Dominos Pizza / Ownerthey are not giving me my check that I worked I have not had a check in 2 months

First of all i'm working for Jason that owns dominos pizza in montevallo. He has took three of my checks i have not had a pay check in a month in a half. They yell at me every time i come in to go to work. They are cutting my hours. Also, They have gave away some of my hours without my permission. Jason told me he is going to make me quit so I won't get my pennies. I'm tired of being treated like garbage. Can you please do something about this please. I very disappointed in them.

• Su
    susan payton Aug 01, 2009

I hope the Dominos corporate helps you. That is not right you could not have to work for free. I would like to know how you are eating and paying your bills.

• Fl
    flexus Jan 30, 2011

if you have worked there for 2 months and have not received a check you deserve it you fooooool