Domino's Pizzacursed at by delivery boy and manager

B

When the pizza was delivered after a hour, the boy had an attitude. When he received no tip he replied"thanks for the tip you fat [censored]ing cow". When I called the manager he said " what would you like me to do about it I'm not his mother." when I said action should be taken against him (the delivery boy) the manager said" don't tell me how to do my job" I then asked to speak to a superior and was told "I own the [censored]ing store bi*ch" and was hung up on. I will never again order from this shop and believe it is in desperate need of new ownership. So much for dominoes trying to look good.

• Ar
    arianna flores Jun 05, 2008

We were delivered the wrong pizza when I called in to tell them they said it was my fault I ordered wrong then when I told them it must have been a miscomunication that we would like what we wanted the guy on the phone said that he would send 1 pizza and we had to give him 1 whole pizza and the one with the 2 bitten slices now we paid for 2 pizzas why are we only getting 1 then as the operator guy is putting me on hold I hear him tell someone that the stupid ### lady then the hold button worked I dont think calling customers names is policy. Then when the guy with the 1 replacement pizza comes he said that his specific instructions were to bring back 1 WHOLE pizza or nothing the pizza that we were giving back had 1 slice missing and he would not give us our other pizza. This is wrong and if the guy who said he was the manager really was the manager he should have handled it differantly he lost us as a customer !

• Valerie Sep 11, 2008

I was in Worthington, OH this weekend for a wedding reception with other family members and we stayed at the Holiday Inn. Instead of being in one of our rooms we were on the patio outside and decided at 11:00 pm to order pizza. To make our selection easy we decided to call Domino's Pizza as they were on our room keycards. Simple right? Called them and spoke to a employee who says he is the manager. We placed an order for 3 pizzas and asked that they be delivered to the front desk and that we would be waiting there for the driver. I handed the phone to my Aunt Barb who wanted to pay for them with her credit card. She gave him the info and again requested they be delivered to the front desk. He said they could not do that--they had to be delivered to the room. And she simply asked why and was trying to understand why. He became beligerent and hung up on her. We called back and he said the pizza would not be made or delivered and hung up on us again. We were all appalled at his actions. So I went to the Front Desk and complained. The Hotel employee called Domino's and spoke to the manager and asked why there was a problem. He also told the Domino's employee that many times in the past that pizza is delivered to the front desk with no problems. Conversation went on and the hotel employee told Domino's manager he would be in further contact with Domino's and that this was unacceptable.

We called Pizza Hut and they were very accomodating to us and delivered them to the front desk where a couple of us were waiting. Now in conversation with Pizza Hut...they told us the reason they rather deliver to the room is because they feel it is safer for the driver and that delivery to the front desk..the driver could be set up for a robbery. I said there are employees of the hotel at the front desk, it is safer there. I also said I feel safer at the front desk than I do to have a driver deliver to my room. I have also sent an email to corporate offices of Domino's Pizza. As they need to be made aware of their employees actions.

Greg, the Domino's employee, was unprofessional and his actions were uncalled for. I will think twice before ordering from a Domino's Pizza again.

SAYING THE ### WORD

YOULL SHOULD FIRE SOME PEOPLE

DJ JOSHUA Oct 11, 2009

YES IT WAS NEED TO HAVE NEWS CHANNEL 10 NEWS COME REPORT THA AT DOMINOES PIZZA ON PETERS CREEK ROAD PLEASE AND THANK YOU

• Er
    Erica Santiago Mar 05, 2011

I order at domino' pizza and never got my order when I call back they where staring to do my order, after one hr of wait...

giuseppesim May 26, 2011

I don't eat Dominoes since I saw the snot thing on youTube.
    It was probably a co-worker that answered the ph

giuseppesim May 26, 2011

...one. Damn my fat fingers.
    It was probably a coworker helping out his buddy. Call again and attempt to reach a real manager. If that doesn't work...Papa John's

giuseppesim May 26, 2011

I have a friend in Nebraska who tells stories of cow tipping.

• TwinkleTwinkle May 26, 2011

Find out who the manager is and contact him, or just take your business else where, with a dreadful attitude like that i wont be long before they run out of business.

• Po
    pobarjenkins May 26, 2011

"A pizza deliverer's hourly wage is based on revenue to the company." Not completely. If business is booming that doesn't necessarily guarantee a pay increase for drivers.

• Cg
    CGWool23 Jun 04, 2011

For the record, tipping is not mandatory...that being said, those of you who think tipped employees make minimum wage...think again. Most Dominos delivery drivers make $3.50/hour + tips, and they have to pay for their own gas. Most waiters in restaurants make $2.13/hour + tips. I was a restaurant manager for 10 years, and I was a Dominos driver for extra cash for a bit as well. Most restaurants and pizza joints only offer 20-25 hours per employee, so they don't have to pay insurance on said employees as long as they are under 32 or 35 hours, so the tipping you make in a 4-5 hour shift 3-5 nights a week needs to be enough to live on if that's your only job. Now, it is not mandatory to tip, and true, you shouldn't tip on bad service, but I urge you to at least keep in mind that most of these people DO NOT get minimum wage

giuseppesim Jun 04, 2011

I think the people who work for tips should keep in mind that it is the majority of their income. If they act like dicks, they starve.

• ShanaNicole Jun 05, 2011

An hour for delivery is not bad

• Fd
    FDL_HOU Jun 07, 2011

Probably doesn't tip because more junk food can be purchased to add the trough.

• Al
    Alecia jagroop Jun 13, 2011

Always rude to customers and never deliver ontime

• Jk
    JKDE Jun 14, 2011

Because their pizza is good!

• Wa
    wanderinghebrew Jun 14, 2011

Boy that complaint got straight to the point...

• Je
    Jessica Avila Jul 27, 2016

I'm writing this with regards that something is physically done, and that this complaint, isn't just read like many others. It is very difficult to try and understand how a manager can show no professional skills towards a customer, because when we have a problem we look for them as help. Especially when you have given this store hundreds of dollars. Made a purchase on march, 26, 2013. I are my pastas and my children ate the pizza, I never tasted it, but my mother asked for a slice. The pizza was not ready it had raw dough still, called to let them know just for future references not to receive anything in return. Then manager was put on then phone, he was very rude from then beginning, he said this is how you check your pizza to see if its ready, I'm not a pizza checker I count on you to bring good quality food to our table. He yelled at me and I did mention me calling corporate he laughed and giggled go ahead my name is Jose, he was anxious to hang up, and didn't listen to what I had to say, but better check my pizza, next tI'me this is poor management and costing your company to lose money, because if he has poor skills he's bringing that to then table for all other employees to do then same. Whether this might or might not change anything, its been said, from working in career services this is not permitted or tolerated in anyway, there are hundreds of people looking for a job that love people and can be exceptional assets to four company. sincerely, Jessica Avila

• Ne
    new braunfels Jul 27, 2016

Dominoes Pizza is advertising 50% off on online orders. The webiste is down.

• BiG Money Jul 27, 2016

Did you eat the wrong sandwich while you waited?

• To
    topcat4743 Jul 27, 2016

Ordered pizza and never, even after calling the store a second time, received our food. I cannot believe this could happen. Poor business practice and even worse response to our complaints.

• Wa
    wanna p Jul 27, 2016

I ordered a small pie with a sandwich and received the wrong sandwich after calling they said they would send out a new order and they never arrived after calling 5 times they kept saying the driver was on his way. They never arrived and it was already 11:00 pm at night.

• Je
    JeniG Jul 27, 2016

My husband ordered 3 medium pizzas with the $5.99 deal. Everything was fine and the website said that it would take 20-30 minutes. We were extatic at the time quote! We watched the tracker as we were online and 13 minutes later that tracker said that our pizza was on its way. Well 45 minutes after ordering we called the store to see what the issue was. An individual, whom I believe to have taken one too many drugs, answered the phone and shrugged of the issue of our late delivery. Now 55 minutes after ordering, my husband realizes that he now needs to get ready to go to work and that we are no longer going to be able to eat as a family. We recieve our pizzas shortly thereafter. We open one of our pizza boxes to find that the feta cheese that was on our pizza was burnt, not a little bit but BLACK and inedible. I call the store back, AGAIN, and talk to a manager. His exact words to me were, "I have worked here a long time and that is how every pizza comes out." I was flabbergasted. I then ask him why there was such a delay in delivery. He told me that the website is never correct. I asked him if he was really saying that a fortune 500 company's website that is used all over the country is flawed, and he replied with yes. Who really says that to a customer? The manager said that he would credit us a pizza for the next time that we order...hello? I ordered a pizza to eat now, not later. He told me that he would re make the pizza but it would take at least 40 minutes. He said, "if I put priority on remaking your pizza, then other peoples will be late". The pizza was cold, and not tasty. I dont know that I will ever order again.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jul 27, 2016

I agree with helpnu. Honestly, while your issue wasn't handled with the utmost professionalism, it was resolved.

By the way, what a rude, obnoxious person you are for assuming someone does a large amount of drugs just based upon how they sound over the phone.

• Aq
    AquaVitae0 Jul 27, 2016

Wow, that Domino's suck. The Domino's where I live always has it done and delivered under 45 minutes MAX. Once they were very busy and called saying it would take a little while longer, which was okay. Tip for the future never pay using you card always use cash. Therefore if they pull that mess again you don't give them the money or check the pizza then pay them.

Malita Sanders Jul 27, 2016

On Tuesday, 11-1-11 I called in a take-out order for 2 large, single topping pizzas. The price I was quoted was $27.88. I was shocked at the price and explained to the young man that I had purchased the same thing 2 weeks ago and the pizzas were $7.99 each. He asked if I used a coupon and I said "no". he said, "well, that's what the price is." I told him to cancel my order. He then said, "hold on. Let me ask the manager." I waited while he relayed the conversation. From the background, I heard someone say, "That's just what we tell people." and instructed the kid to give it to me for $7.99 each. Had I not driven 30 miles and had a truck load of hungry grandkids, I would have left those pizzas sitting there. To top it off, there was a hair in my slice when I finally got home with it. Needless to say after 20 plus years as a loyal customer, that was my last Domminoes Pizza.
    Malita Sanders
    Bostwick Ga.

• Do
    DominoesComplaint Jul 27, 2016

Ordered pizza last night 10-28-10 from Dominoes in Eden Prairie, MN. 55344 @ Pizza was delivered and after the delivery guy left I opened the box and found out that the pizza was the worst pizza I had ever seen in my life. It appeared as though someone poured a cup of water of the pizza, it was soaking through the boz. You couldn't even pick a peice up it would fall apart everywhere, and I even had them double cook it. ???? How odd??? I have been ordering this pizza for several years its my family's favorite pizza so I know what to expect and its far from what I seen. I called back and was very upset with the poor quality food I received and explained what had happened and the girl I was talking with said oh I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about I'm new here, okay I don't really give a shi* if you're new or not if you're answering the phone you better know how to do something at least apoligize. Seriously! So then she said she was transferring me to the manager who sounded like she was 15... GREAT and I explained everything all over again and she argued with me saying that that's how philly cheese steak pizza looks and I told her ummmm no I've ordered this pizza so many times before from another location and it never looked like that before. We went back and fourth so many times, she never apoligized and then when I was so upset she finally said okay I'll send you out another pizza and you can return the other one. I told her no I'm not gonna do that my kids are hungry and they don't care what it looks like there so young but I care I care what it looks like it looks like someone poured wate ron it it looks like ###. I told her I want my kids to eat now its getting late and they're hungry and this should've never happened in the first place. She said that I could just keep that pizza and that she would credit my account a free pizza I could use at another time. I asked her if she could just send it now what would be the difference?? And she argued with me and said no then said yes and I just told her no now I don't even want you to send out another pizza because I'm scared that you will spit in my pizza because of the attitude you've given me. RIDICULOUS SERVICE!!! argued more and more and more and then I finally told her I'm gonna just call someone above you tomorrow and she said go for it do whatever you want and hung up on me. I called this morning and left a message for the franchise owner to call me back, he did this afternoon. We talked really didn't get anywhere he just said we've never really had any problems with her I think she might have just not cared anymore because her last day is today. Okay I dont give a shi* if its her last or her first she should talk to me with respect I'm the customer. I told him that anyone answering the phone should have good customer service and not talk to people how I was talked to. I told him I even took pictures and video taped what that pizza looked like and that I could send it to him, he didn't say anything. I told him I wanted my money back and he said he's never done that before but I didn't back down he said I could pick up the money tonight which I will and that he'll put a free pizza on my owner didn't get that. ???? I told him that I feel like he should be going above and beyond to make this better and he said like what did you have in mind? Ummmm I thought you would have some sort of idea what you can offer me to make this better other than a free pizza which I'm never going to order.

jaberwocky Jul 27, 2016

I cannot speak for the person, but I can confirm that they are still offering large pizzas for $7.99 as of yesterday, because we just got some.

• Pi
    PIZZA LOVER12345 Jul 27, 2016

I order pizza's from this Dominoes all the time!!! The manager tells me that i have complaints all the time and i don't. Most of the time when i do complain something is wrong!!! I have been ordering Pizza from the same Dominoes for more than four years and have never experienced poor Management like it is now!!! The pizza i ordered the manager made it!!! and he burnt the pizza and made the wrong crust!!! One side was regular and the other was brooklyn!!! and i ordered all brooklyn crust. I sent the pizza back and he tells me i am the problem and i know this is not true!!! Many of the employees who work with this man hate him and from my knowledge he was offered another position and wouldn't take it!!! Many of the customers dislike this man!!! So, i sent the pizza back and he sent me another one without onions in which i had on my order at first!!! and the sausage was overcooked again!!!
    and the pizza itself was dried out as well!!! The good thing about the whole situation was, i GOT IT FREE!!! because i told him i would turn him in!!! The pizza was still NASTY!!! Anyway, long story short!!! 3175 Roswell Road need a new manager who likes his job!!! and don't mind serving his customers no matter what!!!

• Re
    reddhott07 Jul 27, 2016

The dominoes pizza in bridgeton, Missouri has a worker that has the poorest customer service in missouri. 1st when you call your order in and she answers;she rushes you and has an attitide. 2nd if she is the person that delivers your pizza;she doesn't even have your pizza in the carrier to keep it hot;she brings the pizza box, etc in her hand so the pizza isn't even hot anymore. 3rd she always has something to say about a tip like asking for one its so unprofessional. I don't have that problem with any of the other deliverers. I spend too much money with them and I expect great service.

mamabare Jul 27, 2016

I ordered a pizza online. They deducted the price from my account but I never recieved my pizza. The reason they gave for my not receiving a pizza was that they didnt have any dough. No dough at 6:30 pm? They didnt even call me, I had to call them. I asked them to credit my account then, but they said their machine was broken and that it would take 2 to 5 days for my account to be credited. So now I have 2 hungry kids, no pizza and no money to buy anything else. This is a poorly run store and we wont buy anything there again!!!

• Pi
    PIZZA LOVER12345 Jul 27, 2016

A new store manager is needed!!! Order at your own risk!!! There are many good people there!!! Charlie is the BEST!!! He needs to be the manager!!! It's a management problem that needs to be solved!!!

• Ro
    Rod Jul 27, 2016

I ordered a special from Dominoes, and when I didn't receive my order in about 45 min. I called the store, which is about 2 block from my house. They accused me of not answering the door or the phone when called. Come to find out it was the wrong address and number. Then when I did finally receive my order, they gave me a half-eaten pizza. The location on California Ave. in Topeka, Kansas, needs new management and drivers. They lost a loyal customer.