Domino's Pizza

Fri:10:30 am - 1:00 am
Sat:10:30 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Domino's Pizzasloppy & disgusting food

I recently ordered from Domino's Pizza, and the food was horrific. This was close to a $50.00 order, and ALL of the food was sloppily fixed. We called back today, and made a complaint with the manager, DANIEL, and instead of giving the money back, he offered us a credit, and we agreed to it in the hopes that the food would be fixed better this time around. Well, not surprisingly, it was not. In fact, it was even worse this time!

We ordered 2 bread bowl pasta bowls (Mac N' Cheese and Chicken Alfredo), 2 chicken bacon ranch sandwiches, and an 8-piece order of plain wings. The only thing that was fixed right were the wings, and that is all. The Mac N' Cheese pasta bowls barely had any cheese, the noodles were very hard, and there was a load of grease to the bottom. Any other time I have purchased Mac N' Cheese bowls, there was cheese all throughout the entire bowl. This time, it was simply thrown on top, and that was it. It was the same thing with the chicken alfredo bowls, except it was alfredo sauce instead of cheese sauce.

The chicken bacon ranch sandwiches hardly had any ranch, chicken, or bacon. My mom actually put her own ranch on the sandwiches, and warmed it up in the microwave. Very sloppy!

Lastly, and this was the icing on the cake, we called the manager again, and informed him that the food was a complete mess AGAIN. He cuts an attitude, and asks, "Well, what do you want me to do about it?" I promptly asked him, "Well, what do you think you should do about it?" He responds with, "Well, I don't know; that is why I asked you." I told him that I felt like they should take this food back, resend it again, or give the money back from the last order.

DANIEL states, "I'm not resending it, " and I asked him, "why did you ask me what I thought you should do about it?" He begins to run out of answers, and says, "Well, I just don't know how to make you happy." I told him it was their job to make customers happy by preparing the food correctly, and I asked him why HE had such an attitude. He said, "Well, I think you're trying to steal food from us." The back and forth continued, and eventually he had the audacity to click the phone in my face.

• Brenda* Jul 13, 2012

The time to complain is at the moment when you realize your order is not ok.

• Elle_911 Jul 13, 2012

Hi, Brenda! We ordered this food today, and everything I wrote on here, happened today. We did call immediately.

Hi Deezil. I actually would have done that if I had transportation. My car is in the shop, and that is the reason I had the food delivered, rather than actually picking it up, or even going somewhere else. Right now, my food options are limited, because I do not have my car.

Peter:

I see that you have an account only to make snide comments at other users (over 90 according to your profile). How do you think your life would improve if you spent less time dedicating your life to making derogatory remarks at other people?

LMAO @Peter.

• Brenda* Jul 13, 2012

You have a lot of issues with eateries Op as evidenced by your history here.

Brenda:
    Let me correct you; these eateries have a lot of issues, as evidenced by complaints board and [redacted]. It sucks when your options are limited when you do not have transportation, as I stated to Deezil. If you're insinuating that somehow this is my fault, you are sadly mistaken. If not, then I apologize if I am reading it wrong.

Apology accepted.

♥♥♥ @Brenda!!!

• The Lidman Foundation Jul 13, 2012

The Siffer doesn't apologize to anyone.

• The Lidman Foundation Jul 13, 2012

Elle most of these other posters are site trolls. No matter what the review is about, they enjoy patronizing the OP's to boost they sagging self-esteems.

The Lidman Foundation:
    Thank you! I came to realize that when I clicked "Peter's" name, and found out he was making useless rants on just about every recent post there was. Very idiotic! None of his rants even make sense, and I feel dumb having responded to it. How silly of me.

• mollyemt Jul 14, 2012

elle, in january of 2010 you made your first complaint about dominoes. then it was pizza hut, then it was chinese kitchen, then it was sonic and THEN dominoes again... why-o-why do you continue to patronize any business that cannot make you happy, no matter what you order. try cooking at home for a change and feed your family some healthy food.

• Ki
    KimLaLa Jul 16, 2012

That Mac and Cheese bowl looked horrible!Your experience with this Domino's is unacceptable.

• elle

I was going to suggest that you stock up @ Walmart, but good thing for me I peeked at your OTHER COMPLAINTS, AND SEE YOU HAVE HAD BAD SERVICE EVERYWHERE!!!

13 Pics., alittle Overkill, don't ya think?

Good thing your Mom had her own Ranch!!

Remember, if you don't want to read others comments, don't file STUPID Complaints in the 1st place!!!

Domino's Pizzano toppings on pizza

On January 3, 2010, we ordered the $5.55 deal from "Domino's Pizza". We ordered an Italian Sausage Pizza, and 2 Pasta Bowls (Mac N Cheese & Chicken Alfredo). First of all, the pasta bowls were incredibly small, and barely had any pasta. We've ordered pasta bowls before, and the very first time, they were the correct size, and fixed perfectly. When ordering again, every single time after the first time, has been nothing but a headache. The Pizza looked as though it had been hit by a car. It barely had any toppings whatsoever!!! The crust was burnt, the pizza was thin, hardly any cheese, sauce, or sausage. We called back, and told them that we wanted it fixed over, and they said even if we fix it again, it would look exactly the same, because they are trying to stretch the dough and ingredients. The lady I spoke with, said they've received many complaints, but there's nothing they can do about it. They refused to fix it over correctly, and the delivery guy came back to our door, picked up the food, and gave us our money back. Domino's is nothing but a complete waste of time, and a flat headache. NEVER ORDER FROM THERE!!!