Domino's Pizzapoor service, no delivery!

G

On 3-11-07, aprox. 7pm, I had a friend over at my new house ordering pizza from the above store . We had been painting all day and were in no joking mood. We placed an order, the only thing my friend got confused with was whether or not the street was ave. ct. etc. They actually called us back and said that we were calling in a prank, when after I verified that the street was Ave. I felt outraged, as they also said my friend sounded like a little girl trying to call in, she is 20yo, lives on her own as well. I feel we have been discriminated against. If need be I can provide that I made over 70000 last year and did not expect to be treated that way by Dominos. Has always been my favorite pizza joint, but until last night, not anymore. So, after that, we called another location for pick-up, only to place an order and actually went to pick it up, and they had no record of our order. Now i am not sure what happened there, but we did in fact have in our minds that we wanted pizza, and if we could not get it delivered, we would pick it up. So it delayed us that much more to have to input our order once again. All in we attempted to order the first time around 7pm, we were not able to eat until 930, as we had to drive to another store to pick it up, when in fact the other store could have delivered it. Do I need to show them my lease, my tax records, to in fact prove that I am an adult? I felt very offended by this, and am really quite ready to NEVER call Dominos again unless the poor service is made up somehow. I have also called the complaint office. THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE WORST ANY PIZZA FOOD JOINT HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL!!! How can Dominos tell if in fact that someone is of age over the phone? Do they hire psychics now? And the fact that they insisted on arguing about the matter, instead of talk to even me to settle it down, they still insisted on saying we were pranks. First off we were extremely hungry and having pizza delivered to my house was the most convenient solution. After taking over 2 hrs to order one large pizza and a crazy bread, I don't care how busy, I understand there is a waiting line, but this is just plain ridiculous. I do wonder if they were too lazy to have it delivered, maybe they were getting ready to close? Who knows but they still answered Dominos how can we help you, so therefore they SHOULD have had delivery service. I am so offended that a free pizza will not cut it. I WILL NEVER ORDER DOMINOS AGAIN IN MY LIFE, EVEN IF ITS THE ONLY STORE LEFT OPEN!!! Thats how outraged at this I am, I have never been this outraged at such poor service, no one has ever discriminated against me as much as this one store has. IT COMPLETELY RUINED MY NIGHT, I say THANKS DOMINOS FOR THAT!!! I will also have no problem writing a paper of this incident and see what newspaper companies around the country might like to hear about it. I am very articulate with a degree in Writing, so Dominos might look very good after I write and send my letter to as many newspapers as I can, also the BBB and many other resources to complain about POOR SERVICE.

Glen T. Y.

• Na
    Nakul Dhore Aug 29, 2016

I ordered 1 PIZZA and 4 chocolova cakes for hom delivery from your "Dominos Pizza" shop at "Aundh pune". But my Order was refuged saying that our delivery boys don't like to deliver in Sangvi Which nearly 1.5km from your Shop at aundh. The maneger over ther told me When I called back that this is predecided by the company that we will not deliver in sangvi.

• Pi
    pizza lady Aug 25, 2016

Recently needed to purchase a large amount of pizzas for a hungry group of young 4-H kids. We had a $50 budget. I asked the owner of the Dominoes if they had any $5 pizzas. He stated NO. I said okay, what deals do you have? "2 med-2 topping pizzas for $5.99 each." I asked if they had any other deals. "No" he replied. I said "I am on a budget, so I need to think about it." I left. I returned. Deciding that I needed to feed the kids and not waste any more time trying to find the most food for my buck, I order 6 med. pizzas. I later find out that Dominoes actually had 3 large pizzas for $7.77 each that he didnt even bother to tell me about. I would have been able to feed MORE KIDS and it would have cost only slightly more. I went back to Dominoes to let the man know that I belonged to a large 4-H group who buys large amounts of pizza each month and would no longer be patronizing this pizza place in the future because of his dishonesty and business practices. He said he didn't care and that he didn't have to tell me about their other deals, have a *sarcastic* nice day. All of this after the fool couldn't even make change for a $50. Total was $39, he gave me over $20 in change and never thanked me for correcting his error! He must have been nervous for screwing me over so badly. Anyway, MORAL OF THE STORY: If the guy had been nicer, offering the best deal for my $50 by suggesting the 3 for $7.77 deal, I would have been a customer for life. We don't always have a budget of $50, this was a spur of the moment purchase. We normally spend much more (monthly), and he could have been the recipient of many much larger orders in the future. Our business will now go to Papa Johns. Thank you very much. *Have a nice day*

• To
    Toriwoods01 Aug 19, 2016

I ordered a medium pizza and a sub on 12/31/2011 to start off they told me it would only be 30 to 35 min on delivery so after an hour of waiting I called them back to see how much longer it would be the guy on the phone was more worried about trying to argue wirh me about how long it had been sense I had placed my order when all I needed to know is how much longer it would be he would not give me his name I would just like to say i only live a few blocks down from this location so after about an hour in a half I finally got my food we opwn the box to find the qrong pizza for one and the cheese and topping were stuck to the top of the box witch I took pics of tryed calling the manger the next day and all I got was the run around surly no professional work at this location I guess I will just stick with pizza hut

• Su
    Sultan Ahmed Aug 19, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I as a citizen of India want to inform you about one of the company which is running in Nehru Place near Satyam cineplex, New Delhi=110019...Me and my family watched a movie on 7-6-11(8pm show)...and after watching movie we went to Domino's, which is one of the biggest Pizza brand...it is very sad to inform you that this biggest brands are not providing proper service and proper food to their customers...people use to pay such a high cost for eatables but if it is tasteless and proper service is not provided to the customers, it became very frustrating and disgusting...the place where we were sitting, it was very untidy and dirty...it was looking very unhygienic and unhealthy...and moreover, the pizza was so tasteless and half cooked or baked...As a result we ate half pizza and left the rest...Sauce bottle was empty kept on the table, it was so dirty, mosquitoes were flying in the hall, papers, trash, dust were present inside the hall...I am attaching some photographs, which I have clicked while having Pizza inside the Domino's...which will show how unhygienic, untidy, and a bad quality food they are providing to their customers, who are wasting their precious time and money with these kind of services...
    I hope that you will understand my complaint against this brand..this complaint is not only from me, but it is on the behalf of all the customers who are facing these kind of problems but do not know what to do against all these, and they are suffering...
    I hope that you will take an immediate action against this...I will be very thankful to you..
    ThankingYou
    Sultan Ahmed

• Ro
    Rose Cull Aug 19, 2016

order was delivered all wrong 3 pizzas--1 PLAIN OLD CRUST ( NO GARLIC ON CRUST) THE 2nd pizza--extra cheese ( no garlic on crust) The 3rd pizza sauseage and peparoni (no garlic on crust) ended up with garlic on crust and green peppers I ASKED DELIVERYMAN TO WAIT I then called to state the problem and expected to have the order corrected I also informed that we waited for almost one hour and that my daughter in law had to be at work in two hours the reply shocked me just as much as it mad me mad the man in charge informed me they were to busy to do anything about it he would credit me i informed him we could not eat the pizzas as is he said to return them left me to fend for four adults and two children which was an easy fix just call the competition

• De
    DeludedOne Aug 19, 2016

I made an order from Dominos using their online ordering tool. The expected wait time was 15-25 minutes, after the 45 minute mark I called to verify that the order was in route as the store is about 2 miles away. I was informed that the order should be there any minute. 30 minutes later some [censored] in a white Jetta burned out in my driveway, but still no pizza. I called the store and was informed that the driver knocked on my door but no one was home. I asked if the driver was by chance in a white Jetta and the manager confirmed it. After explaining that the driver never got out of the car and merely burned out in the driveway he offer to have my cold order sent back out. I can understand the delivery taking a while, but I can not understand why the driver would not even get out of his car or knock on the door was I supposed to wait for him outside for an hour and a half?

• Dr
    drpratik Aug 19, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I was again displeased by an inappropriate behaviour showed again by Dominos Pizza manager at Infosys, MAngalore. On Saturday 5th february i had approached at the dominos pizza located at the INfosys. but due to security reasons, i was not allowed inside and i was supposed to call them and order. I did that, but inturn i got a harsh reply stating that for 2 pizzas he willn ot come out to serve, i need to order 4 pizzas.. i explained i am at the gate, for which i got an annoying reply, that it cannot be served.

it appeared that they donot want to work but just sit in their place and enjoy the salary they get.

On telling him, i would like to speak to the manager/incharge, he replied arrogantly stating he is the manager. i asked his name, for which he asked me my number telling he will ask his superior to talk to me. i asked him to connect it to su[perior, which he said he cant do. i again asked his name, which he didnot reply.

I sincerely feel u r losing ur customers, at this rate, people will move on to other pizza corners

• Sc
    Sculby Aug 19, 2016

Dominos advertises 5 topping pizza for $12.99. Did you realize cheese and sauce are considered toppings? This is a 3 topping pizza for $12.99. I really resent such blatent misrepresentation. If it had said 3 topping I would have been fine, but why the rip off? We couldn't figure out why our 5 topping pizza for $12.99 came up to $19 when we put on the "5" toppings. I will not buy from Dominos again.

• Un
    Unhappymama Aug 19, 2016

I had dominos yesterday evening 11-18-13. I ordered a large chicken sausage and roasted red pepper pizza. Today 11-19-13 I have terrible diarrhea. All day I have been glued to my restroom. It's come to the point that I am completely raw and bloody from it. I never have stomach issues! I am not lactos intolerant I have never had a problem eating out before. It has been 15 hrs of this with no relief. It's not like I can drive to the store even to grab some pepto.
    Not only has this pizza tore my stomach up and has made my whole day and night miserable but I have a disabled child who has now had to suffer because of me being so ill from it. I wasn't able to do this at home programs today, give him a bath, play with him, and do all of our normal routine things that we do even if I am not feeling well. I have never in my life (I am 27) had such terrible diarrhea! Never again will I ever eat dominos! They should really think about improving there ingredients and hygiene policies!

• Re
    rebecca lowe Aug 19, 2016

for the 2nd time in one week they have not givin m what i orderd on both occassions ive orderd bbq meat lovers with cheesy burst an both times ive gotten thin crust but have been charged for the cheesy burst not only was i angry an dissapointed its tasted yuk it was very dry an crust was so hard an this time yous better do something about its was worst pizza i have ever tasted had no topping no cheese
    if yous dont replace it by sending m a voutcher or something so i can go get a pizza for free il be going to the melton local papers both of them as my auntys editor of one an my friend works at the other an il drag your company name through the mud

• Jj
    jjvjessica Aug 19, 2016

We ordered two pizzas and only one was delivered. We called to have the other pizza delivered and the manager claims that he "didn't hear" us order the second pizza. He was very rude and would not accept his fault and send us the pizza for free which he should have done out of courtesy. We eventually got tired of arguing and just ordered the pizza again and left our guests waiting for food..

• Ko
    K. Oliver Aug 19, 2016

To Whom this may concern,
    Called information on my cell in order to call and order a pizza from this franchise. Cost me $4.00 for information.
    Associate which answered the phone placed me on hold for over five minutes. Redialed the number...she said can u hold ? I said no I have already been placed on hold...she hung up on me? I went to the business complainted to the manager. He said he was busy?
    Didn't appear busy when I arrived. Didn't apolize or offer even a coupon.
    Perhaps he should be trained and train his employees to have better manners.
    If he can't deal with busy situations as he said? Then, perhaps he should organize his time appropriately.
    Whatever happened to the customer is always right?
    Sincerely
    [email protected]

• Br
    Braceodf Aug 19, 2016

I placed an order for delivery at Dominos Pizza in Florence Ms.. I was out on hold for 8 minutes, The guy that took my order was constantly speaking to a co-worker or friend about things that were totally unrelated to work, while i was trying to place my order! He didn't even let me finish my order when he blurted out the price and proceeded to hang up, i quickly asked him why he didn't ask my address since the pizza was to be delivered, he said "yeah i got it" and hung up! He was totally unprofessional!!! i am a waitress myself, I know how important customer service is for a business, the service i received was unacceptable!

• Ps
    psh Aug 15, 2016

I order three pizzas. 2 with jalapeno, 1 pizza deep pan jalapeno & 1 pizza plain cheese pizza.after reaching home i found out all of them are with jalapeno.instead of one plain i got jalapeno. so i called store and they told me they will make new & it will be free.i told them to deliver to my home as we were middle of party.they told me they will not deliver it as it was original order for pickup.i told them they mess up my dinner as pizza was for kids.around 10.05 they called me and ask me why i did not pick my pizza?so i told him(Mike, his name) i will able to come now.so that guy start screaming on top of his voice & used cursing words.Above that he told people from your country are ### & i am one of them(i am an Asian).he was just ready to listen anything and try to threaten me to call police & getting me to arrest for placing order & not picking up.I told him i can not pick up pizza.again Mike call in few mins and started talking in rough way & told me not to come again to domino

• Sh
    shawn donohue Jul 29, 2016

Contstant Banging on celling of i flat allday everyday
    I is disabled as suffer from learning difficulties people who work in shop call me a spastic which i find very offensive
    Constant shouting in shop allday everyday
    Singing in shop
    Verbally abuse me everyday they say i to shut the f*** up&get out of i home
    They are illegally trading to customers every night after shop meant to be shut
    They are getting deliveries every night at 3.45in morning&banging loud when doing it

• lacada22 Jun 16, 2016

You need to call the manager, explain what the pizzas were and exactly what happened. See what the manager says and go from there. To be honest, you should have called right after the incident but at least make known of the incident now, but I wouldn't expect any kind of refund or credits this late.

• Yu
    yuvika Jun 16, 2016

[protected]/sector-15
    Faridabad
    Haryana

4 December.2010

subject: complaint against dominos pizza

We ordered a medium size country special and a medium size extraveganza with red sauce pasta at 8 30 on 4 December from Dominos Pizza of sector 12, Faridabad. But Etra veganza ( pizza having double cheese) was not appropriate as the cheese was present in it in a very negligible amount . Last time also we had a similar complaint plus the pizza was cold which made it more pathetic.It spoiled our mood and I money got wasted . I hope an action would be taken against this as we are not provided with proper services by Dominos pizza.
    Yours sincerely
    Preyanshi Gupta

• Li
    LINA10 Jun 16, 2016

This employee was so rude. She didn't greet me when I walked in. So i placed my order and she said it would be about 15 min. So I went to my car and waited then in 15 minutes I returned. When I returned again no greeting. I stood at the counter for like 5 minutes and she didn't acknowledge me, she kept on rolling dough. I had to look at the oven myself and notice that my order was still cooking. She could have said "it will be ready in a few minutes "or "have a seat it will be ready soon". . . Or something. She didn't say anything. She was so rude. If you don't like working at a place then quit! Don't have an attitude with everybody else just because you hate your job!

blame the parents here Jun 16, 2016

Just let her do her job. If you really need conversation this bad get a girlfriend.

Cranky Old Lady Jun 16, 2016

Have you maybe thought about this new technology it's called a Cell Phone? If You have one of those You can tell them where to stick their Phone & Use your Cell Phone to call who ever you want, whenever you want & talk for as long as you want!And you can take those phone deposits they want you to pay them & put that towards your Cell Phone Bill.Problem Solved.

Cranky Old Lady Jun 16, 2016

Maybe he's trying to say that he owed money on the Motel Room he was in & they shut off his phone in the room to get him to pay his rent on the Room before he could make local calls?

Cranky Old Lady Jun 16, 2016

Brenda, I never had to pay a phone deposit on a Motel Room & Lived in one for over 3 Yrs. before i was able to find a place to Rent with my dog this time. The story about the phone just seemed odd because they wanted a deposit for this guy to make Local Calls, Never heard of that one before & have stayed in many Motels over the yrs.Nobody has ever made that request from me.

• Ri
    richard wolfe Jun 16, 2016

i tried to order a pizza but the dis patcher refused to take my order becuase i could not call from my motel room the reason for this was that i would have had to put a deposit on credit card so that i could make local calls i offered to give the motel phone # to her so that she could verify my room # she still refuse me service so i asked for the manager was not at all helpful so asked for the corporate # she rattled off some # so fast that i did not understand anything she said then she said that it would not do me any good to call because the offic would tell me the samething so i was forced to call your competitor to get pizza please call me back in regards to this matter and thank you for attention in this matter

• Ca
    Carlos263 Jun 16, 2016

its like 11:35pm and iam feeling kind of hungry so i decide to call dominos because i like there pizza and enjoy it hot but not the way they operate. Iam with gas and a upset stomach because i recieved cold pizza a hour and 15 minutes later which i paid for in full even though it arrived late. I have stomach problems i recieved the pizza at 1:20am and all i recieved back from them was a fake apoligy with a bad stomachache and some real bad heartburn... I hope these people get repramanded for there sloppiness and the way they treat costumers its not right at all not the first time neither i recieved late pizza but this was the latest and most painfull ever... My name is Carlos. Antonetti.. My email address is [email protected]

• Aa
    AandN Jun 16, 2016

Dear Patrick Doyle,

We address this email directly to you because in your ads you speak to the customer directly. We were impressed with your messaging and concern for the customer, so much so that we bought Domino’s stock. However, I am writing this email to tell you how pathetic the reality is when it comes to how you actually treat customers. Your messaging is such a hoax and not backed by action.

Not just on one occasion but THREE have you offered bad to horrible service! So much so that in the last one we ended up CALLING THE COPS to your (992 W El Camino Sunnyvale) location on June 2nd, because of the harassment received by the manager and the associate.

Our first bad experience was when we ordered a ten topping pizza (1711 West El-Camino Real, Mt. View), on opening the pizza, it was partially burned and did not have ten toppings rather eight. We were planning to send a picture of the pizza but could not find where to send it so we just took this as a one time incident and ignored.

We gave that location another try, and on another day, again ordered a ten topping pizza and this time we were careful to mention that please make sure you put 10 and don’t burn the pizza as last time. Believe it or not, when we went to the store, the pizza was again light on toppings and when we said this is a ten topping pizza, the guy just said we can’t put all the toppings otherwise we will not be able to run the business profitably. We were stunned, shocked and called customer service, which was closed, but somehow were able to talk to someone in the store locator department. The lady there said she can’t do much except send an email explaining what happened, with our contact number. Guess, what? TILL THIS DATE NO EMAIL OR PHONE CALL has been received about our complaint from Domino’s. So much so for wanting to listen to your customers.

Our third horrible experience (June 2nd) where we ended up calling the cops. We tried another location this time (992 W El Camino Sunnyvale). We saw the TV ad 2 for 5.99, medium two topping pizza and we called to place the order. We ordered one pizza with a deep-dish crust and the other with the hand tossed one. We were never told of any extra charge for the deep dish crust; rather we confirmed the total price. I must admit the manager was unpleasnt on the phone to begin with while taking the order. When we drove to the place to the pick up, the guy gave us the pizza and told us there is an extra charge for the deep dish. We were shocked. We told him we just talked over the phone and we were never told that there is an extra charge and urged him that this is unfair. He said, the manager took your order and he is not here, and I am too busy, and I REFUSE to serve you the pizza and he literally SNATCHED THE PIZZA from our hands and THREW THE CREDIT CARD on the floor. We were literally going to hit him for his behavior but we decided to call the cops. He was so rude and kept smiling all the time when we waited for the cops to arrive. He nor his manager even once tried to resolve the issue. All the time we waited the manager did not call or show up. When the cops finally arrived, they explained they can’t do much because it is a civil matter and all we told him that the reason this went so far is because of complete lack of respect to customers.

Additionally, we noticed that BASIC HEALTH STANDARDS WERE NOT BEING MAINTAINED. No one was wearing gloves while baking/handling the pizza and touching it with their bare hands.

I think Domino’s tops the list of companies that has the worst quality and customer service. More importantly, the impression I got was that Domino’s does not even bother to address customer complaints because we had put one after our second incident. We are trying this letter with our last resort to hear what actions Domino’s and you Patrick Doyle are going to take over the locations we just described. We actually dare you to make an example out of them w.r.t. how they treated us. It is easy to take a picture of a pizza and say we will fix it, but would love to hear what actions you are going to take about this.

We are sending this letter over to you via mail, email, etc. However, this is also going to as many public forums, blogs, etc. We were advised by the cops to write to the business bureau. We will do what we can, but the question is what are you going to do? We need some answers, because not only are we frustrated and harassed as customers but we are angry as shareholders, we need to know, what kind of ship are you running?

AandN

mary dupree Dec 03, 2015

I order pizza at 11:40 am but my order did get to me 203 pm they sent it to the wrong addresss. Also the pizza was cold. they sent it to 1557 west union street. our address is 1657 the order #80158 i paid with credit card

Mary waite Mar 01, 2015

I live 5 miles from the restaurant and was refused delivery. i have same zip code live in same state, and only 5 miles away. they go across the river to another state but won't go a straight 5 miles down the road this seams wrong.

• Lc
    Lclovely30 Jul 24, 2014

Pizza Driver was lost over a hour gave directions and address . She then went back to the restaurant and another driver came. Manager was rude and said she wouldn't accommodate us for anything for the long wait and the manager was rude and unprofessional

janie62 May 09, 2014

80 minutes to wait for an online order to be delivered, so we go into the store NOBODY says anything about it will be a long wait time due to what was later said, an employee did not label correct orders so nobody knows who's is what. First being that Andrews, Tx made you the biggest Pizza sold in West Texas you would THINK that the management would like to hold high standards to keep good Business in town. Pizza Hut has been in town a long time so Can Domino's but it will not happen if they continue to have service like today 2 1/2 hours my son waited in the store for our order. Not only was I irradiated and my husband hollering because my car was gone so long with my son getting our order. Mad cause it took so long is one thing, but know it's mothers day and my husband is MAD because he think the kids were joy riding and not getting our order. DO YOU THINK This is OK! I don't think so Domino's needs to get it together or leave town we don't need a company that runs like c***!!! Your staff is a reflection of your management! And it is BAD!
    Looks Like YOU have A problem in West Texas

blame the parents here Dec 21, 2013

I also swear I heard that line before, possibly on Ninja Turtles?

"dude have you ever delivered pizza before come in through the window "

blame the parents here Dec 21, 2013

Lol teenagers.

• Vi
    Vikingfan29 Dec 15, 2013

Dude, I will never order a pizza from Domino's if I am ever in England!!! By the way, maybe you'd better pick anopther game!!!

• Ke
    Kevin From London England Dec 14, 2013

About four or so days ago I ordered a pizza from you guys. I am still waiting for it. After not getting it for the second day I camped out by my front door hoping they would come. I then got tired of waiting and went to play some video games online. On the third day I heard the doorbell ring, I was excited then when I found out it was the Scouts collecting money for charity I felt let down that still three days my pizza did not arrive. It is day four and I am still waiting.

Also last time I had a problem as well. I was busy in the middle of playing Monopoly with my cousins who like to cheat. We do not trust each other so the Pizza delivery guy came. He knocked on the door. Not trusting each other(being afraid someone would cheat) I told him to come in through the window. He acted all confused and I was like, look dude have you never delivered a pizza before come in through the window. He then informed me that he was a pizza delivery guy and not a burglar.

• Fl
    flickka Oct 01, 2013

I HAVE A question when i first moved here i Placed an order for delivery FOR a LARGE 6 TOPPING PIZZA 10 CHICKEN WINGS ANS 3 2 LITRE` of 7 up. so once again ON FRIDAY I DID THE SAME THING AGAIN I WAS HAVING PEOPLE OVER AND I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE COOKING, SO I SAID I WILL ORDER FROM DOMINOES SO ON THE PHONE I GOT AND I WAS NEVER SO EMBARRASSED IN MY WHOLE LIFE, I WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE OF WHERE I LIVED THEY WAS NO WAY THEY WERE GOING TO DELIVER TO ME, NO WE ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO, SAME ADDRESS 132 OLD SAMBORO RD. I ASKED AND BASICALLY WAS TOLD THEY THAT IS A BAD PART OF TOWN AND THEY DON'T DELIVER HERE SO TELL ME THIS HOW COME THEY DID 2 MONTHS AGO FROM THE CLAYTON PARK LOCATION, THEY PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED THE PHONE WERE RUDE AND IGNORANT AND THIS LETTER PLUS MORE IS GOING TO HEAD OFFICE, I HAD MY FRIENDS ORDER FROM THE SAME LOCATION AND THEY WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BECAUSE OF WHERE YOU LIVE BASICALLY YOU ARE NO GOOD, I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING I HAVE A VERY GOOD JOB I MAKE VERY GOOD MONEY, I ORDERED FROM THERE BECAUSE I LIKE THERE FOOD, BUT NO MORE. THAT NIGHT YOU LOST APPROX. 50 CUSTOMERS,
    charlene houlihan

[protected]- if anyone from head office cares

• Ra
    Raju Bharti Aug 09, 2013

Hello
    I am Raju Bharti
    Living in Saharanpur . Today and last time when we went to Dominos Pizza .
    The pizza we order that doesn't have good quality of Base in it and also doesn't have Chees in it.
    We went to Dominos in shimla at last week at there there is a good quality of Base and Chees in it.
    So, I requested to please maintain it's quality.
    Thank you.

• Ra
    ranimani Jul 23, 2013

email below men

Mr. Ajay Kaul,
    CEO Jubilant Food Works, Ltd (Domino’s)
    [email protected]

• Ha
    Havanna2243 Jul 22, 2013

Okayyy I call to order pizza and before I even say a word they place me on hold? And I call back on my phone and again on hold but this time no one says anything and for about 8mins till I hung up!?

• Do
    Dominos is crap!! May 18, 2013

I f**king HATE Dominos pizza!! It has disgusting food all together, an always left a bad after taste in my mouth. I used to LIKE it but... No. When they first came out with the cheesey bread, I was like OMG YES. I live in ojai ca and they just opened up a Dominos around the corner. Which I thought was nice, however this is about the sixth time I've ordered from there, an ill be damned every I mean EVERY TIME I order from there their cheesey bread WAS NOT COOKED AT ALL. I've told them and told them that it wasn't cooked an that had raw dough all on the inside. Asked them to cook it well, ### even told them to burn it. Never once did they even send me another one or even cooked it properly. Dominos is the ### establishment I've ever seen an have eaten at! No respect for customers an their request. DOMINOS IS SH*T. THANK YOU DOMINOS!!

• Sh
    shivashukla Dec 25, 2012

dominos pizza delivered after someone has already bite it . its very poor service..

• Vi
    vimal nayak Dec 24, 2012

I want the pizza in Sunday.but dominos bhubneswar odisha given very bad service information .no one given nothing response .just some one picked a phone one time and told me.I'll call you sir.but after some time again I called lots a time nothing response.as per promise my guests are waiting for pizza.but I can't do some thing .my family is also very excited to dominos pizza.but yesterday evening was very shameful for us family . please improve your service and take action .if dominos doing this tips of business.than defiantly go down.take action as soon as possible .vimal nayak [protected].