The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dollarama — 1 gb tech 1 flash drive
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After buying 2 Tech 1 flash drive for $3 each at Dollarama, I tried to load them on 2 different computers. As the package states 1gb capacity at 2-4 mb/sec write speed and 9-12 mb/sec, I expected a reasonable load speed...but after 2 hours++ write time I was of course a little choked! When I tried to read, I was given a corrupt data warning.
I have brought back the 2 drives expecting some recourse, but was told that there is a "no refund/no return policy!
I am partially concerned about the $6+ tax, but more overly concerned about how many other unsuspecting shoppers will get " ripped off "
Must be nice to sell crap, and have no backlash!!!
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - selling lighters
- Dollarama - faulty products
- Dollarama - no bathrooms
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup
- Dollarama - product
- Dollarama - Staff complaint
- Dollarama - Cashier and door guy unacceptable behaviour
- Dollarama - incipio qi 3-coil wireless charging base
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy