Judy McCann2BV_H5040000000006
#fnm0818242000/1# ooR20 Mar22

K

DoorFront Direct - Bad Delivery

I see that someone else has complained about the same thing with the same magazine. My HGTV magazine for the last two magazines has been delivered by Doorfront Direct. I didn't ask for this service I would rather get it out of my mailbox. Instead of them delivering it to my doorstep they have been delivering it to the middle of the end of the street I live on. Now I get to read a ran-over and rained on magazine. The amount of pure stupidity to deliver something to the end of the street is beyond me. My house and street are not blocked in any way every other delivery service delivers to my door, including USPS who was delivering my magazine before. There is zero excuses for something so stupid to happen. I tried to submit my complaint with the company but when you try to use their site to request a new magazine or file a complaint it just errors you out. I also don't see any customer service number I can just call my local newspaper; however, Doorfront Direct is accountable because they are the one that has their name on my magazine saying how great they are for delivering to my door.

Desired outcome: I do not want to work with Doorfront Direct.

C
Oct 14, 2021

DoorFront Direct - Magazines

The Nov. issue of HGTV was thrown into my neighbor's driveway across the street. Fortunately he brought it to my door front. Last week my Good Housekeeping was thrown into my driveway. I thought it was trash until I picked it up. My address is 125 N. 82nd St., Belleville, Il 62223. My email is [protected]@charter.net. Doorfrontdirect is clearly not working.

Desired outcome: Please deliver to correct address and to the door front.

DoorFront Direct - Delivery

We received our first DoorFront Direct delivery today, it was nowhere near our front door, instead it was at the end of our driveway which is closer to our mailbox than the front door.
I would like to opt out of this because I can envision that our magazines will be lying in the rain during any storm.
I didn't request, or even know about this "service" and I am most unimpressed!

Desired outcome: opt out

DoorFront Direct - Delivery

I received three magazines per doorfront direct. The first one did not make it to the door, but on the bottom of the porch stairs. The second delivery today, September 28th, made it to the end of the driveway. This is certainly not "On your doorstep"!

Here are the codes as listed on the form
#GH1235063292/5# 00026
#clg1235063292/8# 00R21

Is the the kind of service we are to expect?
Susan Eydmann 2615 Edison Ave. Granite City, IL 62040

Desired outcome: Doorfront delivery

E
Sep 26, 2021

DoorFront Direct - Country Living magazine

This is a horrible way to deliver magazines! Received my September 2021 issue in a wet bag on the lawn, thought it was junk mail. Never received my October issue and when I went to the Doorfront Direct website it wasn't working. I want my magazine delivered in the mailbox where it is protected from the weather and from anyone who wants to just pick it up from my lawn/driveway.

Desired outcome: October 2021 Country Living issue on my actual doorstep

B
Sep 19, 2021

DoorFront Direct - delivery unacceptable

Received my Country Living Magazine and my HGTV magazine Sept and Oct issues, on the same day, at the end of my driveway, curled up in a newspaper bag. I thought it was my newspaper. The driveway is not door front, and if my magazine gets delivered this way and it is pouring down rain, there will be problems! I guarantee it. I want my magazines delivered by the Post Office, delivered to my mail box.

Desired outcome: Deliver the old fashioned way

DoorFront Direct - Soaked wet magazines received on 09/18/21

Today I received SEPT 2021 FALL issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine wrapped in clear bag completely soaked with rain... Unable to read the magazine. Label -
#HARDB27029984/D#

Addressed to Paige Liles
1432 Milestone Dr
Collierville, TN
[protected]

I am unable to get the address of the magazine, but this is the issue of the delivery company.

Desired outcome: replace magazine or send refund Sept Cover Price is $7.99